CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Southerners vs Northerners

southerncunt

Guest Stoolstabber500
17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are as thick as pig shit. I genuinely hope you get murdered 

I hope you get stung to death by a Portuguese man of war or raped by a sea cucumber next time you go for a swim in whatever slimy sludgy, excuse you call for a beach in the south. Wanker.

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

That lump of coal is pumped out of their gnarly fanny's, every morning. Scientists are calling it 'Chickenosis', a sudden release of stress upon realisation that hubby is off to work and there will be a break in the flogging. They then use the coal to power the children, themselves dropping coal pellets from their ears whilst dealing with that age old rite of passage 'are we really northern mummy'.

This is the north.

Dodging acid thrown at your face every time you leave the house, running from your daily suicide bomber attack, your daughter getting raped by a gang of Pakistani men on the way home from school, getting stabbed to death while drill music plays in the background. That's the south that is! 

Guest Stoolstabber500
13 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Here's the reality of your "unspoilt" wilderness.

The North 

1022824_1_4.jpg

The south 

DTVGuRoVwAAFbyD.jpg

Nuff said LUL

5 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I hope you get stung to death by a Portuguese man of war or raped by a sea cucumber next time you go for a swim in whatever slimy sludgy, excuse you call for a beach in the south. Wanker.

Your presumption I live in the South of the UK leads me to conclude you've got a chip on the shoulder having to live in a shitty northern wasteland. The only dark face I ever see is when I go to collect my Indian takeaway. We don't have many dusky types out west. As for venturing into the sea I gave up surfing about 5 years ago as the waters too fucking cold all year round and years of creeping around in the dark and pissing down rain have seriously effected my tolerance to such god awful conditions- you'll have to think of another way for me to snuff it

The entire puntership want you dead 

• Like 2

On 05/02/2016 at 10:21, southerncunt said:

Northern Monkey. Soft southern shite. 

I understand prejudice -  indeed I am riddled with it, being a sunburned atheist of possible convict stock, but what is it with you cunts? You can drive 5000 miles over here and we still sound the same. This makes it difficult to pick people from Sydney at first, as they are all cunts, but move 30 miles over there, and you can identify and discriminate freely.

I need to hear someone from Sydney for a full 30 seconds before I deduce they are an improbably smug cunt living in a shit city full of one way streets, thieving taxi drivers and up themselves hospitality workers. And they drink shit beer and are proud of a fucking bridge. So I can see part of what you go on about, but it appears much more strident there.

Please educate a distant but interested occasional contributor on what makes the varied geographical denizens of the Mother Country tick with regards to disliking your own.

Due to having more history than the prison camp we opened in the 1700s that you live in.....we have far more back dated hatred of our Neighbours....  English hate the Scotts, Lancashire fucking hate the fucking Yorkshire cunts, northerners hate the shandy drinking southern poofs, Cornwall tries to hate the rest of us....but nobody gives a fuck about their black flags with a white cross on it for independence....laughable.    Manchester hates the fucking compensation, lying, kill their own fan scouse cunts....but I think everyone one else hates Liverpool anyway.  However we all like an Irish bird....as they are as dirty as fuck.    So let’s not deny there is some love in the group of cunts we call Britain.    It basically comes down to inherent history....and a feeling of belonging to a tribe.    I totally distrust any scouse cunt I meet and that is for good reason...they are cunts.   I also fucking hate any cockney southern cunt I meet because they are fucking horrendous people.    I suppose in OZ the only comparison you have that’s like the north south divide in the UK is Abo vs White cunt..... where all the Abo’s absolutely and correctly fucking hate you loud mouthed, fat, ugly, fucking skin cancer suffering beer swilling, wankers with no sense of humour or charisma or charm or intelligence...... who can blame them.   Does that answer your question?

8 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Dodging acid thrown at your face every time you leave the house, running from your daily suicide bomber attack, your daughter getting raped by a gang of Pakistani men on the way home from school, getting stabbed to death while drill music plays in the background. That's the south that is! 

Actually....statistically what you have described is more likely to be Bradford than the South.  Sorry cunt, but it’s true.  

Guest Stoolstabber500
On 06/04/2020 at 21:11, Stubby Pecker said:

Your presumption I live in the South of the UK leads me to conclude you've got a chip on the shoulder having to live in a shitty northern wasteland.

Cope more you fucking southern shithole dwelling bellend.

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Billy .. you are from the north and @PANZER MURPHY is from the south.

Yes, but Ireland is like a reverse mirror image of England. The North is a magnificent paradise inhabited by well educated, extremely good looking, athletic, God like people. The South is a barren, polluted wasteland, infested with moronic, unwashed, illiterate, hideous, obese, drug addicted, thieving savages who can not even remotely be described as human beings.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yes, but Ireland is like a reverse mirror image of England. The North is a magnificent paradise inhabited by well educated, extremely good looking, athletic, God like people. The South is a barren, polluted wasteland, infested with moronic, unwashed, illiterate, hideous, obese, drug addicted, thieving savages who can not even remotely be described as human beings.

You are from the North end of.

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Did you walk your donkey on Blackpool beach today, or have you still not retrieved the ferret from your thick northern arsehole?

Still no luck with finding a full set of teeth then you poverty stricken, south east England shithole dwelling gummy cunt?

18 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Still no luck with finding a full set of teeth then you poverty stricken, south east England shithole dwelling gummy cunt?

Hello reptile. What happened? You were making progress and now look at you. Did your online incel friends banish you from their angry little girl hating club?

Guest Stoolstabber500

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Hello reptile. What happened? You were making progress and now look at you. Did your online incel friends banish you from their angry little girl hating club?

What is hello reptile supposed to mean? Are you a bowl top faggot in a tracksuit too?

9 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

What is hello reptile supposed to mean? Are you a bowl top faggot in a tracksuit too?

‘Bowl top’ You’re not very good at this are you? You haven’t learned anything from your last try here. If you keep calling people the same names as your previous failed character it gives the game away somewhat. Not that anyone could have any doubts as to your moronic cuntishness.

• Like 2