CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

prescription charges

Eddie

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You see, Bubbles, admittedly vile specimen of a proto-hominid that I am, rank of word and thought and void of any more right to live on Gods green oasis than the lowly leech, Quincy is behind an incredibly convincing facade of the worst type of cunt imaginable at heart a generous, true, magnanimous and  humble cunt deserved of nothing more than having his feet oiled then dried with your silken hair you cunt.

You truly are a wordsmith QC but lets face it , when boiled down the result is you are still a cunt. I just know that you sit on the shitter trying to pinch one off whilst trawling thro' the Oxford Concise looking for big words.

Guest JackoTC
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Kindly fuck off back to the doctor's surgery in your crocs and piss-soaked ankle huggers for another dose of whatever potent and apparently expensive psychiatric prescription you are on. Bore your long-suffering GP with this mundane diatribe, and not the upstanding members of this forum.

Sunniest regards,

Bill.

Thank you Bilbo for reaffirming my faith in battering newbies. They are now generally greeted with open arms by the lesser posters (Deco, Ding etc) Its good to see someone upholding the old values.

You are, however, still a prize prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Occasionally, perhaps. I'd have inserted a comma after the 'am'. Call me a pedant, call me a cunt. It's just the way I am.

Thanks for listening.  

Wrong. Idiot. You should not. You could without scorn, but it would be inelegant. The mistake was the comma after "else".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

You truly are a wordsmith QC but lets face it , when boiled down the result is you are still a cunt. I just know that you sit on the shitter trying to pinch one off whilst trawling thro' the Oxford Concise looking for big words.

This cunt is giving me a hard on!

Withers, you card, of course I am a total cunt, as are fucking you, and anyone that isn't is not worth the shit on my boot.

It is not the size of ones words but the order, fuckin slag cunt all chib the fucjk of ye cunt

11 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Thank you Bilbo for reaffirming my faith in battering newbies. They are now generally greeted with open arms by the lesser posters (Deco, Ding etc) Its good to see someone upholding the old values.

Here it is. What a fucking greasy toad, trying to ingratiate himself with the new boys because everyone else has tired of his stale one-trick act.

I haven't seen you cunting any newbies either, all you've been doing is obssessing over me, you weird little Jazz of a cunt. 

ß

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Here it is. What a fucking greasy toad, trying to ingratiate himself with the new boys because everyone else has tired of his stale one-trick act.

I haven't seen you cunting any newbies either, all you've been doing is obssessing over me, you weird little Jazz of a cunt. 

ß

Yes indeed, in the January lull this oily little squid has been feeling up the new cunts who are not onto his game. I'm not sure what his game is exactly but it's certainly a disgusting bent one. Him and that Eddie, I wouldn't put anything past the slimy mincing cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Don't take it too personally Bubba. Ding has actually got a Masters in English but just likes cunting

Fuck off you cunt.  My education wasn't based on the airy fairy shite, you'll be accusing me of being a "Drama Student" or worse still.... an "Art Student"

..and then I'll have to ask Putin to pay a visit with his little airplanes..

15 hours ago, Bubbles said:

A Masters in English? Is that what he told you? I'm guessing he's more an NVQ in being a worthless cunt, kind of guy. 

NVQs were not even invented when I qualified, so piss off back to your Work Experience Officer, there's some photocopying needs doing...

15 hours ago, JackoTC said:

"lesser posters"... you missed the "I like you, a lot" or even a "lol"

Fuck off Frank.

43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

NVQs were not even invented when I qualified, so piss off back to your Work Experience Officer, there's some photocopying needs doing...

Fucking die, you old cunt. 

I didn't realise that you could get a certificate in sucking off grubby old men who pretended to be teachers. 

Did you get an A*, you spunk gargling stain? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Fucking die, you old cunt. 

I didn't realise that you could get a certificate in sucking off grubby old men who pretended to be teachers. 

Did you get an A*, you spunk gargling stain? 

A*..???

You either get an A or you don't, A* is fucking stupid.   Exams and "awards" these days are a fucking joke.  More bits of paper for every fucker who turns up, whether or not they do anything....

You'd be lucky to get a U, never mind an F....

18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

A*..???

You either get an A or you don't, A* is fucking stupid.   Exams and "awards" these days are a fucking joke.  More bits of paper for every fucker who turns up, whether or not they do anything....

You'd be lucky to get a U, never mind an F....

I'd give you an F U, you cunt. 

Fuck me, it hurt hard didn't it? Being told that if you studied hard and wrote shit like some sort of poofy cunt, that you'd go on to big things. Yet here you are, being one of the least entertaining people on this site, typing up repetitive, crap insults when you manage to sneak outside in between wiping the tables at McDonald's, you odious pile of shit you

Now, if you'd be so kind, please find the next passing bus and lie down in front of it. 

13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'd give an F U, you cunt. 

Fuck me, it hurt hard didn't it? Being told that if you studied hard and wrote shit like some sort of poofy cunt, that you'd go on to big things. Yet here you are, being one of the least entertaining people on this site, typing up repetitive, crap insults when you manage to sneak outside in between wiping the tables at McDonald's, you odious pile of shit you

Now, if you'd be so kind, please find the next passing bus and lie down in front of it. 

Bubsy Malone, you don't know how refreshing it is to have a newbie who can not only dish out a decent cunting, but whose general everyday posts don't make them look like a dribbling fucking imbecile. Carry on and don't let that goose abusing cunt Withers rest on his laurels.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bubsy Malone, you don't know how refreshing it is to have a newbie who can not only dish out a decent cunting, but whose general everyday posts don't make them look like a dribbling fucking imbecile. Carry on and don't let that goose abusing cunt Withers rest on his laurels.

This tickled me more than it probably should have, but as I like foie gras I may have to let him have his way with the geese as long as his Camembert factory cock doesn't go near them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

This tickled me more than it probably should have, but as I like foie gras I may have to let him have his way with the geese as long as his Camembert factory cock doesn't go near them.

Bobbly , seeing that you and the Norfolk Turkey Stuffer have dragged me into your petty squabbles I would like to make a personal comment or two. I have noticed that you are on this forum most of the day , only to take the odd break for a dump and eat Pukka pies no doubt . Are you unemployed  or between jobs, ( sorry I meant between Benefit agency Offices in a pub ) or are you retired . By retired I of course mean retired from actually ever having worked . Do you live in a house with an indoor toilet and electricity.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I'd give you an F U, you cunt. 

Did you miss something?  I didn't "read English" for my degree... something that you seem to be struggling with on a daily basis.... reading... or English.

I haven't been inside a McD for about 3 years, the last time was for a piss and free wifi to book my Eurotunnel ticket back after a couple of months swanning round France and northern Spain with the missus.... and by piss I  don't mean that excuse for a cup of tea that serve..

Now go and blow Frank... he's had a tiring weekend down the docks and needs some R'n'R.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you call that a cunting then you're about as shit as he is.

37 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Bobbly , seeing that you and the Norfolk Turkey Stuffer have dragged me into your petty squabbles I would like to make a personal comment or two. I have noticed that you are on this forum most of the day , only to take the odd break for a dump and eat Pukka pies no doubt . Are you unemployed  or between jobs, ( sorry I meant between Benefit agency Offices in a pub ) or are you retired . By retired I of course mean retired from actually ever having worked . Do you live in a house with an indoor toilet and electricity.

House?

Pfft...