CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death Penalty: Is it ever justified?

Decimus

Guest JackoTC
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can roll with the punches, Mike. When you're right, you're right.

Roll with this (again) you fucking turd :

"If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat".

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith."

The death penalty presents something of a conondrum for me. Essentially, the state would be saying "you have committed the entirely unforgivable crime of killing another human being. There is no excuse for this act, under any circumstances other than self defence or war. Therefore, we are going to.....errm.....ahem....kill you. That's different of course, because it doesn't count when we do it."

45 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Roll with this (again) you fucking turd :

"If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat".

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith."

Stupid, Jock cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, MikeD said:

It's the easy way out for some evil bastards. I'd much rather have them rot the rest of their life away living in their own shit and piss and chained to a fucking wall in some fucking dungeon.

Sadly, most of the western world gives the criminal so many rights, making them live as you describe would only end up voiding the sentence, and freeing the cunt.  I should think that the absolute worst cases of unrepentant, sociopathic bastards should be put to death.  Eliminate the worry of the sick fucker ever doing harm upon the innocent again.  Let's say, just as an example, a serial killer, such as the yank, Ted Bundy, had been made here in jolly England.  The real damning piece of evidence was the bite mark denture casts, that fit one of the victim's wounds perfectly, would we want to pay to house, feed, clothe, and protect an emotionally and empathy void shit cunt such as he every minute of every day?  We have our own nutters here we need to sort out.  No good comes from keeping them about, like an infestation of intestinal pinworms sucking the life out of everyone from the inside.  

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sadly, most of the western world gives the criminal so many rights, making them live as you describe would only end up voiding the sentence, and freeing the cunt.  I should think that the absolute worst cases of unrepentant, sociopathic bastards should be put to death.  Eliminate the worry of the sick fucker ever doing harm upon the innocent again.  Let's say, just as an example, a serial killer, such as the yank, Ted Bundy, had been made here in jolly England.  The real damning piece of evidence was the bite mark denture casts, that fit one of the victim's wounds perfectly, would we want to pay to house, feed, clothe, and protect an emotionally and empathy void shit cunt such as he every minute of every day?  We have our own nutters here we need to sort out.  No good comes from keeping them about, like an infestation of intestinal pinworms sucking the life out of everyone from the inside.  

Exactly, cunts like Huntley and Sutcliffe, where there is no doubt about their guilt, should be hanged, or force-fed bleach.

And the argument that we would be no worse than them, if we execute them, is fucking stupid.

33 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Exactly, cunts like Huntley and Sutcliffe, where there is no doubt  about their guilt, should be hanged, or force-fed bleach.

And the argument that we would be no worse than them, if we execute them, is fucking stupid.

I get what you're saying DG, but there have been cases where people have been put to death and the evidence seemed to overwhelmingly point to their guilt, only for years later new evidence turns up proving their innocence.

I don't think state sanctioned murder should ever be permitted when there is room for mistakes, and unfortunately as proven in America, mistakes are made.

44 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Yes, you're correct. But I don't think I've ever heard that argument put forward by anybody, ever. Anyone suggesting that it had been would certainly qualify as fucking stupid. 

I honestly think that if it was down to you as a person to be the one who flicks the switch that almost all of you wouldn't be able to end someone's life no matter how heinous the crime,but what we must do is let these cunts suffer every single day of their miserable existence.The trouble is we give these cunts their human rights bollocks and they live out the rest of their days in relative comfort,being fed,kept warm and generally looked after.The recent programme on Russian prisons had it right,maximum of 3 visits per year,23 hours in a cell 10m2 and not allowed to lay on their beds in the daytime,they're left to pace up and down instead like caged animals which is exactly what they are.The biggest problem is the fucking leftie yoghurt knitters that fight their corner,these are the biggest cunts of all

Guest nobgobbler
17 hours ago, MikeD said:

I once saw a show about the toughest jails in the world. Russia and North Korea, we could learn a lot.

You would have to get rid of all the human rights cunts first.

Good shout Decs, I say force them to watch the following non-stop, depending on the severity of the crime. 

Mild: Michael McIntyre / Alan Carr stand-up  -  6 hrs to 2 weeks

Moderate: Sarah Millican stand-up / Miranda episodes  -  4 weeks to 6 months

Harsh: Lenny Henry stand-up / Robbie Williams videos & concert footage  -  from 6 months  all the way up to life sentence.

Repeat offending will fall harder than a ginger stepkid. No need for all that death bollocks.

Haven't looked through every post on this nom but.....

Ian Brady is still alive.

He wants to die

The vast majority of the British public want him to die

He is a burden on the taxpayer.

Other than some for some arcane notion of humanity, why not kill him? In general I'm not a tub-thumping 'hang 'em and flog 'em' type but let's set aside the Death Penalty for the seriousl fucked criminals who we all know can and will never be released.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Good shout Decs, I say force them to watch the following non-stop, depending on the severity of the crime. 

Harsh: Lenny Henry stand-up / Robbie Williams videos & concert footage  -  from 6 months  all the way up to life sentence.

Repeat offending will fall harder than a ginger stepkid. No need for all that death bollocks.

You forgot showing endless posts from Prof,Frank and Punkape for repeat offenders.

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You forgot showing endless posts from Prof,Frank and Punkape for repeat offenders.

Even before their screams subside after seeing that fucking gay avatar, and reading as far as "sooo", I think the UN would step in to remind us of all of that 'human rights' shit, Snatch. Good call though, if not a little barbaric.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, nocti said:

Fucking bollocks!!

Miranda can only be under the Extreme level.... anything less and I will be crying out for their human rights....