CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

celebrity Big Brother

Eddie

The title itself is a oxymoron, washed up druggies and no-hopers, I caught an update on breakfast time TV this morning, Darren Day ( think Cliff Richard with buckets of estrogen), has morphed into Ronnie Fukin Kray, he could not be more of a geezer. The only regret I have is that his suicide attempt in 2005 was unsuccessful. Cant think of a bigger waste of time than watching this shit night after night.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Fuck me no....

I know of;-

1. Darren Day - because the news kept calling him a "love rat"
  2. David Gest - fucking wierdo "childhood friend of MJ"
  3. Nancy De Lollipop... ex-shag of ex-England ex-boss

I seriously haven't heard of the rest of them... even Bowies ex-wife, since that is all she is, an ex from the 70's....

Fucking atrocious... a "3rd place on X-factor"....????

The use of the word "celebrity" is even looser than the fannies of the women in it. The absurdity of this show has developed so much that it is now without circumference or centre; an endless void of fucking idiocy. Where the fuck are IS when you actually want them around?

• Like 1

I approached Channel 5 with not one, but 3 ideas it improve ratings. They knocked back "Celebrity carpet bombing" on account of the RAF's 4 planes being otherwise engaged. "Celebrity Vivisection " was a no go due to a lack of available slots after the watershed. "Big Ebola House"  is my best chance now. 18 C-list celebrities spending 4 months locked in a cage with the putrefying remains of 500 Liberian Ebola death babies. Should be a ratings smash hit.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I approached Channel 5 with not one, but 3 ideas it improve ratings. They knocked back "Celebrity carpet bombing" on account of the RAF's 4 planes being otherwise engaged. "Celebrity Vivisection " was a no go due to a lack of available slots after the watershed. "Big Ebola House"  is my best chance now. 18 C-list celebrities spending 4 months locked in a cage with the putrefying remains of 500 Liberian Ebola death babies. Should be a ratings smash hit.

Maybe we should say there's a hostage situation in the house and ask the Russians to deal with it. Remember the Moscow theatre siege a few years back? They killed more or less every cunt then went for a beer!

2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Maybe we should say there's a hostage situation in the house and ask the Russians to deal with it. Remember the Moscow theatre siege a few years back? They killed more or less every cunt then went for a beer!

Or put Jihadi Sid in and feed him bacon butties and loads of beer before having an Allah painting competition with everybody dressed as Dale Winton.

Just now, Manky said:

Or put Jihadi Sid in and feed him bacon butties and loads of beer before having an Allah painting competition with everybody dressed as Dale Winton.

He would win. It would be against his human rights not to.

Mrs Manky is a big fan of CBB. When she found out Darren Day, (who or whatever the fuck he is) is a recovering alcoholic, then she decided he should win it. (Female logic is somewhat beyond my understanding).

When I mentioned that the cunt is too much of a shithouse to see the job through and drink himself to death, I got both barrels of the deaf and dumb breakfast routine.

Thanks a bunch Celebrity Big Brother. Life is full of pitfalls and I don't need you fucking things up with more shite you cunts.

The proliferation of this utter fucking dross seems to finally be reaching its nadir. Not before treating us to such delights as Rebecca Loo's tossing off a pig and some kaffir hating South African slag vaginally assaulting herself with a bottle of (very) Blue Nun on Big Brother.

However, I fear that there's still time for "Celebrity Come Shit on my Chest" to get commissioned before the genre implodes. Featuring the rancid bowels of John McCririck and the withered teats of Barbara Windsor, the whole scene will be immortalised by Rolf Harris painting it with his dulux coated knob, broadcast live from his nonce cave. As an extra treat, there will be a spin-off 24 hour web feed of the racist corpse of Jade Goody performing a one woman production of Othello. Whilst in blackface.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

However, I fear that there's still time for "Celebrity Come Shit on my Chest" to get commissioned before the genre implodes. Featuring the rancid bowels of John McCririck and the withered teats of Barbara Windsor, the whole scene will be immortalised by Rolf Harris painting it with his dulux coated knob, broadcast live from his nonce cave. As an extra treat, there will be a spin-off 24 hour web feed of the racist corpse of Jade Goody performing a one woman production of Othello. Whilst in blackface.

Joking aside, I strongly recommend you take out a copyright on this Decs.......it has all the hallmarks of a classic and channel 5 will soon be on the blower to buy the rights...easy money.

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The proliferation of this utter fucking dross seems to finally be reaching its nadir. Not before treating us to such delights as Rebecca Loo's tossing off a pig and some kaffir hating South African slag vaginally assaulting herself with a bottle of (very) Blue Nun on Big Brother.

I think you and Prof should get together. The above idea along with the surreal bollocks of the sheep and you could be onto a winner.

I understand this may be controversial and not top of the list of your priorities.:D

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Think I would rather watch Flockstars, Splash or Hole in the Wall then this fucking crap yet series after series gets commissioned thanks to the fucking saps that watch it. Come to think of it I think the last episode I watched had Jade Goody in it-what happened to her? The last I saw of her appeared to show her auditioning for a female Kojak role

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Wrong thread Dec me old mucker.

The 'Tate Modern' thread is Thataway ^

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I missed the only bit of originality on Ch4/5 since the channels were commissioned...???

Guest uncleBolly

The producers should put a aids infected schizophrenic rapist in there remove his medication ply him  with alcohol and make up a task that the women have to wear bikinis to get his mojo flowing  ! Bobs your uncle TV Gold !

I'd like to see the fat one get it 1st dry bummed throttled and dumped in the pool

These people are not celebrities i can't celebrate any of these cunts

11 minutes ago, uncleBolly said:

The producers should put a aids infected schizophrenic rapist in there remove his medication ply him  with alcohol and make up a task that the women have to wear bikinis to get his mojo flowing  ! Bobs your uncle TV Gold !

I'd like to see the fat one get it 1st dry bummed throttled and dumped in the pool

I would like to be the first to point out that I would celebrate your death. Please drink a bottle of Viakal

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, uncleBolly said:

This cunt seems to be pissed, though this isnt any good, he should still be slaughtered like a pig, Victorian style.

39 minutes ago, uncleBolly said:

Did you ever go to a party at Michael Barrymore's house at all?

9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

David Gest looks like a testicle that's been covered in superglue and rolled round a barbers floor

The rest?

'Meh'  factor of 10 I'm afraid

David Gest's face looks like those old photofits the police used to issue when they were looking for a criminal. I can imagine old Shaw Taylor on Police 5 saying "And the public can approach him as he's a fucking soft twat". "And remember; keep 'em peeled. Goodnight"!

Christ I'm showing my age.