CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Background noise phoning bastards

Guest MikeD

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

I'll see that, and raise you one ...

"Just a sec, I''ll put you on speakerphone *clatter-bang-rustle* CAN YOU HEAR ME???"...

Have you got sheepitis?

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So LifeHater has been banned for posting what amounted to a staggeringly shit insult, which was about as offensive as an episode of Miranda.

If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat". 

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith.

Things have been a bit tame recently Decimus......I don't know what attracted other people to become members here but for me it was the acerbic put downs and good natured abuse.

It seems that the sites owners would wish to change the style of the site by restricting these exchanges to a more pasteurised format. I fear that this may shed more people than it attracts. Do as I do....when it gets too tedious, sign off for a couple of weeks and resist the temptation to log on.......The site can scarcely afford to lose someone of your impeccable cunting pedigree so don't be too hasty.     

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So LifeHater has been banned for posting what amounted to a staggeringly shit insult, which was about as offensive as an episode of Miranda.

If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat". 

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith.

Are you expecting a mass outpouring of grief at your farewell?

If you don't like what I post, don't give me a like or return the comment, you've done a few.

Get over yourself for fucks sake, the website isn't your personal fucking property and if it's members are so beneath your lofty fucking status then I'm sure there are others, the internet is quite big.

Doubtless i'll get a long-winded response about how I and everyone else is so thick and you're so fucking intelligent.

I am a cunt , I don't mind a good cunting in any way , shape or form. I stumbled across this site purely by accident and straight away knew it was for me. From day 1 I was cunted by Slackers and Detritus in the grandest form and it was a tonic after the shit 2 years I had been through. Insults mean nothing to me , my French side is very used to it !. If the insults are repetitious ignore them. Gary Wilmot

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He'll come back as gay Frank.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I am a cunt , I don't mind a good cunting in any way , shape or form. I stumbled across this site purely by accident and straight away knew it was for me. From day 1 I was cunted by Slackers and Detritus in the grandest form and it was a tonic after the shit 2 years I had been through. Insults mean nothing to me , my French side is very used to it !. If the insults are repetitious ignore them. Gary Wilmot

Gary Wilmot ? 

What a stupid chav-like name.

22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You must be out on parole.....

drug dealing ?

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He'll come back as gay Frank.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Gary Wilmot ? 

What a stupid chav-like name.

Three consecutive posts, all of which are utter drivel. You really are a fucking idiot.

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Three consecutive posts, all of which are utter drivel. You really are a fucking idiot.

You seem to be taking a very keen interest in everything I post.You've done this before.

You are developing unhealthy fixation issues. 

You enjoy my posting but in reality you are psychotic and emphatuated.

Try smoking less Marijuana at the gay massage parlour.

lol

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I tried to join the W.I. but I got turned down for not having a cock

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

A harsh but fair assessment of Cockfingers' output to date.

Unless of course you meant me, in which case it's fair but harsh.

The fuck you say. You, like others, in public give old Quincy a boot in the ribs with little real force, but privately you PM me with high fucking praise.

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

Are you expecting a mass outpouring of grief at your farewell?

If you don't like what I post, don't give me a like or return the comment, you've done a few.

Get over yourself for fucks sake, the website isn't your personal fucking property and if it's members are so beneath your lofty fucking status then I'm sure there are others, the internet is quite big.

Doubtless i'll get a long-winded response about how I and everyone else is so thick and you're so fucking intelligent.

Looks like he's got his coat

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I concur. It was the "flyting" cunting side of things that attracted me here like a fly to shite, specifically from Decs & Stickers at first. The consistent good array of noms did not. For me, if some cunt is repetitive and insulting, he/she will only take a fucking slating until he betters it and it thus regulates itself. It is not as corner damaging than inane shite posts from some weird cunt who insults do not effect. Ahem.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Decs is a good enough sort.  He gives as good as he gets.  I don't know how many of you were around before the format switch from two boards into one, but the old format seemed to have a life of its own.  The banter back and forth between the numerous colourful cunts was awe inspiring to say the least.  Given time, I think he'll return, we can only hope.  Frank keeps coming back, Decs needs to just to maintain balance.  

49 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The fuck you say. You, like others, in public give old Quincy a boot in the ribs with little real force, but privately you PM me with high fucking praise.

I think I see your problem, Quince. In the absence of any actual  interaction or validation your fractured id has been forced to construct its own reality, one where its pathetic neediness is sublimated to the point where the superego genuinely believes that the mighty Lord Darkseid would stoop so low as to sully his eyes on your pathetic mortal frame.

I'm a complex man when I'm on the El Dorado, Quince. God complex, Oedipus complex, you name it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think I see your problem, Quince. In the absence of any actual  interaction or validation your fractured id has been forced to construct its own reality, one where its pathetic neediness is sublimated to the point where the superego genuinely believes that the mighty Lord Darkseid would stoop so low as to sully his eyes on your pathetic mortal frame.

I'm a complex man when I'm on the El Dorado, Quince. God complex, Oedipus complex, you name it.

(Through teeth) Darling, don't make a scene in front of all these nice people. 

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I concur. It was the "flyting" cunting side of things that attracted me here like a fly to shite, specifically from Decs & Stickers at first. The consistent good array of noms did not. For me, if some cunt is repetitive and insulting, he/she will only take a fucking slating until he betters it and it thus regulates itself. It is not as corner damaging than inane shite posts from some weird cunt who insults do not effect. Ahem.

fuck off you grovelling bastard

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

(Through teeth) Darling, don't make a scene in front of all these nice people. 

And I suppose you were thinking about all these "nice people" while you were with that slut?!

Did you do it in our bed - well, DID YOU?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And I suppose you were thinking about all these "nice people" while you were with that slut?!

Did you do it in our bed - well, DID YOU?

Calm down dear, there was no vaginal.

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Decs is a good enough sort.  He gives as good as he gets.  I don't know how many of you were around before the format switch from two boards into one, but the old format seemed to have a life of its own.  The banter back and forth between the numerous colourful cunts was awe inspiring to say the least.  Given time, I think he'll return, we can only hope. Frank keeps coming back ,  Decs needs to just to maintain balance.  

Frank keeps coming back !!!, for fucks sake tell us you are joking Wiz .