CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Bacardi

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 1:10 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I knew you'd say that, because it already occurred to me. When I last had some after i smashed my tail bone off a rock, I found tramadol kept me awake twitching all night, albeit pretty great feeling. Still could not get a wink 

Wank or a wink?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Alcohol is the only constant in any alcoholic beverage, not matter type or cost. If you're serious about booze, observe what the homeless drink. It's the most important thing in the world to a homeless alcoholic. Drink what they drink, you won't go far wrong.

Either. What a shite drug.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Alcohol is the only constant in any alcoholic beverage, not matter type or cost. If you're serious about booze, observe what the homeless drink. It's the most important thing in the world to a homeless alcoholic. Drink what they drink, you won't go far wrong.

Eddie, shameful though it is to admit, I have said exactly this in the same terms recently, though with a little more style. Still, it's odd to realise that a stunted rat-brain can on occasion parallel compute the same lofty algorithms as deep blue fucking Quincy.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eddie, shameful though it is to admit, I have said exactly this in the same terms recently, though with a little more style. Still, it's odd to realise that a stunted rat-brain can on occasion parallel compute the same lofty algorithms as deep blue fucking Quincy.

Do you have any racist thoughts?

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What do you do in Nigeria ?

Have you ever cooked a missionary.?

What the fuck is this Nigerian obsession?

I know you've heard the rumour that they all have big'uns and you're desperate to try one, but fucking hell, just get on with it and leave us out of it will you!

I trust this bottle of Bacardi was either left behind by some uninvited raving fucking poofter at a New Year party, or was gifted to you by a relative who has subsequently been exposed as a screaming pansy/child abuser. No proper bloke buys it, or drinks it by choice.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nope.

lol.

You two pricks and your "lol"s .... It always appears when there are absolutely fuck all laughs. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You two pricks and your "lol"s .... It always appears when there are absolutely fuck all laughs. 

That's the first fucking time I have done a fucking "lol" in fucking years!!!

Cunt!!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's the first fucking time I have done a fucking "lol" in fucking years!!!

Cunt!!!

You cunt, it could well be, I never pay any attention , due to the dreary nature of multi quote fucking gash shite.