CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beat boxers

Guest MikeD

I don't think I've seen the phrase "seen one, seen 'em all" more appropriately used than when describing this load of fucking wank.

Apparently these cunts get huge audiences as well. ISIS, if you're listening, we'll forgive this attack if you could find the time for just one huge, well-placed fucking bomb at the next gathering of these fuck-wit bastards.

Guest Ahriman

Once upon a time we would have locked up mentally retarded spastics like this and leave them to the mercy of some psychopath with an ice pick and a doctors coat . Nowadays we give them multi million pound record deals and call them 'artists'. Last time I checked, imitating the noises made by Cassie Laine after the climax of a particularly enthusiastic face fucking does not equate to painting the fucking Mona Lisa.

He's not even that good really, there are far better beatboxers than him. I wouldn't expect you bunch of old men what lives with their mums, to appreciate this.

I've seen the shite you post in the music thread. My mate Beardyman is an amazing beatboxer, makes a good living out of it too. Google him.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

He's not even that good really, there are far better beatboxers than him. I wouldn't expect you bunch of old men what lives with their mums, to appreciate this.

I've seen the shite you post in the music thread. My mate Beardyman is an amazing beatboxer, makes a good living out of it too. Google him.

Your a bit old for this nonsense DB, it's time to sell the bmx, stop tagging Lewisham hill and snap your skate board in half. I don't want you playing with beardyman any more, he is a bad influence.

Guest Ahriman
5 hours ago, deebom said:

Being at the ripe old age of 23, I can confirm that beatboxing is a load of wank, and this Beardyman cunt should do the world a favour and go drown in his fathers sperm.

P.S: You have shit taste in music and should probably fill your ears with cement before hanging yourself.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm good friends with beardymans cousin and I've seen him live a few times when I was living over in Bristol.

He is good, but he aint no Rahzel.

I agree with you that it is a great skill, and likely to fall on deaf ears here.

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm good friends with beardymans cousin and I've seen him live a few times when I was living over in Bristol.

He is good, but he aint no Rahzel.

I agree with you that it is a great skill, and likely to fall on deaf ears here.

Bill , I can imagine you as some sort of Ali G type cunt , gangsta rap pumping out of a low powered shit car with a big exhaust pipe.

Guest luke swarm

Deeb....I used to have a lot of respect for you when I joined this site, however that is fading fast....first you reveal yourself as some kind of graffiti artist cunt and now this admiration for these stupid turds who can make silly unintelligible uninteresting bop bop noises....get a fucking grip and grow up you middle aged sweater wearing arsewipe...what next an admiration for hip hop or gansta rap.   .      

What a load of utter fucking shite. A load of cap wearing, middle class cunts from Esher making noises like a clapped out Vauxhall Vectra. All whilst waving their Elizabeth Duke jewellery bedecked hands about like a fucking demented squid. Do yourselves a fucking favour and whack on a bit of Coldplay. Cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Deeb....I used to have a lot of respect for you when I joined this site, however that is fading fast....first you reveal yourself as some kind of graffiti artist cunt and now this admiration for these stupid turds who can make silly unintelligible uninteresting bop bop noises....get a fucking grip and grow up you middle aged sweater wearing arsewipe...what next an admiration for hip hop or gansta rap.   .      

Luke, he's the "scatman", his laptop history is full of it.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bill , I can imagine you as some sort of Ali G type cunt , gangsta rap pumping out of a low powered shit car with a big exhaust pipe.

Marvelous.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a load of utter fucking shite. A load of cap wearing, middle class cunts from Esher making noises like a clapped out Vauxhall Vectra. All whilst waving their Elizabeth Duke jewellery bedecked hands about like a fucking demented squid. Do yourselves a fucking favour and whack on a bit of Coldplay. Cunts.

Fucking hell Decimus, you had me on your side up until that bit!:D