CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A trifle stuffed already

Guest Klaus Kunski

18 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

I don't have time for fancy-dancy pastimes like reading newspapers. When I'm not stacking shelves, carrying heavy boxes and manually semi, I barely have enough energy to breath. I'm so exhausted that I've asked my 93 year old great uncle Randy Kundski to type this message on my behalf. He doesn't speak or understand English and like me has no education to speak off so I think he's doing rather well. He's just happy I seem to have found some friends who I can really rely on who enjoy my company as much as I know you do. He is proud that I've had a profound impact on a vaguely human entity. It gives me some inspiration to work on my "rags to skanky rags" story and share it with you all. Can you help ghost write my book Stickers? It might seem ridiculous but this could be absurdly lucrative. It's been done before to great effect. With my profound thickness and your cuntish exploitative streak, this could be the start of something beautiful.....

Fuck off Frank. 

On 19 December 2015 at 13:35:19, Quincy Cockfingers said:

And, a fair amount , of blood , and spunk, I'll, wager,,,,,

You're still a drab, unfunny shite cunt.

Your chat and proclamations are about as entertaining as the Koran.

I fucking double dare you to do a properly funny nom by midnight. It isn't going to happen on account of you being a boring old woman.

You utter cunt QC. I read this this and shot half a gob full of  sloe gin through my fucking nose.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You utter cunt QC. I read this this and shot half a gob full of  sloe gin through my fucking nose.

Thanks Cuntspotter. This daft cunt needs a talking to, and probably deserves to have his forehead caned with a bit of 2 by 4. I'm not sure who he thinks he is coming on here half cocked, but it's gone on quite long enough.

40 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Thanks Cuntspotter. This daft cunt needs a talking to, and probably deserves to have his forehead caned with a bit of 2 by 4. I'm not sure who he thinks he is coming on here half cocked, but it's gone on quite long enough.

I seem to have annoyed you, Quince.

That's a shame.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

I seem to have annoyed you, Quince.

That's a shame.

At the moment, you're probably the third most annoying cunt on here, first place being occupied by  the odious "Frank", and second jointly by klaus what's his face and some other cunt I can't recall. I'm not even counting that sheep cunt as it's so fucking lame.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

At the moment, you're probably the third most annoying cunt on here, first place being occupied by  the odious "Frank", and second jointly by klaus what's his face and some other cunt I can't recall. I'm not even counting that sheep cunt as it's so fucking lame.

Thrilling. I don't know what I have done to offend you, apart from lambasting your one trick bleach answers, or prodigious output of bollocks.

Despite this, you entertain me. If you were Australian, as you may wish you were, I may even like you.

But sadly, you are not, so novelty value you shall remain.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Thrilling. I don't know what I have done to offend you, apart from lambasting your one trick bleach answers, or prodigious output of bollocks.

Despite this, you entertain me. If you were Australian, as you may wish you were, I may even like you.

He's had a gypsy curse placed on his ring piece, Southern. I'm not sure what fucking relevance that has to anything, but I hope it helps.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

That's just silly. If I was the type of cunt to take offence, this shower of shite would not be the place to be, now would it?

I've already admitted I've got a bleach problem, which is as they say the first step to recovery. You aren't there yet, but it's ok- nobody's going to judge you here. If you need some cunts shoulder to lean on there's always Quincy. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's had a gypsy curse placed on his ring piece, Southern. I'm not sure what fucking relevance that has to anything, but I hope it helps.

None at all- your instincts are correct- it is fucking drivel. Also irrelevant is that reading that makes me think of taking a shite on a crisp packet and smearing it under your car door handle. Hopefully it'll get right under your fingernails, but you'ld probably not even notice.

25 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

None at all- your instincts are correct- it is fucking drivel. Also irrelevant is that reading that makes me think of taking a shite on a crisp packet and smearing it under your car door handle. Hopefully it'll get right under your fingernails, but you'ld probably not even notice.

I tell you Quince, despite the fact you are, without question, a vile piece of shit, you do make me chuckle with the stuff you post. I've just inhaled a bit of chicken sandwich laughing at this. Fucking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I tell you Quince, despite the fact you are, without question, a vile piece of shit, you do make me chuckle with the stuff you post. I've just inhaled a bit of chicken sandwich laughing at this. Fucking cunt.

You're not alone- because i'm nearly always drunk and goofed up on benzodiazepines, I often clock on and chuckle at some of this shite ive written the evening previous "as if" for the first time. i'm the fucking gift that keeps on giving.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're not alone- because i'm nearly always drunk and goofed up on benzodiazepines, I often clock on and chuckle at some of this shite ive written the evening previous "as if" for the first time. i'm the fucking gift that keeps on giving.

Like all benzo addicts, its only a matter of time until you transition from regular extended memory blackouts into the final, never ending darkness of death.

It will be a significant loss for the Corner, but a great day for respectable society.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Like all benzo addicts, its only a matter of time until you transition from regular extended memory blackouts into the final, never ending darkness of death.

It will be a significant loss for the Corner, but a great day for respectable society.

Touching as fuck, you sweet talking cunt. If that were to happen, one day after, you'ld be sitting blubbering at your potters wheel making clay dildos, when all of a sudden you'ld feel a chill up your spine, ghostly hands caressing your big tits, otherworldly spunk running down the back of your neck.....

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Touching as fuck, you sweet talking cunt. If that were to happen, one day after, you'ld be sitting blubbering at your potters wheel making clay dildos, when all of a sudden you'ld feel a chill up your spine, ghostly hands caressing your big tits, otherworldly spunk running down the back of your neck.....

Fucking priceless work Quincy. 

• 11 months later...
Guest Chip from the states
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Reported for being an absolute waste of everyone's fucking time. Twat.

We got 5 hours left cocksucker y'all don't fuck with me little champ I'll destroy yuo bob