CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fan Mike Bloomfield

Guest MikeD

This stupid cunt has named his new-born baby Bermondsey Millwall Den Bloomfield....without telling his wife.

I hope she arranges to get fucking gang-banged by the entire team in the centre circle before the start of the next game he goes to watch.

That'll be a nice little surprise for him too.

These kind of bastards need hanging.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Children have to live with the names given to them by their parents.

Just call them all "cunt"

I imagine that kid will grow up to be one of those "before they turned the gun on themselves" headlines.

Hopefully the parents get the first bullets.

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

This stupid cunt has named his new-born baby Bermondsey Millwall Den Bloomfield....without telling his wife.

I hope she arranges to get fucking gang-banged by the entire team in the centre circle before the start of the next game he goes to watch.

I'm in full agreement. For fucksake, what sort of cunt would name his son "Bloomfield"? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, MikeD said:

I doubt she would have to do much to achieve that.  

We should probably exercise caution here, as she is now somebody's mother, and as judge clearly pointed out in response to one of my posts, he is against slagging off mothers.  

MsBoms dad is a lifelong Millwall fan, season ticket holder for 50 years or so. He has 8 kids and has somehow managed to refrain from naming any of them after his favorite football team.

Guest luke swarm

I do not think Millwall fans are renowned for being anything other than fucking stupid cunts. this is well documented....this chap is just reasserting that fact lest we forget.

These people in a caring and responsible society would not be allowed to reproduce and quite rightly so. What purpose is their in creating more stupid cunts. 

Is this all they have to inspire them in life... A fucking stupid team of grown men kicking a ball around and even bigger cunts spending large amounts of money to watch them......then again we have that boring cunt Applescruff and his pointless thread that will not die.      

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I do not think Millwall fans are renowned for being anything other than fucking stupid cunts. this is well documented....this chap is just reasserting that fact lest we forget.

These people in a caring and responsible society would not be allowed to reproduce and quite rightly so. What purpose is their in creating more stupid cunts. 

Is this all they have to inspire them in life... A fucking stupid team of grown men kicking a ball around and even bigger cunts spending large amounts of money to watch them......then again we have that boring cunt Applescruff and his pointless thread that will not die.      

What purpose, you ask?  It's simple, creating more stupid cunts assures generations of easily manipulated thickos, who shall blindly follow the doctrine of self enslavement via voting for utterly and completely corrupt cunts whose sole purpose is to gape all of our arses through poor decision making and legislation. In short, so thick bastards like Frank and Prof cans understand, to maintain the status quo

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What purpose, you ask?  It's simple, creating more stupid cunts assures generations of easily manipulated thickos, who shall blindly follow the doctrine of self enslavement via voting for utterly and completely corrupt cunts whose sole purpose is to gape all of our arses through poor decision making and legislation. In short, so thick bastards like Frank and Prof cans understand, to maintain the status quo

I had Frank down as a creature who mutated from a spunk filled condom carelessly discarded by an ageing backstreet prossy......as for Profb.......I am at a loss to determine that one but am open to suggestions.  

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What?

Frank's one of the most highly intelligent and well-informed people we've ever heard from....according to him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

What?

Frank's one of the most highly intelligent and well-informed people we've ever heard from....according to him.

I don't believe everything I read on the interwebbyvthing. 

Guest judgetwi

Mr. Bloomfield should be congratulated for giving us all an early warning to avoid his foul and disgusting progeny. Imagine a teacher perusing their class list at the beginning of the year and sees the names.........." Bloomfield, Bermondsey Millwall Den...........Cooper, Beyonce Madonna..............Davis, Simon Cowell...............Evans, Charles Manson..............Thatcher, Margaret Hilda." Time to look for another job i think. No wonder they are advertising on the telly for more of these delusional muggy cunts who think you can educate the braindead. By the way, Millwall are the enemy of my blood and i intend to kill them all.......when i get round to it. :D

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Mr. Bloomfield should be congratulated for giving us all an early warning to avoid his foul and disgusting progeny. Imagine a teacher perusing their class list at the beginning of the year and sees the names.........." Bloomfield, Bermondsey Millwall Den...........Cooper, Beyonce Madonna..............Davis, Simon Cowell...............Evans, Charles Manson..............Thatcher, Margaret Hilda." Time to look for another job i think. No wonder they are advertising on the telly for more of these delusional muggy cunts who think you can educate the braindead. By the way, Millwall are the enemy of my blood and i intend to kill them all.......when i get round to it. :D

Are you going to smother the whole team you fat cunt or bum them all to death?

Fuck off back to the kebab shop you boring prick

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Are you going to smother the whole team you fat cunt or bum them all to death?

Fuck off back to the kebab shop you boring prick

Be careful you don't injure yourself with your cutting wit, brainbox.:lol: