CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

It was only recently I was feeding some slut oysters down at Wishart's on the shore when I noticed an elephantine monstrosity of a woman sitting opposite, moaning to the waiter in that way only fat cunts are wont to do.

Although I couldn't hear fuck all, I could tell that in essence, her bleating about the salad was really a peevish attempt to somehow offload culpability for her being such a greedy fat cunt onto the waiter. 

Before I could leap over the table and plunge my Sancerre glass into her gut, imagine my revulsion to note a second waiter appear with a fuck-off brick of sticky toffee pudding whilst the other carted of the 'inedible' salad.

Naturally the pudding was inhaled like a fucking dust mote- no bother at all! I only then began to ponder on why so many fat cunts sing such a loud, smug (and suspicious) tune about being veggies.

Dont get me wrong, i've nothing against veggies, aside from their selfish, awkward demands on any host and the self satisfied cunt manner they exude, but that's another story.

I do draw the line at fat cunt veggies. Now, when I hear this spouted by one of them I immediately think "your fridge is busting with fucking buns you cunt" - a quick glance at someone else reveals them thinking "you must eat a fuck load of vegetables eh?", and another "aye, hippos are veggies and all" and so on.

I find these cunts an affront to the species whose religious assertion on diet clearly brackets them as prey animals fit only to fill the spaces inside dog food tins.

At the very least they are consuming far more than their fair share of vegetables from this biome so for that reason alone should fuck off to another better able to support their glutton and body mass, by which I mean the ocean with the rest of the  fat fucking whales.

Edited by Quincy Cockfingers
Thick cunt

I wouldn't mind this sort of sanctimonious cunt if it weren't for the fact that everything they eat is flavoured in an attempt to taste like meat.

what do vegetarian worms eat?

Linda McCartney 

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was feeding some slut oysters down at Wishart's on the shore...

Hey, big spender! Did you take her down to Luca's for ice cream afterwards? 

diet clearly brackets them as prey animals

That. Just.... that.

It was only recently I was feeding some slut oysters down at Wishart's on the shore when I noticed an elephantine monstrosity of a woman sitting opposite, moaning to the waiter in that way only fat cunts are wont to do.

Although I couldn't hear fuck all, I could tell that in essence, her bleating about the salad was really a peevish attempt to somehow offload culpability for her being such a greedy fat cunt onto the waiter. 

Before I could leap over the table and plunge my Sancerre glass into her gut, imagine my revulsion to note a second waiter appear with a fuck-off brick of sticky toffee pudding whilst the other carted of the 'inedible' salad.

Naturally the pudding was inhaled like a fucking dust mote- no bother at all! I only then began to ponder on why so many fat cunts sing such a loud, smug (and suspicious) tune about being veggies.

Dont get me wrong, i've nothing against veggies, aside from their selfish, awkward demands on any host and the self satisfied cunt manner they exude, but that's another story.

I do draw the line at fat cunt veggies. Now, when I hear this spouted by one of them I immediately think "your fridge is busting with fucking buns you cunt" - a quick glance at someone else reveals them thinking "you must eat a fuck load of vegetables eh?", and another "aye, hippos are veggies and all" and so on.

I find these cunts an affront to the species who's religious assertion on diet clearly brackets them as prey animals fit only to fill the spaces inside dog food tins.

At the very least they are consuming far more than their fair share of vegetables from this biome so for that reason alone should fuck off to another better able to support their glutton and body mass, by which I mean the ocean with the rest of the  fat fucking whales.

I don't keep buns in the fridge.

Guest nobgobbler

It never occurred to me that you can be a veggie and a fat cunt at the same time. When I want to lose a few pounds I just eat out of the veg basket and the salad drawer. It seems some fat cunt has developed a new meaning of the word vegetarian. Don't eat meat - eat cake instead. Fuck that, when I fancy a good feed I'm off to Cafe Spotto for one of his all day breakfast of champions.

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At last, a topic Judge can't find any fault with...err...nevermind!  

If she was of a dark skinned persuasion he would be wanking himself senseless.

38 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

It never occurred to me that you can be a veggie and a fat cunt at the same. When I want to lose a few pounds I just eat out of the veg basket and the salad drawer. It seems some fat cunt has developed a new meaning of the word vegetarian. Don't eat meat - eat cake instead. Fuck that, when I fancy a good feed I'm off to Cafe Spotto for one of his all day breakfast of champions.

To quote that fat cunt bob mills, people are always amazed to discover that he's vegetarian. And his stock reply is "well, I can eat an awful lot of cheese pasties."

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Gurt said:

I wouldn't mind this sort of sanctimonious cunt if it weren't for the fact that everything they eat is flavoured in an attempt to taste like meat.

what do vegetarian worms eat?

Linda McCartney 

Well said Gurters

Got one of these hypocritical cunts at work. A little fat bastard with about three chins and his stomach hanging over his trousers who, without a hint of irony, will look at you like you've killed a member of his family if you eat meat in front of him.

So I do, always, as close to him and as visible as is humanly fucking possible. Eating that is, not killing his family. Not yet anyway.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hey, big spender! Did you take her down to Luca's for ice cream afterwards? 

That. Just.... that.

Why, I left her staring sightless at the underside of my crazy paving with all those other whores I "corrected".

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is my Magnificent Octopus

I'm out of likes.

Which is by the by because you wouldn't be getting one anyway you dim witted fuck.

Quince, this was an absolute fucking gem. Sadly I'm off on my hols this morn for the next few weeks so I won't get to see whether you break the second album curse. Usually my understudy Bill is the self appointed top dog during my absence, but I've got a feeling that you will be the new regent, that is if you haven't drank yourself to death within the next couple of days. Bon voyage you loathsome cunt, I'll bring you back a dose of the clap.