CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't control their children

Decimus

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

For a start, the search function is dog shite.

Secondly, the topic may be similar, but it is about a completely different scenario personal to me.

I'd criticise you even more, but after Luke called you a naughty word, Admin (you) took offence and put him on the naughty step. Obviously you've lost what little sense of humour you originally possessed and exchanged it for a fuck off huge chip on your shoulder and an unhealthy amount of pedantry.

I do hope you'll be dealing with this mouthy manic depressive in the appropriate manner, proper. 

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I do hope you'll be dealing with this mouthy manic depressive in the appropriate manner, proper. 

I don't think you're in a position to diagnose anyone's mental health, considering you spent Saturday night absolutely hammered, on your own, squatting in someone else's flat, dressed in drag, having some kind of epileptic seizure to the rhythm of dogshit music.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't think you're in a position to diagnose anyone's mental health, considering you spent Saturday night absolutely hammered, on your own, squatting in someone else's flat, dressed in drag, having some kind of epileptic seizure to the rhythm of dogshit music.

Joking aside, what sort of person posts something from their personal life on a site of this nature.....this individual is living its life here.       

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Joking aside, what sort of person posts something from their personal life on a site of this nature.....this individual is living its life here.       

Other than having to see the repulsive Arab looking cunt as well as read his drivel, this was also my chief issue with it- you've hit the nail on the head, though instead of a nail I'd prefer if you hit him in the teeth with the hammer.

Possibly he was steaming, and we've all done regrettable shit while steaming, fucking sures I know about it, but I found the fact of it very uncomfortable, even if the content was fairly amusing.

1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

It was a shame more of the old noms were not salvaged from the old site. I did try to start the golden oldies forum, but the constraints of time meant it never went far. As for the nom I quoted, it was done only 2 months ago by Wizardsleeve. So a justified load of pedantry in my book. The search, or lack of it, is the problem.

Ah, well, it was a question of cost...despite the old site using Joomla CMS and the current IPS forum both written in PHP code the discourse could not migrate without the services of a qualified PHP coder. The expense just wasn't worth the candle.

I'm not sure having a "Golden Oldies" forum would benefit the site either, you would still have the same issues, notwithstanding it doesn't allow a punter to create and "own" a new nom. Nevertheless,in some ways losing the discourse from the old site was a shame as there was some genuinely funny and surreal stuff.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I know, humourless, unloved, unpopular, loss of rank and power, Senor Rioja is my best friend - worst Crimbo ever.

Chin up Roops, It will be ok, don't listen to these cretins .......errr if you need a shoulder to cry on and an understanding listener then give me a shout, no funny stuff I promise.......wife works shifts so I am free most daytimes.   

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

For a start, the search function is dog shite.

Secondly, the topic may be similar, but it is about a completely different scenario personal to me.

I'd criticise you even more, but after Luke called you a naughty word, Admin (you) took offence and put him on the naughty step. Obviously you've lost what little sense of humour you originally possessed and exchanged it for a fuck off huge chip on your shoulder and an unhealthy amount of pedantry.

Well said Dec. Someone has to say it.

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Space: the final frontier you Cunts.  What is this- the bridge of the fucking Enterprise? Hopefully there'll be one of those transporter malfunctions and you two illegal aliens will materialise in an awful melded mess of bone and organs. It's cunts Jim- but not as we know it.

What in the flying fuck are you blethering about?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I know, humourless, unloved, unpopular, loss of rank and power, Senor Rioja is my best friend - worst Crimbo ever.

Rioja is always my best friend... especially when drunk in Haro square...

1 hour ago, Frank. said:

I'm available.. with or without wig. 

You're always available... that's the fucking problem...

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

*whistles*

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, well, it was a question of cost...despite the old site using Joomla CMS and the current IPS forum both written in PHP code the discourse could not migrate without the services of a qualified PHP coder. The expense just wasn't worth the candle.

I'm not sure having a "Golden Oldies" forum would benefit the site either, you would still have the same issues, notwithstanding it doesn't allow a punter to create and "own" a new nom. Nevertheless,in some ways losing the discourse from the old site was a shame as there was some genuinely funny and surreal stuff.

Indeed, the old site had some of the funniest stuff on the interwebz.  

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

mmmm.....yes...mmmm........yes I understand clearly now and I am very glad you clearly explained it to me in simple layman's terms.  

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed, the old site had some of the funniest stuff on the interwebz.  

Bring back BrokenNads.... sometimes I think I actually wanted to experiment with 15 different drugs at the same time just to be able read what the fuck he wrote...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

*whistles*

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

11 hours ago, Frank. said:

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

*whistles*

Ding, though you're by no means the worst of cunts and only "medium" nauseating, I'm not so sure about these multiple quoted responses of yours. 

A chap can only blow his muck up one ringpiece at any given time, yet you're trying to fuck several asses at once, with a tiny little member to boot, and frankly you're making a complete cunt of it- not one of them are left remotely gaping or drooling paste.

Harsh though it may seem, it is for your own good when I note that reading these is as excruciating as listening to a severe stutterer toiling through the Koran.

Id heartily suggest that instead of running round trying to ineffectually ream 3 or 4 rusty sherrifs badges you settle on the slackest one and give it an absolute fucking pounding.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, though you're by no means the worst of cunts and only "medium" nauseating, I'm not so sure about these multiple quoted responses of yours. 

A chap can only blow his muck up one ringpiece at any given time, yet you're trying to fuck several asses at once, with a tiny little member to boot, and frankly you're making a complete cunt of it- not one of them are left remotely gaping or drooling paste.

Harsh though it may seem, it is for your own good when I note that reading these is as excruciating as listening to a severe stutterer toiling through the Koran.

Id heartily suggest that instead of running round trying to ineffectually ream 3 or 4 rusty sherrifs badges you settle on the slackest one and give it an absolute fucking pounding.

As much as I hate to admit it you detestable swine, you are on absolute fire this week. A 24 karat, jewel encrusted cunt you are.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

As much as I hate to admit it you detestable swine, you are on absolute fire this week. A 24 karat, jewel encrusted cunt you are.

Bill, you odious twerp, that's mighty nice of you. I don't mind admitting it's the sheer volume and consistency of  Christmas boozing, so the quality should peak around Boxing Day and by New Year's Day should be right back to grey, banal sludge as the terrible depression and nausea of a 3 week bender kick in.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If I said I knew what the fuck that all meant I'd be lying.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

If I said I knew what the fuck that all meant I'd be lying.

somebody ought to cut and paste it in the recent thread about "meaningless dialogue" Mike, But its so dull that I cannot be arsed.