CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

11 minutes ago, deebom said:

Exactly how much yeast do you need to make a loaf of bread, and how much yeast can you get from the average minge?

Would it depend on how hard you squeeze it? Not much using a firm hand grip but once you get a massive fucking pliers on the job.....

On 27 November 2015 at 09:14:43, camberwell gypsy said:

As a woman I'm desperately trying to think of something of mitigation with her behaviour and to think of something amusing but, for the life of me I can't. Simply disgusting.

She's another feminist grotesque. Like Germaine Greer, she's beyond parody. The big laugh is that they can't see it.

4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

She's another feminist grotesque. Like Germaine Greer, she's beyond parody. The big laugh is that they can't see it.

Yeah. Right on sister.

Erm.....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 November 2015 at 18:42:46, Frank. said:

When the kids break up around the 12th. Amangalla in Galle for a few nights, then a week in Amanwella in Tangalle. We might do a few days in the Tea Country. It's a lot of money, proper.. gorgeous though. Best you don't look. 

That sounds like a fucking riot. Dismal, embarrassed silences punctuated by the clinking of tea cups, that noise being the best conversation of the trip. As your holiday planner I advise you to reschedule to bleach country, sorry, Bleach Country. Better capitalise that shite. Cunts slurping to aerate the tea and witter on about the interesting nuances of flavours etc etc jesus fucking christ. Hopefully you're travelling by Aeroflot, stupid old doddering cunt.

48 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That sounds like a fucking riot. Dismal, embarrassed silences punctuated by the clinking of tea cups, that noise being the best conversation of the trip. As your holiday planner I advise you to reschedule to bleach country, sorry, Bleach Country. Better capitalise that shite. Cunts slurping to aerate the tea and witter on about the interesting nuances of flavours etc etc jesus fucking christ. Hopefully you're travelling by Aeroflot, stupid old doddering cunt.

He'll be travelling by 'Imaginair' because its all in his fucking head. The only river he will see will be the stream of golden piss that will be trickling past his head after some other dosser has unloaded their bladder in the shop door way that Fwank has managed to erect his cardboard box.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He'll be travelling by 'Imaginair' because its all in his fucking head. The only river he will see will be the stream of golden piss that will be trickling past his head after some other dosser has unloaded their bladder in the shop door way that Fwank has managed to erect his cardboard box.

Cuntair more like. Starring Frank Cuntovich and John Cuntzak

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Thats all he'll be able to erect I should think.

Most certainly not without assistance.  Some foreign rentboy, some cottaging bastard like Stickers, or one of his carers.  

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Most certainly not without assistance.  Some foreign rentboy, some cottaging bastard like Stickers, or one of his carers.  

You Racist Cunt.....this country produces some of the finest rentboys in the world......Some of them do very well and go on to become Judges. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Every post you have made in the last 24 hours has been about me.

If you want to suck my cock, you just need to ask.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Every post you have made in the last 24 hours has been about me.

If you want to suck my cock, you just need to ask.

Glad to see hypocrisy is still alive and kicking in casa de bellend a la stickers. How many digs have you been taking at me and a few other punters?  If you don't like it, fuck off to mumsnet, you limp-wristed poof!  Blow hard Bill can't handle what he dishes, what a non surprise. You can fuck right off, wanker. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Glad to see hypocrisy is still alive and kicking in casa de bellend a la stickers. How many digs have you been taking at me and a few other punters?  If you don't like it, fuck off to mumsnet, you limp-wristed poof!  Blow hard Bill can't handle what he dishes, what a non surprise. You can fuck right off, wanker. 

I'm sure Drew can stick up for himself, and doesn't appreciate you buzzing round his arsehole with your tongue out.

Fuck off and play hero defender somewhere else you creepy, crawly, arse licking cunt!

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I've heard that if you stick you finger up his arse he'll let go. I know I would.

One finger?

I'd have thought you'd need to be elbow deep before he even felt a twinge.

On 26 November 2015 at 18:42:46, Frank. said:

When the kids break up around the 12th. Amangalla in Galle for a few nights, then a week in Amanwella in Tangalle. We might do a few days in the Tea Country. It's a lot of money, proper.. gorgeous though. Best you don't look. 

I'm going to Jaffna in the new year to see my mate Justin, the new Bishop. I go over every year.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm sure Drew can stick up for himself, and doesn't appreciate you buzzing round his arsehole with your tongue out.

Fuck off and play hero defender somewhere else you creepy, crawly, arse licking cunt!

I didn't even know who the other members were, so that is irrelevant, much like your so called existence.  There are no heroes Stickers, not on a site like this.  There is, however, a surplus of complete fucking cocksuckers, and you sir, lead the that charge.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It would appear that young Bill has caused quite the rumpus today. Frank, thoughts?

Frank and thought?  Come on, Decs, you know better than that.