CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People that "whoop" with excitement

Ape™️

There's a couple of cunts on TV that do this and it really grips my shit. One is that horrible little runt Mike Brewer, from Wheeler Dealers (a show I otherwise really like) who does it whenever he drives a car, even if it's a clapped out piece of shit. The other is someone I've not heard of until recently, a cunt called Jimmy De Ville, who hosts a show called Engine Addict. This cunt puts Brewer to shame with his girl-like whooping. If these cunts were American I could understand it, but they're not. I've done lots of exciting things, driven lots of fast cars and ridden lots of fast bikes, and not once have I felt the urge to make such a noise. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

Sadly another example of this American bollocks that seems to pervade our lives......along with hooting we usually have that high fiving and words such as awesome being bounced around.

Half the cunts in this country wear American type cloths and talk like they are in the hood......more often twats drink shite insipid brews such as budwieser and "shots", some cunts even find American trite comedies such as friends and third rock funny. 

Will we also import this penchant for mass killings in schools. bag of shite     

Edited by luke swarm

There's a couple of cunts on TV that do this and it really grips my shit. One is that horrible little runt Mike Brewer, from Wheeler Dealers (a show I otherwise really like) who does it whenever he drives a car, even if it's a clapped out piece of shit. The other is someone I've not heard of until recently, a cunt called Jimmy De Ville, who hosts a show called Engine Addict. This cunt puts Brewer to shame with his girl-like whooping. If these cunts were American I could understand it, but they're not. I've done lots of exciting things, driven lots of fast cars and ridden lots of fast bikes, and not once have I felt the urge to make such a noise. 

I saw Mike Brewer on tv recently. Fuck me, it's just Kirsty Allsop with a cock!

You may have done all those things but have you ever hit a 5-iron to wthin, ooooh, say 90 yards of the flag in a professional golf tournament? Because it's that sort of shit that seems to send some people into a whooping and hollering 'Get in the hole-ing!' state of near combustion.

You're not punkape are you?

You may have done all those things but have you ever hit a 5-iron to wthin, ooooh, say 90 yards of the flag in a professional golf tournament? Because it's that sort of shit that seems to send some people into a whooping and hollering 'Get in the hole-ing!' state of near combustion.

You're not punkape are you?

Golf's for irons

Friday night.....fucking whoop whoop you cunts......break out the cider, put in a dvd and start looking at the dial a curry menu.  awesome.

Cider and curry?

You brave bastard, I hope you bought nappies as well!

Guest deebom

You like Wheeler Dealers?

I like the way the hatred oozes out of Mike Brewer whenever someone tries to haggle with him.

Yet he would gladly give you next to fuck-all for anything you try to sell.

Fat detestable cunt.

Guest judgetwi

If these cunts were American I could understand it, but they're not. I've done lots of exciting things, driven lots of fast cars and ridden lots of fast bikes, and not once have I felt the urge to make such a noise. 

Yes but you haven't done it on the telly with some poof director shouting "make the audience feel your excitement dude!" By far the most insidious of these American practices is the sub-homosexual act of "man hugging", which seems to be obligatory for any cunt under 30, along with tattoos and wispy beards. I have been watching the current series of "This is England '90", which i have found very enjoyable, but there is man hugging breaking out all over the place. I'm sorry but i was there and any cunt who tried to do that would have got a smack in the gob and quite rightly so. The past, as they say, is another country.

Guest DingTheRioja

I saw Mike Brewer on tv recently. Fuck me, it's just Kirsty Allsop with a cock!

I thought Kirsty had a .... oh.. nevermind... (mind you.. when she was carrying a bit less.. well.. I would have.. just saying like...)

Golf's for irons

Comedic gold......................................................................................................

Omeprazole Mike.......even works with red wine and vindaloo.

wine? vindaloo? you been reading the original recipe?

Many a time I wish I'd brought some when I ended up face down on somebody's carpet or front garden.

Invite please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It also helps if you have wood and a lot of wedge, said my grandfather.

If you have enough wedge, the wood isn't much of a problem...

Yes but you haven't done it on the telly with some poof director shouting "make the audience feel your excitement dude!" By far the most insidious of these American practices is the sub-homosexual act of "man hugging", which seems to be obligatory for any cunt under 30, along with tattoos and wispy beards. I have been watching the current series of "This is England '90", which i have found very enjoyable, but there is man hugging breaking out all over the place. I'm sorry but i was there and any cunt who tried to do that would have got a smack in the gob and quite rightly so. The past, as they say, is another country.

Load of shite...  the second summer of love had only just been and gone... when blokes man-hugging other blokes became normal, and not "poofters".... although the 3-second rule was strictly applied if you were not pissed/stoned/tripping/all of the above.....

.....wispy beards though... I have to agree on them... every bunch of 12 year old bum-fluff tosspots seems to have "a beard" these days... do they not realise that the term "hipster" is an insult?