CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas Parties

Decimus

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

You see what you have gone and done now...you insensitive twat 

Lets face it Luke, you're a poor man's bill stickers ,  however  you're still better than frank by a country mile.

Ps the use of 'twat' makes you appear like a cheap northener, I suggest 'cunt' in the future.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lets face it Luke, you're a poor man's bill stickers ,  however  you're still better than frank by a country mile.

Ps the use of 'twat' makes you appear like a cheap northener, I suggest 'cunt' in the future.

thank you for your kind words Eddie....it means a lot to me that I am slowly climbing the greasy cunt pole and may someday be allowed to join the top table.

I am confident that you have control of yourself again because I was concerned you might be going cunt supernova.   

27 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

thank you for your kind words Eddie....it means a lot to me that I am slowly climbing the greasy cunt pole and may someday be allowed to join the top table.

I am confident that you have control of yourself again because I was concerned you might be going cunt supernova.   

Is it grease, on that pole?

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fortunately for me, McDonald's have an equal opportunities disability quota they need to fill.

Unfortunately bill, a lot of disabilities are a direct result of morbid obesity. So I suppose mcdonalds have a moral obligation to support those they have beckoned along that path, like sirens on the ocean. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Absolutely fucking pitiful. Sort yourself out you boring cunt.

You're right, decs.. I have absolutely nothing to offer. My confidence has gone and if I'm honest, I don't think I'll last the winter. I lied about the holiday in Sri Lanka. I've bought myself a SAD lamp. 

3 minutes ago, Frank. said:

If there's one cunt on here that I thought I could open up to.. it was you, Ed. A proper working class, lottery playing, semi-detached... lucky dip-flid fucking chancer.

Sorry to disappoint, you're just not a very good judge of character, the old frank wouldn't have made such a school boy error, the sun has finally set. Goodbye.

Guest luke swarm

you fucking dopey cunt Eddie..... sorry I meant Twat....now look what's happened....you gave Frank an opening and he has posted something funny that forced a like out of me.

Never forgive you for this.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sorry to disappoint, you're just not a very good judge of character, the old frank wouldn't have made such a school boy error, the sun has finally set. Goodbye.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

you fucking dopey cunt Eddie..... sorry I meant Twat....now look what's happened....you gave Frank an opening and he has posted something funny that forced a like out of me.

Never forgive you for this.

I'm the star of this show, luke. Don't you ever fucking forget it!

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I'm the star of this show, luke. Don't you ever fucking forget it!

the word on cunt street is that you are past it old man......the younger cunts no longer respect you Frank and are laughing at you behind your back......cant you hear them...listen closely snigger snigger.......time to face it Frank.you are spent and best take the painful bleach route out.  

3 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Frank, you maudlin ironmonger. Remember I am your ponce, so get back out on the game toute de fucking suite.

I've made a home video, proper. It stars me and features strobe lighting. 

I'd like to premier it here before it goes nationwide tomorrow night, but thought it prudent to PM it to you first. It might just give this fucking hole the lift it's been crying out for. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

In that case, be sure to wear your shitty flannels and you're in. 

I aced the interview without wearing them. I just turned up with no pants at all and my cock in a turnip. 

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, Frank. said:

If there's one cunt on here that I thought I could open up to.. it was you, Ed. A proper working class, lottery playing, semi-detached... lucky dip-flid fucking chancer.

Eddie, you should get a quote from a funeral home about getting this on your gravestone. A perfect eulogy.

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Eddie, you should get a quote from a funeral home about getting this on your gravestone. A perfect eulogy.

I wish I could afford a semi detached home, and as for working class , if only. Good luck tomorrow bill with your interview, the police set you up in that toilet, George Michel style.

30 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I've made a home video, proper. It stars me and features strobe lighting. 

I'd like to premier it here before it goes nationwide tomorrow night, but thought it prudent to PM it to you first. It might just give this fucking hole the lift it's been crying out for. 

Idiot

1 hour ago, Frank. said:

I've never been so down, Ed. Depression really takes a hold during the winter months. I don't know.

I know we've had our differences Frank, but I'm here if you need to talk and I'm a good listener.

A good listener and absolute gold medal standard at not giving a flying fuck.

Make it clean so no poor cunt has to clean up the mess.