CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boy cuts off his own hand for blasphemy

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

"Why should I feel any pain or trouble in cutting off the hand that was raised against the Holy Prophet?"

Those are the words of 15-year-old Qaiser (not his real name) who chopped off his right hand just a few days ago believing he had committed blasphemy.

Many believe fellow villagers started shaming the boy after the local cleric had made the accusation of blasphemy - and that is why Qaiser felt the need to prove his love for the Prophet Muhammad.

On 11 January, Qaiser was attending a celebration of the Prophet's birth at a mosque in his village in north-eastern Punjab.

The cleric hosting it worked the crowd into a fervour and, a few hours into the celebration, called out: "Who among you is a follower of Muhammad?" Everyone raised their hands.

He followed it with another question: "Who among you doesn't believe in the teachings of the Holy Prophet? Raise your hands!"

Qaiser, mishearing, inadvertently raised his hand.

Witnessed by about 100 worshippers, the cleric immediately accused him of blasphemy and the boy returned home to prove his love for the Prophet - by cutting off his own hand.

Couldn't be arsed to type the story out again, thank you bbc news site.

Another example of barbaric beliefs creating mad reactions. Humanity is held back by such shit as this, ban it for fuck's sake. 

Here's one then, if god made you like that, then it is surely an insult to the creator to alter it by removing an appendage deliberately in the name of one of his so called prophets.

My knob offends me, but I do not feel compelled to remove it, well not completely.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, witheredscrote said:

No doubt your knob offends your 'other half' and they would definitely like you to remove it.

p.s: whats with the change of name Alfie , doing a Cat Stevens on us ?

Well a change is as good as rest and I have put Cardinal Sin in his box permanently.

Hopefully next time, he'll mishear the cunt cleric when he tells the crowd to raise their heads up if they are non-believers.

If you're that easily led, you don't deserve two hands anyway. It's ridicule enough that his shadow puppets are always going to be fucking shite now. Fuck me, even I wasn't as bloody vacant as that at 15. I've gone downhill ever since mind you.

• Like 1

thWFGIE2CT.jpg.4903fcd0fb21cb3b82ffc6d2e

And on the opposite end of the scale, this stupid bastard claims to have held his hand in the air for 40 years in order to be closer to his own particular brand of fucking sky fairy.

Fucking lunacy.

Just now, MikeD said:

And on the opposite end of the scale, this stupid bastard claims to have held his hand in the air for 40 years in order to be closer to his own particular brand of fucking sky fairy.

Fucking lunacy.

I bet him and the other idiot are left handed. You'd have to be a right thick cunt if you weren't.

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I bet him and the other idiot are left handed. You'd have to be a right thick cunt if you weren't.

19 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Fucking lunacy.

everyone who thinks they are a cunt put your hand up........ or

look up there...is it a bird is it an aeroplane, is it supercunt etc etc

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Fucking lunacy.

Try and get a black cab in central London when it's raining , 40 years fuck all.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Alex Noakes said:

"Why should I feel any pain or trouble in cutting off the hand that was raised against the Holy Prophet?"

Those are the words of 15-year-old Qaiser (not his real name) who chopped off his right hand just a few days ago believing he had committed blasphemy.

Many believe fellow villagers started shaming the boy after the local cleric had made the accusation of blasphemy - and that is why Qaiser felt the need to prove his love for the Prophet Muhammad.

On 11 January, Qaiser was attending a celebration of the Prophet's birth at a mosque in his village in north-eastern Punjab.

The cleric hosting it worked the crowd into a fervour and, a few hours into the celebration, called out: "Who among you is a follower of Muhammad?" Everyone raised their hands.

He followed it with another question: "Who among you doesn't believe in the teachings of the Holy Prophet? Raise your hands!"

Qaiser, mishearing, inadvertently raised his hand.

Witnessed by about 100 worshippers, the cleric immediately accused him of blasphemy and the boy returned home to prove his love for the Prophet - by cutting off his own hand.

Couldn't be arsed to type the story out again, thank you bbc news site.

Another example of barbaric beliefs creating mad reactions. Humanity is held back by such shit as this, ban it for fuck's sake. 

Here's one then, if god made you like that, then it is surely an insult to the creator to alter it by removing an appendage deliberately in the name of one of his so called prophets.

My knob offends me, but I do not feel compelled to remove it, well not completely.

He should have gone whole hog for his fag prophet and cut his own head clean off, the stupid little cunt.

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wank spanners. That's fucking funny that. Do you find as you get older the diameter of the spanner needs to get smaller? Only asked.

No,it just stays in the toolbox longer!

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wank spanners. That's fucking funny that. Do you find as you get older the diameter of the spanner needs to get smaller? Only asked.

Bet they do. That's why they invented the swiss army knife.