CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC breakfast recent obsession with end of life.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

For the last few weeks BBC breakfast has been running a series of segments to do with funerals, end of life care, children dying at birth etc. Fucking cunts seem obsessed by it, great way to start the day BBC, load of cunts! 

It does make me contemplate the demise of one or two on here though.

Can't say I'd noticed, but what boils my piss is that every R4 news bulletin seems to have a story about some new drug or treatment which is going to keep us all alive for longer, followed immediately by an economic statement about the country being unable to pay pensions so we'll all have to work until we fucking drop. Cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

For the last few weeks BBC breakfast has been running a series of segments to do with funerals, end of life care, children dying at birth etc. Fucking cunts seem obsessed by it, great way to start the day BBC, load of cunts! 

It does make me contemplate the demise of one or two on here though.

My advice? A stubby shotgun can be fired into one's own mouth by using the feet to pull the trigger. Try it out and let me know how you get on.

35 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

My advice? A stubby shotgun can be fired into one's own mouth by using the feet to pull the trigger. Try it out and let me know how you get on. 

Or death by Neil. It's a variant of Chinese water torture. The victim is tied to a table and has to endure the constant drops of semen which emit from Neils ever active cock.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Or death by Neil. It's a variant of Chinese water torture. The victim is tied to a table and has to endure the constant drops of semen which emit from Neils ever active cock.

I reckon the smell would get you before anything else.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Only if you stand directly behind me.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are also shitloads of adverts on at present for funeral insurance, all very seasonal and jolly.

I guess the rapacious fucking cunts in the finance sector needed to change tack after their little PPI number was rumbled.

burial-insurance.jpg?w=411&h=222

Is that Frank and the Sheep?