CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

rugby

Eddie

Why rugby is shit.

1.rugby Union played by gay public schoolboys, League played by Northerners 

2. Rugby players are poofs who never challenge the referee, not like the real men pro footballers

3. Rugby post match lad culture is definitely based around homosexual activities, drinking beer out of each others arse cracks etc, such activities picked up at private boarding schools.

4.  Boris Johnson / the royal family are big rugby fans.

5. The supporters who can afford to go to Twickenham work in financial markets and work for unethical law firms, the sort of people that caused the financial melt down, however were not at all affected by it at all.

6. Egg chasing is boring to watch and has taken over the tv, cunts who have never ever mentioned rugby before, now can't talk of anything else.

• Like 1

As corroborating evidence I give you the Scottish Borders. Mention football to any cunt in Hawick, or Peebles, or Kelso, and you'll get some incoherent drivel back about how "Real men round these parts only play rugby". All the while you'll be thinking to yourself, "What sort of fucking hellhole have I landed up in here, this cunt's a dribbling chinless spastic with tufts of wool still snagged on the top of his shit-caked wellingtons." 

I imagine the same is true of large swathes of Wales, but I have no desire to find out first hand.

• Like 3

No Rugby in our gaff. 1 goal plus 1 goal equals 2 goals. So easy even women can suss it if you write down the offside  rule. What the fuck is 3 tries and a conversion. No app on my phone to help. Je suis bolloxed. Southern Nancy boy game played by Nancy boys from the south. I am convinced you don't need to get that intimate in a game and still be allowed to call it a sport. More like 50 fucking shades of London Irish. Cunts the lot of em.

All that, yes - but you've got to love the opening ceremonies.

A load of pretentious wank, played out before a bunch of tanked up, steroid-amped 'slabs 'o beef', that just want to do some close harmony singing, yet have to watch an hours worth of effete tomfoolery first. Meanwhile, a bemused Eddie Butler and Brian Moore (or whoever ITV have whistled up for their coverage) have to channel Will Gompertz, and find some depth and meaning in the shitfest unfolding in front of them.

Edited by Jiggerycock

As corroborating evidence I give you the Scottish Borders. Mention football to any cunt in Hawick, or Peebles, or Kelso, and you'll get some incoherent drivel back about how "Real men round these parts only play rugby". All the while you'll be thinking to yourself, "What sort of fucking hellhole have I landed up in here, this cunt's a dribbling chinless spastic with tufts of wool still snagged on the top of his shit-caked wellingtons." 

I imagine the same is true of large swathes of Wales, but I have no desire to find out first hand.

I love rugby but that was fucking funny

'Yeah, I'm really into my rugby.' Yes, when there's a major tournament on, the rest of the time you wouldn't watch a game if it was being played in your fucking garden.

Same as F1 fans, 'really into racing' but wouldn't consider going to any local event and probably couldn't name more than half a dozen F1 drivers if their fucking life depended on it.

May have lost to the sheep shaggers but we have the Ashes, that means everything to me when it comes to sport.

The only sport that truly matters to the majority of Englishmen is football. If England won the world cup, the entire country would go absolutely fucking mental, it'd be like nothing you have ever seen. I wasn't even aware that we won The Ashes, and I doubt any cunt other than you and a selection of benders at Oxford managed to raise a hardon in excitement at this.Same goes for Rugby, I can't take any sport seriously where the Welsh are actually genuine contenders.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's funny how no-one told him that when he was a mod.

What I find fascinating, is in recent weeks we have found ourselves reminiscing about the positive aspects of Keith and Punkape and their single trick habits, but now Scruffo is under attack for his. Well I shall say to one and all, Scruffo has more than one...misgivings with the fairer sex, always having a perfect specimen of uber cunt for a boss, and his choice of sport. More than most here can claim. 

Im looking out for you Scruffs!

Nothing against Scruff personally, but I think he is the only one on here for whom the cricket means anything. By rights I should be pissed off because we lost the ashes, but it seems the cricket talk annoys even the English!

At least his one trick pony is something I am interested in, not like some of the shite I used to see from Punkape and Brony. 

Nothing against Scruff personally, but I think he is the only one on here for whom the cricket means anything. By rights I should be pissed off because we lost the ashes, but it seems the cricket talk annoys even the English!

At least his one trick pony is something I am interested in, not like some of the shite I used to see from Punkape and Brony. 

Cricket means nothing to most people now because it's a private game for Sky TV customers only.

There's a rugby team in the town not far from where I live, nothing major just a local team. As far as I know hardly anybody watches them but I bet that 99% of the cunts in that town are "really into their rugby" just now.

Fuck off.