CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elvis Costello

Decimus

This perma-hat wearing, goggle eyed fucking irrelevance, is possibly one of the most overrated, egotistical cunts in a business renowned for absolute wankers. Quite an achievement, and one which certainly eclipses any that he has had with the sanctimonious shit he has been pouring out over the years and erroneously been labeling music.

After a particularly shit performance at Glastonbury in 2005, he whinged about the UK" I don't dig it, they don't dig me". Besides making himself sound like an extra out of fucking Top Cat, he seemed unable to grasp the fact that anyone could possibly "not dig him", despite the evidence to the contrary that he is in fact a washed up fucking has been, and you'd have to be a tone deaf, hat appreciating cunt to " dig him".

He's also a racist piece of shit, and once labeled Ray Charles a "blind, ignorant n****r". This has been conveniently brushed under the carpet, much the same as the racist outbursts of that other coffin dodging cunt, Clapton.

Often described as edgy, the only thing edgy about this cunt are the angles of his ridiculous fucking hats. Here's hoping that the cunt will do a Bowie before the year is out. CUNT.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

He is utterly fucking shit. I saw that shite busking he did at Glastonbury on the telly and watched it all just out of perversity at how shite it was. He shouldn't be on stage, he shouldn't even be strumming in a dismal Glasgow train station with his shitty hat full of coppers at his feet. Coppers he put there himself as a pathetic honey trap. Oh yes, you omitted the fact that he converted to Islam, what a fucking idiot.

I never did like his music and always thought he was a cunt. Still doesn't top Mick Hucknall or Boy fucking George on my list of "music cunts that need to disappear".

Those two ignorant,overrated prima donna cock sucking cunts need the wood chipper,set on fire,put out with a hammer,glued back together and once more into the wood chipper they go.

Bono is next on the list.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

"Boy" George turns my fucking stomach. I've hated the cunts guts since I was 10. I don't know anyone who doesn't agree. Every so often they dig him up for some shite event or charity concert that no decent cunt will touch, apart from awful, awful cunts like Billy Bragg or fucking "Chumbawumba". And out he wobbles on stage, a ghastly apparition in a weird momo, all piercings, double chins and makeup applied by a shotgun. It must be that somewhere, some cunts actually dig this shite, but if I find out where, I swear to god I'll deep fry their fucking stupid heads.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

"Boy" George turns my fucking stomach. I've hated the cunts guts since I was 10. I don't know anyone who doesn't agree. Every so often they dig him up for some shite event or charity concert that no decent cunt will touch, apart from awful, awful cunts like Billy Bragg or fucking "Chumbawumba". And out he wobbles on stage, a ghastly apparition in a weird momo, all piercings, double chins and makeup applied by a shotgun. It must be that somewhere, some cunts actually dig this shite, but if I find out where, I swear to god I'll deep fry their fucking stupid heads.

Don't forget his hats QC. Those fucking hats should be shoved up his gaping fucking arsehole with dynamite.

The detonated live TV.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Snatch said:

Don't forget his hats QC. Those fucking hats should be shoved up his gaping fucking arsehole with dynamite.

The detonated live TV.

Snatch, everyone, I refer to his own separate nom. Save your rightful bile for there. I cannot believe he has not been outed before. I haven't written much in the cunt, I was so fucking disgusted thinking about him I seized up. Help me out eh?

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The detonated live TV.

I hate any cunt who wears a hat constantly, regardless of the weather or whether they are inside or outdoors. It's why I've never fucking liked Admin.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He is utterly fucking shit. I saw that shite busking he did at Glastonbury on the telly and watched it all just out of perversity at how shite it was. He shouldn't be on stage, he shouldn't even be strumming in a dismal Glasgow train station with his shitty hat full of coppers at his feet. Coppers he put there himself as a pathetic honey trap. Oh yes, you omitted the fact that he converted to Islam, what a fucking idiot.

Everything you do or say is just out of perversity. End of.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I hate any cunt who wears a hat constantly, regardless of the weather or whether they are inside or outdoors. It's why I've never fucking liked Admin.

There could be a link ...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Everything you do or say is just out of perversity. End of.

Why does anyone do anything? It's as good a reason as any.

Strangely enough, Oliver's Army is one of my all time favourites. Elvis Costello was great in his early days but has gone shite  'Alison' and 'The Angels want to wear my red shoes" are classics but "A good year for the roses" and his later stuff is fucking crap. Classic example of giving up while you are ahead. Past his sell by date.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Strangely enough, Oliver's Army is one of my all time favourites. Elvis Costello was great in his early days but has gone shite  'Alison' and 'The Angels want to wear my red shoes" are classics but "A good year for the roses" and his later stuff is fucking crap. Classic example of giving up while you are ahead. Past his sell by date.

I don't know what any of this school disco shite is Manky.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Quincy I have seen a picture of your wife, she was not born a woman was she ?

Of course not you silly ducky, that would be mental, she was born a baby. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

This perma-hat wearing, goggle eyed fucking irrelevance, is possibly one of the most overrated, egotistical cunts in a business renowned for absolute wankers. Quite an achievement, and one which certainly eclipses any that he has had with the sanctimonious shit he has been pouring out over the years and erroneously been labeling music.

After a particularly shit performance at Glastonbury in 2005, he whinged about the UK" I don't dig it, they don't dig me". Besides making himself sound like an extra out of fucking Top Cat, he seemed unable to grasp the fact that anyone could possibly "not dig him", despite the evidence to the contrary that he is in fact a washed up fucking has been, and you'd have to be a tone deaf, hat appreciating cunt to " dig him".

He's also a racist piece of shit, and once labeled Ray Charles a "blind, ignorant n****r". This has been conveniently brushed under the carpet, much the same as the racist outbursts of that other coffin dodging cunt, Clapton.

Often described as edgy, the only thing edgy about this cunt are the angles of his ridiculous fucking hats. Here's hoping that the cunt will do a Bowie before the year is out. CUNT.

More of a "never fucking was"... Have never, and will never, understand how this cunt got going in the first place...

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

I never did like his music and always thought he was a cunt. Still doesn't top Mick Hucknall or Boy fucking George on my list of "music cunts that need to disappear".

Those two ignorant,overrated prima donna cock sucking cunts need the wood chipper,set on fire,put out with a hammer,glued back together and once more into the wood chipper they go.

Bono is next on the list.

As much as I agree with adding those three to the Ball Peen Hammer List... Costello is still top of it... At least those three have managed to create "music" that regularly topped the charts... it may be shit, but it's populist shit, and 2 of them have managed a couple of decent songs along the way, hidden amongst all the dross... Costello never did anything good or populist... he's a total waste of cunting space.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That goes for fucking idiots who wear sunglasses 24/7.

And twats who say "24/7" as well. Bastards

Let's take this to the next level. *SMACK*