CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

So 200 professional lying cunts have all agreed to 'tackle' climate change. You can bet this will manifest itself as 'fucking people over in some way'

I have been labeled a 'conspiracy theorist' over on another forum for voicing this same view. :D.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, deebom said:

So 200 professional lying cunts have all agreed to 'tackle' climate change. You can bet this will manifest itself as 'fucking people over in some way'

I have been labeled a 'conspiracy theorist' over on another forum for voicing this same view. :D.

well to be fair DB, Fracking has just been declared safe and we can start digging up our areas of outstanding natural beauty right now......that should put a stop to our usage of all this fossil fuel stuff eh. Problem sorted so stop worrying. 

It doesn't matter what you say. It doesn't matter what he says. It doesn't matter what I say.

It's all fucking shite and this won't make a LICK of fucking difference, because the MOMENT any nation's economic success comes under pressure, this will have as much plausibility as a prostitutes orgasm.

Sting, Bono, Al Gore - they can rattle (and Hum) on as much as they want. Those economic indices show the REMOTEST sign of a downturn and them rain forests are gonna fry!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Lovely weather for this time of year. 14 degrees in Norwich today so this global warming is self regulating by reducing our dependance on fossil fuels. My central heating only came on for 20 minutes tonight.

Up here it is global fucking wetting, not warming. Not stopped for fucking ages. I collect it in a bucket then pour it down the sink to keep the sea level down. Bet those cunts at the summers t have achieved less than that with private planes and 3.5 litre limos. Fucking multinational cunts.

Not one of these pricks is in it for the reasons stated,feathering their own fucking nests without a fucking clue whats going on or likely to happen in 2 years time let alone 20.Like they give a fuck about anyone else but themselves.Self centred cunts each and every one of 'em(Yep,15 degrees in Norwich at 4 .15 PM.If thats a result of so called global warming then throw another rainforest on the fire I say,Cunts

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Lovely weather for this time of year. 14 degrees in Norwich today so this global warming is self regulating by reducing our dependance on fossil fuels. My central heating only came on for 20 minutes tonight.

That's wonderful! 

Pity there wasn't a slow leak and the build of gas didn't go 'critical' and blow you and your disabled offspring into shitty-shreds.

I usually come on here just to take the piss and have a laugh, but there's something I've noticed about this phenomenon. Climate change is obviously happening, over 97% of scientists are in agreement on that, and most of them agree that there is at least a possibility that we are responsible for it. And we aren't gambling with something our species can afford to lose.

What intrigues me is the deniers. Every time I've heard any group discussing this, there is a clear dividing line between the people stating the blindingly obvious, and the naysayers with their hands over their ears saying "no, no, no, not listening, can't hear you, isn't happening..." This baffled me for a while, but I've realised the difference between the two groups. The people saying that it's happening are usually those with no particular interest in what happens to the planet, those without children. I fall into that category myself; I haven't got any kids, and frankly I don't give enough of a fuck about anybody elses to alter my lifestyle. The planet will outlast me, so why should I care? The deniers are invariably people who have some sort of stake in the future, ie those with children. My theory is that although they know it's real, and happening as we speak, they cannot face the simple fact that we as a species are condemning their children and grandchildren to a pretty horrible future and and inevitable demise. Therefore they just ignore the overwhelming tide of scientific evidence and say they know better. It's a bit pathetic really.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Climate change is happening. For example, has anyone noticed that sexy girls in short skirts don't seem to be as prevalent in December when compared to August you fucking Jaffa

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Gurt said:

That's wonderful! 

Pity there wasn't a slow leak and the build of gas didn't go 'critical' and blow you and your disabled offspring into shitty-shreds.

Gurt, you backward farm boy cunt, his house is not heated by a fast breeder reactor. It's probably a tent, that's heated by gays bumming each other. "Go critical" indeed. I'll go critical- you're a stupid cunt and this post is a load of fucking shit. 

13 hours ago, scotty said:

I usually come on here just to take the piss and have a laugh, but there's something I've noticed about this phenomenon. Climate change is obviously happening, over 97% of scientists are in agreement on that, and most of them agree that there is at least a possibility that we are responsible for it. And we aren't gambling with something our species can afford to lose.

What intrigues me is the deniers. Every time I've heard any group discussing this, there is a clear dividing line between the people stating the blindingly obvious, and the naysayers with their hands over their ears saying "no, no, no, not listening, can't hear you, isn't happening..." This baffled me for a while, but I've realised the difference between the two groups. The people saying that it's happening are usually those with no particular interest in what happens to the planet, those without children. I fall into that category myself; I haven't got any kids, and frankly I don't give enough of a fuck about anybody elses to alter my lifestyle. The planet will outlast me, so why should I care? The deniers are invariably people who have some sort of stake in the future, ie those with children. My theory is that although they know it's real, and happening as we speak, they cannot face the simple fact that we as a species are condemning their children and grandchildren to a pretty horrible future and and inevitable demise. Therefore they just ignore the overwhelming tide of scientific evidence and say they know better. It's a bit pathetic really.

I don't deny climate change, the climate changes all the fucking time. I don't deny that we could be accelerating it (slightly.) I don't deny that it will be a good thing to cut down on the amount of shit we throw into the air.

But when 200 seasoned lying cunts all come to an agreement that it's happening and our fault, my blagometer goes into the red. These cunts do nothing except take take take and fuck us over in every way imaginable. Why would they be right about this?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, deebom said:

I don't deny climate change, the climate changes all the fucking time. I don't deny that we could be accelerating it (slightly.) I don't deny that it will be a good thing to cut down on the amount of shit we throw into the air.

But when 200 seasoned lying cunts all come to an agreement that it's happening and our fault, my blagometer goes into the red. These cunts do nothing except take take take and fuck us over in every way imaginable. Why would they be right about this?

This is pointless fucking shite. You silly cunt, you did not think this through. It's like a tepid stream of piss that meanders here, meanders there, then just disappears down a hole in the ground, much as you fuckin' clearly should.

4 hours ago, deebom said:

Because every shred of scientific evidence points towards it, and because no government or political body has anything whatsoever to gain from accepting the facts and acting on them. It would be far easier, far cheaper,  and massively more politically popular to say it's all bollocks,  let's just carry on as we are. They've reached a tipping point now, a bit like the scientific evidence linking lung cancer to smoking; it's simply not credible to deny the link any longer, the evidence is overwhelming. My guess is that it's a bit late, but probably worth a shot if the politicians can reach an agreement that means something. At least that might give future generations a chance.

Can't you see the connection? CC=Climate Change

CC=Cunts Corner

Both a group of useless wankers who gather round and talk a load of bollocks about fuck all,argue with the fucking idiots of the group and put their worthless fucking 2 penneth worth in and then everyone fucks off and gets on with life,ring any bells? 

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, scotty said:

Because every shred of scientific evidence points towards it, and because no government or political body has anything whatsoever to gain from accepting the facts and acting on them. It would be far easier, far cheaper,  and massively more politically popular to say it's all bollocks,  let's just carry on as we are. They've reached a tipping point now, a bit like the scientific evidence linking lung cancer to smoking; it's simply not credible to deny the link any longer, the evidence is overwhelming. My guess is that it's a bit late, but probably worth a shot if the politicians can reach an agreement that means something. At least that might give future generations a chance.

And frankly Scotty it could not have come at a better time for George Osborne.......The new imminent green taxes should help balance the books no end.

16 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Can't you see the connection? CC=Climate Change

CC=Cunts Corner

Both a group of useless wankers who gather round and talk a load of bollocks about fuck all,argue with the fucking idiots of the group and put their worthless fucking 2 penneth worth in and then everyone fucks off and gets on with life,ring any bells? 

You're onto something there.

When I log onto Cunts Corner I always expect to get live coverage of the climate talks, there's more cunts there than we'll ever manage here.

5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

And frankly Scotty it could not have come at a better time for George Osborne.......The new imminent green taxes should help balance the books no end.

Yes, those additional taxes will be hugely popular with the electorate, luke. The tories love raising taxes.

On 17/12/2015, 12:23:14, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This is pointless fucking shite. You silly cunt, you did not think this through. It's like a tepid stream of piss that meanders here, meanders there, then just disappears down a hole in the ground, much as you fuckin' clearly should.

You obviously do really have flacid cocks for fingers, judging by the worthless drivel you post. Choose suicide, by whatever means is most painful you inept quimtrifle.

Guest Klaus Kunski

Cunts don't grow on trees, so rainforests aren't important. Real, proper cunts - cunts out in the open, not in the corner - they are made by generations of cunt dating back to early times BC (Before Cunt).

10 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

Cunts don't grow on trees, so rainforests aren't important. Real, proper cunts - cunts out in the open, not in the corner - they are made by generations of cunt dating back to early times BC (Before Cunt).

Oh dear, another moron who thinks using the word cunt repeatedly somehow constitutes a post. 

Guest Bill Stickers
21 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

What a load of nonsensical cock-addled soap suds. You are a non-entity. Get in a coffin.