CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public Place Photographers

Ape™️

It grips my shit when some cunt is trying to take a photograph of their dopey mate, as he stands next to some famous street sign or statue, and expects the rest of us to stop in our tracks while he composes the shot and fucks around with the camera. Just take the picture and get out of my fucking way, cunt face. 

It grips my shit when some cunt is trying to take a photograph of their dopey mate, as he stands next to some famous street sign or statue, and expects the rest of us to stop in our tracks while he composes the shot and fucks around with the camera. Just take the picture and get out of my fucking way, cunt face. 

Good nom. Had this bollocks in Morocco. Worse ones are the twats with selfy sticks held out like a fucking barrier, taking a piccie of their silly stupid faces so all their equally stupid and vacuuos friends can see it on facefuck

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't know if the people taking the picture are the cunts or the people stopping what they're doing and waiting for them. 

I just carry on because the most important thing in my life is me, not some cunt wanting to take a pic. If they happen to get a shot of the side of my head I really couldn't give a flying fuck. It's not like they're using film and will waste a shot, it's all fucking digital now so just delete it and have another go you boring fucking cunts.

Guest luke swarm

sad to say Mrs Swarm has bought a selfie stick.......got to move with the times I suppose but deep down I still feel a cunt for not being strong and telling her to have a word with herself....she did bargain it down from 15 euros to 4 euros from the African chappie in Rome which pleased her no end. I actually saw one out there which also doubled as an umbrella.

It stills shout Cunt to me though.    

Guest DingTheRioja

sad to say Mrs Swarm has bought a selfie stick.......got to move with the times I suppose but deep down I still feel a cunt for not being strong and telling her to have a word with herself....she did bargain it down from 15 euros to 4 euros from the African chappie in Rome which pleased her no end. I actually saw one out there which also doubled as an umbrella.

15-4.. not bad going, yu should only pay about 1/4....

An umbrella?

The only use these chiselling twatters have is as a lightening conductor.

I quote you off topic re your new avatar. The fucking cowboy radiographer who was responsible for the imaging has took the film slightly rotated, hence the femur, patella and tib/fib appear to be bigger on the L leg.  The prosthesis in the L knee appears to be in alignment. Otherwise, I can't see anything else remarkable about this film. 

Then you're a right fucking amateur!

There's a bloody racehorse in there with me you blind twat!

Guest Alfie Noakes

I wonder how many truly enjoy the moment if they are constantly taking bollocks pictures? Same with people who film gigs and plays on their fucking mobiles.

Ah, the selfy stick. It should be used for self-flagellation and nothing else, as you deserve a severe fucking thrashing if you're a big enough cunt to use one. As if it wasn't bad enough that anytime you visited London you were confronted with an Asiatic oriental horde, getting in your fucking way with their tiny feet and massive lenses. Now the little cunts are thrashing about a stick left right and centre as they photograph every square cm of the city. I truly fucking despair.

• Like 3

Ah, the selfy stick. It should be used for self-flagellation and nothing else, as you deserve a severe fucking thrashing if you're a big enough cunt to use one. As if it wasn't bad enough that anytime you visited London you were confronted with an Asiatic oriental horde, getting in your fucking way with their tiny feet and massive lenses. Now the little cunts are thrashing about a stick left right and centre as they photograph every square cm of the city. I truly fucking despair.

I'll see your buck-toothed throng, and raise you - this cunt!

Screen-Shot-2014-10-09-at-6.01.53-PM.png

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

Putting the word Princess before her name makes her a cunt to start with.

I don't know if the people taking the picture are the cunts or the people stopping what they're doing and waiting for them. 

I just carry on because the most important thing in my life is me, not some cunt wanting to take a pic. If they happen to get a shot of the side of my head I really couldn't give a flying fuck. It's not like they're using film and will waste a shot, it's all fucking digital now so just delete it and have another go you boring fucking cunts.

With the invention of photoshop these cunts don't even have to go out the front door. Just knock up a photo on the computer and stay out of cunts faces.

You'd think she might have tried not to smile. 

I dunno, Scotters, it looks more like a pained grimace of suprise. I'm guessing that Auschwitz was holding a brony Nazi themed convention. This unfortunate girl has obviously caught a peek of Keith off camera double fisting himself whilst wearing fuck all but lederhosen.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

what a cunt!  Somebody was derelict of duty not taking her into one of the buildings and taking a photo of her taking his todger up the wrong un before donkey punching the vile wench. 

They should stick the Selfie sticks up their chocolate starfish with camera and umbrella attached. Fucking stupid cunts. It is probably where they keep their Haribo's for enticing kiddies. (see BBC New Employee's Handbook, page 28)