CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inane Laughers

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

These cunts will laugh mindlessly at anything, no matter how mundane it is. Today I've already experienced two of the fuckers and I've barely finished eating lunch.

I overheard one of the dolts declare to a friend that the weather was very wet (no fucking shit!), then start giggling away uncontrollably as if something was extremely funny.

Another specimen spent 5 minutes holding me up at the cash point, dawdling at the vast array of 3 potential options. They then turned around and guffawed to me about how they didn't have their glasses on, so they couldn't see a fucking thing and it was all a bit of guess work on which buttons to press.

Hilarious! Your ineptitude is wasting my life! How amusing for everyone involved!

These people are deceiving. They come across as fun-loving, positive people, and to criticise them makes you seem like some kind of scrooge, with a black cloud over your head, who doesn't like laughing or having fun. 

This couldn't be further from the truth. These people are just anxious, neurotic, unthinking, socially misaligned fools. They wouldn't know a decent joke, amusing anecdote or hilarious situation if it slapped them with a 12" luminous rubber dildo. I love laughing, as long as it is over something actually funny, whether intended or accidental. I don't want to devalue the currency of laughter by cackling like a hyena about fuck nothing. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm in complete agreement with you on this one Stickers. These bastards are everywhere and they entitled to put themselves into matters that do not concern them, because they're such shiny, outgoing positive people. The worst example I've had recently was in June, we were having a family suare and I was doing the shopping bit. As I began unloading my trolley the cunt shows up, gazes longingly at my items and the look on her face betrayed her intentions "oh my, somebody's going to have some fun" followed by the nerve grinding braying. We must take a stand with these fuckers, for the sake of sanity and decency, so I told the cow to fuck off and mind her own. I wasn't there to waste my life entertaining her cunt self, I had a schedule to keep. The only fun I'd have is knowing is never see or hear her liquid shite laughing again. Yes, I did actually do it much to the cashiers shock ( and probable gratitude).

I'm in complete agreement with you on this one Stickers. These bastards are everywhere and they entitled to put themselves into matters that do not concern them, because they're such shiny, outgoing positive people. The worst example I've had recently was in June, we were having a family suare and I was doing the shopping bit. As I began unloading my trolley the cunt shows up, gazes longingly at my items and the look on her face betrayed her intentions "oh my, somebody's going to have some fun" followed by the nerve grinding braying. We must take a stand with these fuckers, for the sake of sanity and decency, so I told the cow to fuck off and mind her own. I wasn't there to waste my life entertaining her cunt self, I had a schedule to keep. The only fun I'd have is knowing is never see or hear her liquid shite laughing again. Yes, I did actually do it much to the cashiers shock ( and probable gratitude).

Good lad wizz, I detest these nosey cunts who inspect my shopping. Ok,  so it's 90% bottles and beercans, what makes that their fucking business? They'd be buying the same if they could afford to. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Good lad wizz, I detest these nosey cunts who inspect my shopping. Ok,  so it's 90% bottles and beercans, what makes that their fucking business? They'd be buying the same if they could afford to. 

Precisely. What ever happened to common sense and courtesy, which are the cornerstones of civilised society?  You keep your shut, go on about your own business and fuck off back home as expeditiously as possible. Fucking armchair psychiatrists telling the world to open up and be sociable... Just fuck right off. 

Guest deebom

You need to say something hurtful to these fuckwits. Something personal, that no one would dare mention. Something to make them fuck off in shock, never to cross your path again. Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

You need to say something hurtful to these fuckwits. Something personal, that no one would dare mention. Something to make them fuck off in shock, never to cross your path again. Cunts.

Something along the lines of.. "Were you the one left alone in the corner at last weeks Swindon Swingers?  Shame... I didn't half walk funny the next day..."

Does she laugh if you punch her in the face ? Let me know how you go.

Depends how senior you twat her one...

Guest Alfie Noakes

There is a show on history channel called Pawn Stars, it has been mentioned before, but it seems that since then Rick Harrison, the proprietor, not only laughs at the end of every sentence, but in the middle, whether the subject matter is funny or not. Seems very weird, nerves or guilt? Who can tell, but pawnbrokers seem to like you to think they are doing you a favour when really they are fisting you up to the elbow for every bit of cash the bloodsucking leaches can wring out of you.

Gold Arts are cunts.

There's a bloke where I work that frequently chuckles at the end of his own sentences. We could be discussing a massive hydraulic power pack, a subject that's pretty much at the opposite end of the scale to what might be classed as even remotely funny, and he will still utter a little chuckle when he finishes speaking. He does it in meeting too, in front of people who aren't familiar with his peculiar habit, and they look at him like he's a cunt. Which he is.

• Like 2