CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't make their own Horseradish sauce

Earl of Punkape

Roast beef must be eaten with Horseradish sauce.(As well as a good English mustard)

Some cunts buy their horseradish in jars from supermarkets.This inferior "gay" product lacks pungentcy and strength.

The homemade version which takes only minutes is infinitely superior and has a wonderful depth.

Fresh Horseradish can be found easily at a good fruit and veg merchant but not if you live in a shithole. 

Instructions....

Grate whoresradish into a bowl.

Add a good squeeze of lemon juice.

Add a half teaspoon of caster sugar.

Add a teaspoon of Moutade de Meaux (gourmet French mustard) or powdered English mustard.

Fold all ingredients with love and passion whilst singing a vulgar sea-shanty.

Add double cream or creme freche or a combination of both to a sauce consistency.Leave to stand for an hour before serving for melongement.

Season with sea salt, black and grey pepper.

Serve with your roast beef,ham or freshly caught Mackerel if you happen to be in N.Wales. 

Please donate a jar to your local prostitute who always seem grateful to learn about the better things in life.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Please donate a jar to your local prostitute who always seem grateful to learn about the better things in life.

How sweet...upon recipe completion I will donate one to your mother as well as its been a hard new year for her.

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Roast beef must be eaten with Horseradish sauce.(As well as a good English mustard)

Some cunts buy their horseradish in jars from supermarkets.This inferior "gay" product lacks pungentcy and strength.

The homemade version which takes only minutes is infinitely superior and has a wonderful depth.

Fresh Horseradish can be found easily at a good fruit and veg merchant but not if you live in a shithole. 

Instructions....

Grate whoreradish into a bowl.

Add a good squeeze of lemon juice.

Add a half teaspoon of caster sugar.

Add a teaspoon of Moutade de Meaux (gourmet French mustard) or powdered English mustard.

Fold all ingredients with love and passion whilst singing a vulgar sea-shanty.

Add double cream or creme freche or a combination of both to a sauce consistency.Leave to stand for an hour before serving for melongement.

Season with sea salt, black and grey pepper.

Serve with your roast beef,ham or freshly caught Mackerel if you happen to be in N.Wales. 

Cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It grows really easily on the sort of contaminated poor soil that you find between the burning mattress and clapped out fridge freezer on your front lawn. Greengrocers, fuck!

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Peasant.

I'll bet you put Ketchup on your Roast Beef.

Only a true peasant fuckwit like you would make so many elementary mistakes.

What kind of ketchup?  Mushroom ketchup goes rather well with a good steak... or do you think ketchup only comes in red?

Ketchup is another generic name for a sauce, not just the Tesco Value Tomato Ketchup that you spread on your crisp sandwiches....

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

In the spirit of what seems to have become Cookery Corner you can easily grow your own horseradish. If you do though, plant it in a big pot and not the the garden, otherwise it will have colonised the whole bloody street in a few years.

Same as rhubarb... which is all that cunt above seems to talk... rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

As soon as I saw the title of this nom I thought, fuck me, it's Prof again.

I still can't decide whether I'm glad or disappointed.

A truly Hobsonian Choice...

11 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Only a true peasant fuckwit like you would make so many elementary mistakes.

What kind of ketchup?  Mushroom ketchup goes rather well with a good steak... or do you think ketchup only comes in red?

Ketchup is another generic name for a sauce, not just the Tesco Value Tomato Ketchup that you spread on your crisp sandwiches....

Same as rhubarb... which is all that cunt above seems to talk... rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb

A truly Hobsonian Choice...

You put Ketchup on steak.....

a true culinary moron.

And Tesco .....oh dear 

You probably think Steak Tartare.

is something you say goodbye to.

15 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Bollocks. Roast beef should be eaten with Yorkshire pudding and gravy, not that poofy shit.

You should try real homemade  Horseradish sauce.It's a palatial wonder with a searing heat and a deep musky earthiness.

It's the straightest of all sauces.

Is now the time to merge similar threads? For example, Richard Osman, (whoever the fuck that is) is nothing but a stinking pile of whoresrashes sauce (whatever the fuck that is). Roast Beef has yorkies and gravy. That is official. Anything else makes you nothing but a culinary cunt. Like people who don't eat Farley's Rusks with salad cream.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

You put Ketchup on steak.....

a true culinary moron.

And Tesco .....oh dear 

You probably think Steak Tatare

is something you say goodbye to.

Mushroom ketchup.

You can't even spell the the fucking words you're trying, and failing, to impress us with.

I was being kind to you, you probably get Nettos' own brand instead, out of the bins at the back of the shop since your restraiing order doesn't allow you inside..

Steak Tartare.. you unbelievable fuckwit.

Fuck off Frank.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Whether you use shops own or homemade horseradish sauce alas I don't think it has killed the infectious bacteria in your steak and you appear to have successfully caught yourself a dose of the old creutzfeldt jakob. Don't worry though it doesn't appear to have made you any less of a cunt.

1 hour ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Mushroom ketchup.

You can't even spell the the fucking words you're trying, and failing, to impress us with.

I was being kind to you, you probably get Nettos' own brand instead, out of the bins at the back of the shop since your restraiing order doesn't allow you inside..

Steak Tartare.. you unbelievable fuckwit.

Fuck off Frank.

Mushroom Ketchup went out with Camp coffee and tea cosies.

Although I suspect you might be vey cosy being very camp.

lol.