CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Wonacott

cuntspotter

It's all about personal perception I  suppose? Whilst some might find that " Terry Thomas"  like upper crust dithering quite engaging, I find it all rather contrived. It turns out that after 12 years of bargain hunt and 1200 appearances for BBC, he's been let go. Why? Well, after some sort of show down with management, apparently. The word "bullying" has been used. So.... Another Jezzer eh?.  Oh well then, off you jolly well fuck!

Another fucking nobody who after riding his luck for fuck knows how long will hopefully slide back under the fucking rock where he came from. Anywhere else apart from this celebrity-obsessed shithole and the cunt would never have been heard of.

This is what happens when the supposed "quality" BBC realises it has to provide a certain amount of new content while stretching to fill several channels 24x7, and can't just repeat The Simpsons ad infinitum like Sky. This, and The Voice; and Splash!

On the rare occasions I've tried to picture the audience that actually tunes in for this sort of pap every day, the only image that comes to mind is the crowd footage of old ladies from Monty Python.

tumblr_l9u1p3DD2W1qzl1djo1_r1_500.gif

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is what happens when the supposed "quality" BBC realises it has to provide a certain amount of new content while stretching to fill several channels 24x7, and can't just repeat The Simpsons ad infinitum like Sky. This, and The Voice; and Splash!

On the rare occasions I've tried to picture the audience that actually tunes in for this sort of pap every day, the only image that comes to mind is the crowd footage of old ladies from Monty Python.

The 'lady' closest to the camera is I believe my uncle Gareth who sharpened knives for a living and had a trial for Castleford.

Or was on trial in Castleford.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Tim Wottacunt?

You just know this fucking drip will be jumping out of a helicopter over Australia in about a years time.

Oh we can but hope....

7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

My daughter once appeared on this effluent.

Apparently yer man Wonacott is a weapons-grade lecher with really rancid vinegary Body Odour.

Now, I'm not one for jumping to conclusions......

th0TS8L5QA.jpg

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've studied this clip carefully,  pondered for nearly an hour and reached the following conclusion. 

I bet Neil could crack out a wank to it.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I've studied this clip carefully,  pondered for nearly an hour and reached the following conclusion. 

I bet Neil could crack out a wank to it.

I bet he's up to about 23... at least that's about how many grannies I can count there... might be missing one or two...