CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Managers. why is it that the people most unsuited to the position are always remarkably adept at gaining employment in this position? In my whole working life I have had around 3 good managers, the rest (including my current South African one.) have been utterly useless, self interested, lying, blame shifting, blagging cuntbags.

I deal with this by telling my current one to fuck off and leave me alone, along with the tried and tested method of nodding sagely, and then going off to do exactly what I intended to do in the first place.

You're fired!

You cant fire me, I'm disabled you fucking bigot. picking on the disabled? You're in a whole heap of shit now. I'm also a lesbian, so that's double discrimination you racist cunt.

You cant fire me, I'm disabled you fucking bigot. picking on the disabled? You're in a whole heap of shit now. I'm also a lesbian, so that's double discrimination you racist cunt.

only if you have served more than two years , thank the tory cunts for that reduction in workers protection, you mongy dyke.

Guest luke swarm

you are none of these things.......but you are a cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

To the disabled toilet with you, and no bog roll!

Management Ive fucking shit better. The standard has plummeted since the early eighties. Self serving cunts with little integrity. Unused to telling the truth and will suck a higher status mansgers cock at the drop of a jat. Fucking useless cunts.

To be given the title of 'Manager' of anything, it's pretty much a given that you'll have to manage people - and that's where the rot sets in.

It's the founding principle of CC that every person is a cunt, so I'm preaching to the converted here.

Nonetheless, there are people out there who have read Dale Carnegie, who are convinced they are 'Alphas' who people would follow over a cliff due to their sheer charisma and who get an incredible stalk on (including and especially the ladies) at the idea of 'heading up a team' (maybe to go 'pick the low-hanging fruit'; we do not know).

Three months or less of dealing with stroppy ne'r do wells, convinced you're a cunt and they could do the job ten times better, who never turn up or if they do it's to pick a fight or act sarcastic, and the power-dressed manager is reduced to the status of a bum, panhandling for change and poking his shit with a stick outside the nearest Starbucks.

Guest Bill Stickers

Someone on here who deems themselves a "no bullshit merchant" in life is surely minutes away from declaring "that's why you should work for yourself" and study at "the university of life."

You don't quite qualify as a self-made entrepreneur when you're illiterate and sell your arse in public toilets in Shrewsbury for dosh.

Guest nobgobbler

Shame you're not old as well and wear a turban, you could sue him good n proper. 

Guest luke swarm

I'm sure there's a local authority somewhere where you can get a grant for being one.

well in my locality you cannot get a grant but they will offer you a job within the council.....they really are a collection of cunts. 

Up here they will shut a special needs school or five to free up enough dosh to open a Somalian battered disabled lesbian albino outreach resource centre to cater for the one eligible person who died of Ebola last year. Management with personal agendas that bear no relation to the real world but purse it with a messianic zeal are a bit cuntish too.

Edited by Manky
Cunttype

Up here they will shut a special needs school or five to free up enough dosh to open a Somalian battered disabled lesbian albino outreach resource centre to cater for the one eligible person who died of Ebola last year. Management with personal agendas that bear no relation to the real world bit purse it with a messianic zeal are a bit cuntish too.

Any chance that's bollox at all?

:)

Guest Bill Stickers

Up here they will shut a special needs school or five to free up enough dosh to open a Somalian battered disabled lesbian albino outreach resource centre to cater for the one eligible person who died of Ebola last year. Management with personal agendas that bear no relation to the real world but purse it with a messianic zeal are a bit cuntish too.

This is the kind of bollocks one believes when suspending their critical faculty and only subsisting on a diet of Daily Mail and cans of Nourishment.

Edited by bill_stickers

This is the kind of bollocks omoon-rakers s morning.ne believes when suspending their critical faculty and only subsisting on a diet of Daily Mail and cans of Nourishment.

Did  I pass you on my bike this morning. Were you sat in the back  of a Variety Club of Great Britain Sunshine Bus with a dozen doppelgangers?

I read the Mail because I seek the truth.

• 1 month later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 1 November 2015 at 20:32:48, deebom said:

Managers. why is it that the people most unsuited to the position are always remarkably adept at gaining employment in this position? In my whole working life I have had around 3 good managers, the rest (including my current South African one.) have been utterly useless, self interested, lying, blame shifting, blagging cuntbags.

I deal with this by telling my current one to fuck off and leave me alone, along with the tried and tested method of nodding sagely, and then going off to do exactly what I intended to do in the first place.

Go and get your fucking shoeshine box