CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Markus Feehily Talks Coming Out In Westlife And His New Attitude To Life,

Neil

Couldnt give a flying fuck,are you that fucking desperate to launch your solo career that you think this will give you a leg up you fucking poof,try doing a Stephen Gately,that'll definitely get you in the papers,now fuck off and do what youre best at,sucking cock(in silence) cunt!

2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Couldnt give a flying fuck,are you that fucking desperate to launch your solo career that you think this will give you a leg up you fucking poof,try doing a Stephen Gately,that'll definitely get you in the papers,now fuck off and do what youre best at,sucking cock(in silence) cunt!

I would be more surprised if any of westlife came out as 100% straight.

I will buy all his records if he comes out as gay.

Like fucking bollocks I will. Bogwog Nancy boy. Fucking knob jockey fudge packer can't sing and is just a plastic Harry Styles. Now there is a real talent

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

I will buy all his records if he comes out as gay.

Like fucking bollocks I will. Bogwog Nancy boy. Fucking knob jockey fudge packer can't sing and is just a plastic Harry Styles. Now there is a real talent

You can get cream for that.

4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

You can get cream for that.

Bleach and Polonium with broken bottles mixed in and applied in a barbed wire poultice on a bed of burning tyres I hope.

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bleach and Polonium with broken bottles mixed in and applied in a barbed wire poultice on a bed of burning tyres I hope.

....served with a white phosphorus jus!

14 minutes ago, nocti said:

My capacity for any kind of apathy towards the activity of some puddle jumping carb-loaded paddy, is as shallow as your fucking intellect you level 99 end boss cunt.

Don't worry, bad AIDS will thin him out a bit.

2 minutes ago, Spatchcock said:

Just another publicity seeking chutney ferret trying to reignite his career by treating us all to anecdotes about his colon pounding past - arse clown, enough said.

With any luck he'll be Barrymore'd after trying to wash the residue from his latest bukkake party off himself in some other poofs swimming pool.

37 minutes ago, nocti said:

My capacity for any kind of apathy towards the activity of some puddle jumping carb-loaded paddy, is as shallow as your fucking intellect you level 99 end boss cunt.

Bad mood? Did your rent boy forget to wash his cock again?

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

With any luck he'll be Barrymore'd after trying to wash the residue from his latest bukkake party off himself in some other poofs swimming pool.

Will he fuck, the BBC (buggering boys club) will snap this poo pipe plumber up and next thing you know he'll be presenting everything from chat shows to radio 4 to everything you can imagine, mark my words, it will start with a daytime appearance on loose (lips) women swiftly followed by an evening appearance on Jonathan wankshaft woss 

1 minute ago, Spatchcock said:

Will he fuck, the BBC (buggering boys club) will snap this poo pipe plumber up and next thing you know he'll be presenting everything from chat shows to radio 4 to everything you can imagine, mark my words, it will start with a daytime appearance on loose (lips) women swiftly followed by an evening appearance on Jonathan wankshaft woss 

I imagine he's holding out for Graham Norton.

Just now, MikeD said:

I imagine he's holding out for Graham Norton.

Picture the scene - BBC canteen, graham "knobjockey" norton, alan "twattyman" carr and markus "feel my prostrate" feehily daisychaining each other furiously, jacobs cream cracker in the middle.......loser takes all!

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have no idea who this fucker is. And to be quite honest I do not care.

Me neither, but an attention-seeking poof is always worth a cunting.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, MikeD said:

Homophobe.

JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh nevermind....

Why does this shit make the news anymore?

We weren't shocked or fucking well bothered when we "found out" Freddie was a Fulham Felcher, "coming out" is sooooooo last fucking 50 years ago, announcing  they're straight, married, with kids would be more of a fucking kicker...

Guest Wizardsleeve
37 minutes ago, Snatch said:

When will these poofs just get on with it behind closed doors instead of having to tell the world something that nobody gives a flying fuck about.

Frank, care to answer this one?  

Cocksucker.