CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oppositional Defiant Disorder

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve

So, this saturday, I had the pleasure of hosting my sister, her drip of a husband, and her cunt son. I can just about handle my sister, she's prozac'd out of her tiny brain half of the time and pissed out of her skull the other. Her husband is the sort of wet fish described by bomber in his dreadlocks thread. Whilst he hasn't opted for the full Marley, he's a Billy Bragg loving, vegan twat.

My nephew, the speccy little prick, is perhaps the biggest cunt I have yet to ever encounter. I realise it's not entirely normal to hate a 9 year old, but he's a fucking tyrant. Tell the cunt to sit down, he'll stand up and piss over the carpet. Tell him to go to sleep, and before you know it he's invited the local junkies round and you find yourself awake at two in the morning listening to jungle music. Apparently though, he can't help it, because he's been diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. It's a genuine psychological disorder apparently, where a child cannot help it but to not do what he's told. 

I thought my sister was fucking having me on until I googled it. Another example of wet blanket Britain, where a cunt can no longer be called a cunt because there's always some sort of pseudo-psychological crutch for them to lean on. He's just a naughty little shit, but one who will unfortunately now think that is acceptable because he's got "a disease". I fucking despair.

P.S. Before you crack another "hilarious" Norfolk joke, Drew, the reason that the kid is a humongous cunt is not because he is the product of incest between my sister and I.

Just another rubbish excuse to kick fuck out of their defiant attitude. Nothing wrong with the little bastard a proper beating won't cure. It's nothing more than spoilt brat syndrome. 

If I ever went home and told my parents that I'd had the slipper or the cane I'd get it again for being an arseholes in school,these days if a teacher even says anything to a chavvy badly behaved fuck wit pupil his/her dad is straight up the school wanting a fucking tear-up,shame the cunt didn't hang about with the mother to raise a decent person before fucking off with some old slag to repeat the same fucking mistake by giving her a fucking neanderthal sprog too,cunts!

• Like 1

Blimey ratters didn't last very long. New record perhaps?

The only record that matters is his unchanged record. He has sat on the outside for the last 6 months plus looking in and seen the content and moderation of the site has changed. All the moderators have worked consistently to achieve this aim, combined with the fact we always give people a chance to try again if they fall foul of the rules. He can't leave it alone. I foolishly thought he had sufficient intelligence to make this observation, I was wrong for letting him back on and I won't be repeating this mistake.

The only record that matters is his unchanged record. He has sat on the outside for the last 6 months plus looking in and seen the content and moderation of the site has changed. All the moderators have worked consistently to achieve this aim, combined with the fact we always give people a chance to try again if they fall foul of the rules. He can't leave it alone. I foolishly thought he had sufficient intelligence to make this observation, I was wrong for letting him back on and I won't be repeating this mistake.

I think I'm doing fairly well.. if I do say so myself. 

Guest judgetwi

I see your point. It all seems highly unlikely and this bloke is an obvious 'been there, done that' bullshitter.................er...........exactly like you in fact. Well spotted Frank. Now kill yourself.

The man is sick in the head. He doesn't listen and deludes himself he is some sort of King of this site. He's obsessed with killing Jews and promotion of such activities. This has no place on this website and neither does he. I let him back on and I knew it would not take long. Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Well it took you long enough to see the elephant in the room. My congratulations.

I'm afraid I won't tolerate that sort of language from a knee jerking fucking hat wearer. Idiot. 

Just when I thought you'd ran out of steam and would be better off dead, you pull this pearl out of your arse. I'm sure you don't need validation from a superior human being in order to feel any self worth, but well done anyway. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Oppositional Defiant Disorder. I'm no Bones McCoy but it sounds to me a bit like 'I will do the opposite of whatever you want.' Bit of advice Dex, don't ask the cunt to go and find himself a nice unrelated girl to fuck as he'll probably want to have a go on your gormless fuckwit of a brother -in-law.

Oh, and in case anybody else has it. Fwank, I think you're really great, now can you make sure you don't die horribly very soon. You cunt.

So, this saturday, I had the pleasure of hosting my sister, her drip of a husband, and her cunt son. I can just about handle my sister, she's prozac'd out of her tiny brain half of the time and pissed out of her skull the other. Her husband is the sort of wet fish described by bomber in his dreadlocks thread. Whilst he hasn't opted for the full Marley, he's a Billy Bragg loving, vegan twat.

My nephew, the speccy little prick, is perhaps the biggest cunt I have yet to ever encounter. I realise it's not entirely normal to hate a 9 year old, but he's a fucking tyrant. Tell the cunt to sit down, he'll stand up and piss over the carpet. Tell him to go to sleep, and before you know it he's invited the local junkies round and you find yourself awake at two in the morning listening to jungle music. Apparently though, he can't help it, because he's been diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. It's a genuine psychological disorder apparently, where a child cannot help it but to not do what he's told. 

I thought my sister was fucking having me on until I googled it. Another example of wet blanket Britain, where a cunt can no longer be called a cunt because there's always some sort of pseudo-psychological crutch for them to lean on. He's just a naughty little shit, but one who will unfortunately now think that is acceptable because he's got "a disease". I fucking despair.

P.S. Before you crack another "hilarious" Norfolk joke, Drew, the reason that the kid is a humongous cunt is not because he is the product of incest between my sister and I.

Not entirely normal to hate a nine year old?

Yes it is, most of them are right little cunts. Fuck it, any age really. Bastards.

Oh dear, perhaps you should have edited it a bit more. It's the cooler for you, Dr Goebbels . We don't want to return to the endless threads poking fun at old men and women with  big noses , prayer shawls and names ending in berg and stein. 

Except that Wilderstein woman who's had all those facelifts. Definitely poke fun at her

If I ever went home and told my parents that I'd had the slipper or the cane I'd get it again for being an arseholes in school,these days if a teacher even says anything to a chavvy badly behaved fuck wit pupil his/her dad is straight up the school wanting a fucking tear-up,shame the cunt didn't hang about with the mother to raise a decent person before fucking off with some old slag to repeat the same fucking mistake by giving her a fucking neanderthal sprog too,cunts!

Right on. I came home once with a red hand mark on my calf where I got a whack after calling a teacher a shit head. When I told my mum what happened I got a matching hand mark in the other calf from my mum.

Right on. I came home once with a red hand mark on my calf where I got a whack after calling a teacher a shit head. When I told my mum what happened I got a matching hand mark in the other calf from my mum.

What were you doing taking farmyard animals to school Gyps?

I'm getting jolly batey just thinking about it.

Guest JackoTC

I stick my nose in to see what's what, and Frank and Tot are back !!! Thank fuck, with a few exceptions here and there the last 2-3 months of CC has been a tedious pile of steaming shite. Have they both been banned again yet ?