CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Strongest man competition

Guest MikeD

Fucking hell, I never even knew that this shite is still televised.

Who the fuck wants to watch these walking steroid shops attempt to lift ten times their own fucking body weight?

The only possible entertainment would be a heart attack on tv or if they were lifting a car, lorry or some other ludicrous fucking object and exploded like they'd just stepped on a fucking land mine.

Not that I'd say that to their face of course......

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Whilst I have to admire the effort, genetics and amount of substance abuse to achieve this, I have to ask what is the point when everything is so mechanised since the industrial revolution. For example, I cant pick up my car but I can make it fly along at 80mph with 4 other people in it using just my right foot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Whilst I have to admire the effort, genetics and amount of substance abuse to achieve this, I have to ask what is the point when everything is so mechanised since the industrial revolution. For example, I cant pick up my car but I can make it fly along at 80mph with 4 other people in it using just my right foot.

I wish you'ld steer it into a fucking tree and all perish in the fireball.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, MikeD said:

Fucking hell, I never even knew that this shite is still televised.

Who the fuck wants to watch these walking steroid shops attempt to lift ten times their own fucking body weight?

The only possible entertainment would be a heart attack on tv or if they were lifting a car, lorry or some other ludicrous fucking object and exploded like they'd just stepped on a fucking land mine.

Not that I'd say that to their face of course......

I once watched one of these cuntfests on the tele, and the one oversized bastard put a rope in his teeth which was secured to the axle of a locomotive, and pulled it down the tracks with his teeth.  I remember I just kept wishing every fucking tooth would become embedded in the rope and then the rope would rip through the flesh of his moon shaped faced and tear his head in two.  There are certainly easier ways to move a locomotive, for example, have an engineer get in, start the fucker up, and put it in gear and throttle up.  I think even Profb could muster the brain power to manage that.  

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Don't all these steroid abusing man mountains end up with tiny frank like cocks?, where's the judge when you heed him. 

That's it, some cunt has been slipping steroids into my food.

That's my story and I'm fucking sticking to it!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Don't all these steroid abusing man mountains end up with tiny frank like cocks?, where's the judge when you need him. 

His dry, formless posts are missed, when compared to the ever growing mountain of steaming pig shit Ape posts. Don't know what you've got until it's gone, and all. 

49 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No,Frank IS a MASSIVE cock.

He HAS a TINY cock.

Do you see the difference here Scroters?

I feel truly humbled Snatch , you are quite correct , and even I , a low French peasant can see that. I will p.m you my address so that you can call round and give me a good kicking. That is assuming you have the intelligence to get across the Dover Straits unaided you CUNT.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

His dry, formless posts are missed, when compared to the ever growing mountain of steaming pig shit Ape posts. Don't know what you've got until it's gone, and all. 

Dear oh dear! One little remark about your use of "lumber mill" and you are naming me in posts left, right and centre. Touchy cunt, aren't you!

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I feel truly humbled Snatch , you are quite correct , and even I , a low French peasant can see that. I will p.m you my address so that you can call round and give me a good kicking. That is assuming you have the intelligence to get across the Dover Straits unaided you CUNT.

I could be closer than you think surrender monkey.

The chap who helps out with my mothers garden is a "drug free" seniors powerlifter and assures me that 100% of these competitors are on drugs. 

So why are our PC tv bosses putting these obscene steroid abusing cunts on the Tv ?

Maybe the producers of these shows are drug addled faggots.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The chap who helps out with my mothers garden is a "drug free" seniors powerlifter and assures me that 100% of these competitors are on drugs. 

So why are our PC tv bosses putting these obscene steroid abusing cunts on the Tv ?

You're much better that Quincy.

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is the answer 'to keep you in wanking fodder?'

Anyway, if you believe half the fucking 'experts' posting in forums the Internet over, every sport is riddled with steroid-amped goons with biceps the size of Somerset - including synchronized swimming and that horsey 'Come Dancing eisteddfod' we won Olympic medals at.

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Does he drive a Range Rover?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're much better that Quincy.

Knfffffpjhhh!!! (Sprays wine out nostrils). 

Im not sure who this "pinkape" cunt is but he should give a little more thought to his shite pronouncements, and in fact, limit them to hilarious new noms or do fuck all.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I cant begin to imagine what your mothers front garden must look like to require the services of a power lifter. There must be some tough overgrown bush.

Where the fuck did Spunkape crawl out from? One mention of big sweaty weight lifting steroid freaks and he turns up.

I bet you and the lads in the dorms wanked each other silly every time this came on the box didn't you Apey?

3 minutes ago, deebom said:

Where the fuck did Spunkape crawl out from? One mention of big sweaty weight lifting steroid freaks and he turns up.

I bet you and the lads in the dorms wanked each other silly every time this came on the box didn't you Apey?

No actually it was Charlie's Angels and well thumbed copies of Mayfair and Razzle.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

No actually it was Charlie's Angels and well thumbed copies of Mayfair and Razzle.

You lying cunt. There isn't a British public schoolboy on the planet that finds women attractive.

The whole purpose of the public school system is to take normal little boys and turn then into immoral puffs.