CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Bacardi

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

for wont of any other shit in the house I've got back in and cracked open some 6 year old bacardi, and can confirm these things should stay cap on til the sun burns out and seas run dry. Fucking sun tan lotion tasting shite. I did search "bacardi" here before posting and it produced a worrying number of solely Jacko breezer references, almost as if he was a total and utter poofter. Yes I'll finish the bottle but I've been at the chop and there's fuck all else. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've never fucked Bacardi. But its fucked me a few times.

Ron has AIDS, for sure. But it was that or the horrid dust coated shit in the cupboard - cassis, grenadine, advocaat, and a couple of unidentifiable Austrian things which I suspect are bitter cherry schnapps or something, and so horrid. Fuck sakes- what can you do with that? Even over 20 ice cubes I don't think any are approachable. Are they? 

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ron has AIDS, for sure. But it was that or the horrid dust coated shit in the cupboard - cassis, grenadine, advocaat, and a couple of unidentifiable Austrian things which I suspect are bitter cherry schnapps or something, and so horrid. Fuck sakes- what can you do with that? Even over 20 ice cubes I don't think any are approachable. Are they? 

Ive an idea; put them all in one glass, give it a shake and hey presto; your very own cocktail. And with a name like yours given to it you can't go wrong. And don't worry if it taste like shit. They all do. Except white Russian.

Anyway, I'm off to bed because the tramadol's kicking in

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ive an idea; put them all in one glass, give it a shake and hey presto; your very own cocktail. And with a name like yours given to it you can't go wrong. And don't worry if it taste like shit. They all do. Except white Russian.

Anyway, I'm off to bed because the tramadol's kicking in

I knew you'd say that, because it already occurred to me. When I last had some after i smashed my tail bone off a rock, I found tramadol kept me awake twitching all night, albeit pretty great feeling. Still could not get a wink 

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I did search "bacardi" here before posting and it produced a worrying number of solely Jacko breezer references

It's bad enough that someone would have so little class or care for their manliness that they'd drink the gayest beverage known to mankind. But what sort of sad fucking lowlife would PRETEND to drink one? He's even more of a cunt than I can humanly comprehend.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's bad enough that someone would have so little class or care for their manliness that they'd drink the gayest beverage known to mankind. But what sort of sad fucking lowlife would PRETEND to drink one? He's even more of a cunt than I can humanly comprehend.

In the wilder days of my youth, encouraged by the advert where the cool black man drawls, "I'LL have a Babycham!", I would occasionally order one myself in a provincial pub, just to see if anyone would react. No-one ever did, which at the time I attributed to them thinking I must be some well-hard mental cunt. In hindsight, they probably thought I was a poof and felt sorry for me.

• Like 4

I have 2 Bacardi Breezers in my garage fridge that some tasteless cunt brought to a BBQ about 3 years ago. I should get off my arse and piff them in the bin, but I have decided they are not even worth the effort of throwing out. 

That's how bad they are, and if anyone saw me carrying them out to the bin I would die of shame. Fucking cats piss, Bacardi.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I always assumed, Manky, that you kept hydrated on the tears of your victims and got drunk off of their terrified screams?

Menstrual blood. Off virgins for rehydration. Tastes a bit like lager.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In the wilder days of my youth, encouraged by the advert where the cool black man drawls, "I'LL have a Babycham!", I would occasionally order one myself in a provincial pub, just to see if anyone would react. No-one ever did, which at the time I attributed to them thinking I must be some well-hard mental cunt. In hindsight, they probably thought I was a poof and felt sorry for me.

In those "wild" Babycham days.... You fucking madman, you and the lads all sitting around sipping at your grans... I'm not sure what sort of provincial fifer boozer this was that you escaped face free of gless... 

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

. I did search "bacardi" here before posting and it produced a worrying number of solely Jacko breezer references, almost as if he was a total and utter poofter.

You utter cuntbag Quince - I solely expressed my enjoyment for drinking them as a morning juice substitute, in the absence of any fucking Tropicana.

5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

You utter cuntbag Quince - I solely expressed my enjoyment for drinking them as a morning juice substitute, in the absence of any fucking Tropicana.

The worst thing about your ever burgeoning obsession with me, is not the fact you're acting like an autistic child by obsessively giving me ten likes a day. It's the fact that in order to give said likes, you have to log in every day instead of your usual sporadic monthly appearances, and then end up posting stupid fucking shit like this. Within a month, the amount of shit you've flooded us with will end up leaving the site reading like the diary of Adrian Mole. Sort yourself out, you pathetic worm.

Guest JackoTC
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The worst thing about your ever burgeoning obsession with me, is not the fact you're acting like an autistic child by obsessively giving me ten likes a day. It's the fact that in order to give said likes, you have to log in every day instead of your usual sporadic monthly appearances, and then end up posting stupid fucking shit like this. Within a month, the amount of shit you've flooded us with will end up leaving the site reading like the diary of Adrian Mole. Sort yourself out, you pathetic worm.

I genuinely like your posts. What's not to like?

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

In those "wild" Babycham days.... You fucking madman, you and the lads all sitting around sipping at your grans... I'm not sure what sort of provincial fifer boozer this was that you escaped face free of gless... 

Cowdenbeath, my sticky-fingered chum - the Blue Brazil.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cowdenbeath, my sticky-fingered chum - the Blue Brazil.

15 years ago, I used to go there to buy weed once a month, every month....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Well, that's almost fair enough. As the day progresses drinking becomes a more serious matter not to be taken lightly, one can't be seen to be drinking any old shit into the evening. There are protocols to observe, you uncultured cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I took you as more of a Sunny D kind of person...?

Apologies for any offence...

• 1 month later...
Guest JackoTC
On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 10:22 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well, that's almost fair enough. As the day progresses drinking becomes a more serious matter not to be taken lightly, one can't be seen to be drinking any old shit into the evening. There are protocols to observe, you uncultured cunt.

I beg to differ. Whilst in restaurants and in decent company, yes. But anywhere else, if its wet I'll drink it. Only last eve, we were on very decent vodka but with Three Hammers chasers. Apparently I brought a full roast chicken home (still warm). Fuck knows where I got that as I was in a village with no shops.

7 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I beg to differ. Whilst in restaurants and in decent company, yes. But anywhere else, if its wet I'll drink it. Only last eve, we were on very decent vodka but with Three Hammers chasers. Apparently I brought a full roast chicken home (still warm). Fuck knows where I got that as I was in a village with no shops.

Alcohol is the only constant in any alcoholic beverage, not matter type or cost. If you're serious about booze, observe what the homeless drink. It's the most important thing in the world to a homeless alcoholic. Drink what they drink, you won't go far wrong.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Alcohol is the only constant in any alcoholic beverage, not matter type or cost. If you're serious about booze, observe what the homeless drink. It's the most important thing in the world to a homeless alcoholic. Drink what they drink, you won't go far wrong.

True ,  1,000  Franks' can't be wrong.