CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that say "Can I get the lamb shanks?"

Guest Gong Farmer

This particular cunt got done on the old site, but it definitely bears repeating. As I pointed out at the time;

"Can I get".

Three words that ought to be prohibited in the UK under pain of death. If that can't be achieved, there should be an unwritten convention that anybody saying them is to be given a fucking good kicking by the nearest group of people.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

If you continue to use different sized fonts and other fancy shit, I promise with all my heart to track you down and hang you from a tree. 

anglicized, adj.

Forms:  see anglicize v.   and -ed suffix1.
Etymology:  < anglicize v. + -ed suffix1.

Made English (or British) in character; spec. (of a word, phrase, etc.) borrowed or rendered into English.

Prick.

If you continue to use different sized fonts and other fancy shit, I promise with all my heart to track you down and hang you from a tree. 

Good luck with that..

Prick...

.........creme de la creme............

It's "crème de la crème", see the difference?

It's French don-cha-know.. you're missing the grave... in more ways than I care to mention...

Prick.

Edited by DingTheRioja
Use of ellipsis to comment on a section of a post is fine, otherwise do not alter or amend quotes.

anglicized, adj.

Made English (or British) in character; spec. (of a word, phrase, etc.) borrowed or rendered into English.

Prick.

Good luck with that..

Prick...

It's French don-cha-know.. you're missing the grave... in more ways than I care to mention...

Prick.

The use of the word 'prick' tends to suggest that one has been hurt. Using it three times in one post and you're probably crying inside. Mop up those tears with your croysainT. Cretin. 

Guest DingTheRioja

The use of the word 'prick' tends to suggest that one has been hurt. Using it three times in one post and you're probably crying inside. Mop up those tears with your croysainT. Cretin. 

Hurt?  By a pseudo intellectual on some random interwebby, who pretends he is greek, and tries to explain English to an Englishman..???

I will highlight, in red, the particular areas of note;-

pseudo-intellectual, adj. and n.

A. adj.

Spuriously intellectual; falsely supposed or purporting to be intellectual; (hence) intellectually pretentious or affected.

Does that give you a clue?

Prick.

Edited by DingTheRioja
commas

Guest JackoTC

Unless she's able to take them off Gongers it would have to be in her presence.

Or do you mean when she's awake?

See, that's fucking funny. And only I liked it. Humourless cunts.

Guest luke swarm

along with this creeping "yankwank" speak is another related symptom of this phenomena  

Fancied a simple repast of cheese and bread so popped into Tesco to buy said items. Apparently the cheese is extra slow matured.....I suppose this is as opposed to fucking fast matured or thrown out the dairy as soon as it solidifies variety, who thinks this stuff up. You cannot slow mature....time is a constant not a variable.

There are countless  examples of this everywhere...the honest burger company...what is it comparing itself to, the disgracefully cheating on my brother with his wife and stealing his cheque book burger company. Politicians are the worst offenders at this creating sentences that have no meaning at all....my absolute worst one is when a politician, when presented with hard facts, simply states that he does not accept that....Cameron is the one who most commonly uses that one. 

Guest luke swarm

N'uh uh. Ever hear of relativity?

an unproven theory....I have tried it by swinging a clock on a long string very very fast....no time acceleration at all....Einstein was  a cunt. 

Edited by luke swarm

an unproven theory....I have tried it by swinging a clock on a long string very very fast....no time acceleration at all....Einstein was  a cunt. 

Unproven? I suppose you think they just made up "Planet Of The Apes"? And why do you reckon Hugh Hefner insisted that none of his Playboy Twins ever applied for astronaut training? Nobody wants to fuck the old twin!

Guest DingTheRioja

N'uh uh. Ever hear of relativity?

Load of cobblers... fat bloke down the pub said so...

He's not the only desperate wanker on here, I have been married for 16 years!

10 here... so not quite as desperate, nearly, but not quite...

Unproven? I suppose you think they just made up "Planet Of The Apes"? And why do you reckon Hugh Hefner insisted that none of his Playboy Twins ever applied for astronaut training? Nobody wants to fuck the old twin!

I'd fuck the older Bunny... even if they were from the first few issues....

Guest Wizardsleeve

He's not the only desperate wanker on here, I have been married for 16 years!

Isn't 15 the year of brimstone?  You've made it past a milestone as marriage goes.  Keep up whatever you're doing, mate!

• 10 months later...
Guest Gong Farmer

I'm getting pretty sick of cunts saying 'super' lately, as in ''I've been super busy!'' or ''It's been super hot this week!''. So if you're one of these sheep brained cunts that have picked this annoying habit up, fuck off and stop it you super fucking cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm getting pretty sick of cunts saying 'super' lately, as in ''I've been super busy!'' or ''It's been super hot this week!''. So if you're one of these sheep brained cunts that have picked this annoying habit up, fuck off and stop it you super fucking cunt.

Super post!

On 22/10/2015 at 10:16 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Imply?

My in-laws say "restaurong" or something so equally fucking stupid that I close my ears to their mutterings on a daily basis...

There is a FUCKING T ON THE END IN ENGLISH YOU CUNTS!!!

You mean, "Is there a pedantic cunt who would like to help me? I think I may have fucked up my grammer a tad... what-ho chaps...."

On 23/10/2015 at 9:17 AM, DingTheRioja said:

anglicized, adj.

Prick.

Good luck with that..

Prick...

Prick.

On 23/10/2015 at 0:43 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Hurt?  By a pseudo intellectual on some random interwebby, who pretends he is greek, and tries to explain English to an Englishman..???

I will highlight, in red, the particular areas of note;-

Does that give you a clue?

Prick.

On 23/10/2015 at 3:34 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Un café crème, s'il vous plaît.

On 23/10/2015 at 7:45 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Load of cobblers... fat bloke down the pub said so...

10 here... so not quite as desperate, nearly, but not quite...

I'd fuck the older Bunny... even if they were from the first few issues....

58 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Super post!

000.png

• Like 1