CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alternative Xmas message

Guest MikeD

The father of Alan Kurdi, the boy washed up on the beach will supposedly deliver this years alternative message.

So that would be the(alleged)people trafficker who's son's death was exploited with an(alleged)staged photograph in a cynical ploy to ensure maximum sympathy for immigrants.

That's okay then.

Fuck off lawyers, I said alleged. 

Lots of dodgy stuff in this one. Allegedly the boys body was 'found' in a place other than where he was originally, in order to maximise the emotional impact the press coverage would have on gullible soft Western European bleeding-heart tossers. We are facing cynical, clever and very manipulative cunts here.

I would be equally as cynical and clever if that pig molester at No.10 would lend me our Trident Fleet for a couple of days. I guarantee that anyone crossing the Med at night would be visible due to a liberal dose of Strontium, Caesium and other assorted bits of the periodic table making them stand out in the dark.

37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

The father of Alan Kurdi, the boy washed up on the beach will supposedly deliver this years alternative message.

So that would be the(alleged)people trafficker who's son's death was exploited with an(alleged)staged photograph in a cynical ploy to ensure maximum sympathy for immigrants.

That's okay then.

Fuck off lawyers, I said alleged. 

Surely this should read ' Alternative Mid Winter Break Message '.

Guest DingTheRioja

Getting tons of fucking "Happy Holidays" shit in emails...

IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS YOU CUNTS!!!

Tis the season of consumerism and gluttony, now fuck off with this alternative shite, I'm happy with too much food and alcohol, combined with overspending on presents, getting shite in return,  and in-laws you can't fucking stand...

11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Surely this should read ' Alternative Mid Winter Break Message '.

Even our local newsagent, a person from a non EU country that borders Afghanistan and India and is not of a Christian persuasion refers to this time of year as Christmas. Any cunt who wants to call it some shite name like the one you mention should be shot in the fucking face.

3 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Getting tons of fucking "Happy Holidays" shit in emails...

IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS YOU CUNTS!!!

Tis the season of consumerism and gluttony, now fuck off with this alternative shite, I'm happy with too much food and alcohol, combined with overspending on presents, getting shite in return,  and in-laws you can't fucking stand...

Email the cunts back and tell them it is "Happy Christmas" and not "Happy Holliday's". If the twats want to email you next year, tell them it is to be referred to as Christmas or they can fuck off. We don't refer to Ramadan as " Happy goat shagging" do we?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Email the cunts back and tell them it is "Happy Christmas" and not "Happy Holliday's". If the twats want to email you next year, tell them it is to be referred to as Christmas or they can fuck off. We don't refer to Ramadan as " Happy goat shagging" do we?

No comment...

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Lots of dodgy stuff in this one. Allegedly the boys body was 'found' in a place other than where he was originally, in order to maximise the emotional impact the press coverage would have on gullible soft Western European bleeding-heart tossers. We are facing cynical, clever and very manipulative cunts here.

I would be equally as cynical and clever if that pig molester at No.10 would lend me our Trident Fleet for a couple of days. I guarantee that anyone crossing the Med at night would be visible due to a liberal dose of Strontium, Caesium and other assorted bits of the periodic table making them stand out in the dark.

There's been an upsurge of migrant boats sinking in the last few weeks I believe.

There's absolutely no truth in the rumour that the BNP has acquired one of the fleet.

59 minutes ago, Manky said:

I fear you've misunderstood the essence of multiculturalism in the UK. Ramadan's fine - and Diwali, and Hanukkah - but anything YOU like is fucked, sorry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manky said:

No season for that, that's all the fucking time.

Allegedly....

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I fear you've misunderstood the essence of multiculturalism in the UK. Ramadan's fine - and Diwali, and Hanukkah - but anything YOU like is fucked, sorry.

Thank you for your kind words, Mr Cameron.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I understand only too well and it saddens me. In this brave new world I am a heretic and deserve to be burnt at the stake. You can't teach an old dog new tricks and I fear I will never get a job at the BBC

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I blacked up for Kwanzaa once. The magistrate told me I'd misunderstood the essence of multiculturalism in the UK.

Bet the magistrate dressed up as more than that on a weekend...

14 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You never would have or ever will . Apart from being white ,Tory and  a racist , nobody outside Manchester would be able to understand a fucking word you said.

Thank you but less of the Tory.That is like accusing Hitler of being a Liberal Democrat. Somewhat short of the mark

I am in fact apolitical and cant understand estate mancunian myself.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

I call it 'ding dong'. Ramadanadingdong.

I'll get me burka!

I shall be standing in Trafalgar square dressed only in a loincloth, flagellating myself, while roasting heretics and Jews over an open fire. I will be singing Shakeys No1 hit 'Merry Christmas Everyone' While handing out Gold, Frankincense and manure. I shall then give birth to the new messiah, followed by killing him in the evening.

You should all come along, it'll be good.

I've changed the venue. Paternoster square now.

24 minutes ago, deebom said:

I shall be standing in Trafalgar square dressed only in a loincloth, flagellating myself, while roasting heretics and Jews over an open fire. I will be singing Shakeys No1 hit 'Merry Christmas Everyone' While handing out Gold, Frankincense and manure. I shall then give birth to the new messiah, followed by killing him in the evening.

You should all come along, it'll be good.

Will there be refreshments?

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Will there be refreshments?

I have brewed some mead. But it's only for the devout. Though being a Gypsy, you will of course belong to the one true faith. I'll let you light the fire under Alan Sugar and Maureen Lipman.