CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

rugby

Eddie

This England team are shit. Whoever the manager is he should fall on his sword after. I mean to go out at the group stage in your own world cup is fucking unforgivable.

Oh well, at least most of the country can go back to not giving a fuck about it like they usually do.

It's disappointing that's for sure, losing to Wales and Australia rubs it in but we have the Ashes, that made my year.

Comparing England to Australia is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. 

Hahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ........... Oh dear.... Mike Brown, diddums, what an utter fucking cunt.

Hahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ........... Oh dear.... Mike Brown, diddums, what an utter fucking cunt.

Before anyone pounces... This is the first time in about four years of being here that I have commented on a game that I played and refereed as a younger man.  But if any side was killed by their own arrogance and awful PR.... Oh well tomorrow is another day.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC

You are all prize cunts. Calling the rugby lot poofters ? Fuck off. Some giant fucker got his head stitched in the fucking dugout last week and went straight back on. Those fucking irons that play football dive about like a bunch of fucking fairies and start tonguing and fondling each other when one of them scores. Of course, they aren't all like that. A select few go dogging, or prefer to rape in a plush hotel. Fuck off. Again. 

They're hard bastards, no doubt about that.

Fuck knows what constitutes a foul in rugby though. Killing some cunt?

I know that ref got a lot of stick after Scotland got beat but how the fuck anyone keeps track of what goes on in a match beats me.

Guest JackoTC

Cuntby.

If I'm not mistaken Gong, you'd be too sparkled to understand the rules. I could have sympathized with doing a bong and listening to Van Der Graaf Generator 20 years ago, but its not conducive to drinking like a fucking fish and watching rugby. Come back to reality.

Guest Gong Farmer

I've played enough rugby in my time,albeit under duress, so am fully acquainted with the rules. I'm not averse to drinking like a fucking fish and getting sparkled as it goes with the territory. I'm just a tad averse to  anything involving hegelian dialectic group think.  

I wish to fuck it was all over, it seems as though its been going on for fucking ever. Hopefully we`ll get some quality tv when it finally ends, a cooking programme maybe or a show about antiques.

I was speaking to someone I know this afternoon and they asked if I was watching the rugby today. I said, "no, I don't give a fuck about rugby and neither do you normally, at least I'm honest about it." The conversation kind of ended there.

• 4 months later...

Now this utter cuntfest of grown men using a sport as an excuse to fondle each other has reared its ugly head again, I've had to put up with a group of cunts I fucking despise more than any other: Women who bang on about on about rugby whenever this shit is on the telly like they've always been fans.

Did you watch the Rugby at the weekend?

No you stupid cunt, mainly as I couldn't think of anything worse than watching 80 minutes of homo-erotic, unskilled faggotry on a Saturday afternoon. A stupid fucking sport watched and played by Public school boys and fat fucking idiots who didn't have enough skill or coordination to play football at school. 

Guest Fatty
On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2015 at 1:01 PM, Eddie said:

Why rugby is shit.

1.rugby Union played by gay public schoolboys, League played by Northerners 

2. Rugby players are poofs who never challenge the referee, not like the real men pro footballers

3. Rugby post match lad culture is definitely based around homosexual activities, drinking beer out of each others arse cracks etc, such activities picked up at private boarding schools.

4.  Boris Johnson / the royal family are big rugby fans.

5. The supporters who can afford to go to Twickenham work in financial markets and work for unethical law firms, the sort of people that caused the financial melt down, however were not at all affected by it at all.

6. Egg chasing is boring to watch and has taken over the tv, cunts who have never ever mentioned rugby before, now can't talk of anything else.

The ramblings of a complete and utter CUNT, go fuck yourself

5 hours ago, Fatty said:

The ramblings of a complete and utter CUNT, go fuck yourself

Fatty you fucking fat nappy wearing pedo cunt hole. Looking at the state of you I can not imagine you are an expert on anything sporting, unless shitting your pants, whilst pulling yourself around the front room by your minuscule cock, tuned into blues clues, on Cbeebies has become a sport.