CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Threadus Interruptus CUNTS

Witheredscrote

It is truly amazing that when a truly interesting nom is presented , within half a dozen posts it is taken 'off piste' by a few self centred , up their own arsehole cunts. They snipe and bicker at one another like aging faggots in a piss stained gay sanatorium. Their latest 'success' is to drag a relatively new member into the fold . Being Welsh , with a big 'W' for wanker , he did not see the trap. Just fuck off and start your own noms.

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

It is truly amazing that when a truly interesting nom is presented , within half a dozen posts it is taken 'off piste' by a few self centred , up their own arsehole cunts. They snipe and bicker at one another like aging faggots in a piss stained gay sanatorium. Their latest 'success' is to drag a relatively new member into the fold . Being Welsh , with a big 'W' for wanker , he did not see the trap. Just fuck off and start your own noms.

As I can smell your garlic stained arrow of abuse pointed firmly in my direction, please kindly fuck off back to bothering frogs, you dirty creep. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

And where do you envisage this particular nomination ending up, considering it is anything but interesting?

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

As I can smell your garlic stained arrow of abuse pointed firmly in my direction, please kindly fuck off back to bothering frogs, you dirty creep. 

I don't think we've been introduced, Bubbles old chum. 

Just make sure you never say anything bad about Jenny Agutter and we'll get on fine.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't think we've been introduced, Bubbles old chum. 

Just make sure you never say anything bad about Jenny Agutter and we'll get on fine.

Evening Mr Baws. 

My lips are sealed.

Just don't use crap Welsh attacks and we are tickety boo.

Feel free to use clever, witty barbs though, just not the sort of shit that dribbles out of the mouths of some of these muppets, well, Ding and Withered

Sincerely 

I had a meeting with some cunts from Wigan last week, the fucking webbed feet weirdos spent half the time debating which shop served the best pies and whether you should have gravy or fucking sauce with it. 

Maybe you'd like a Domestos and Kidney shortcrust with a side of shit, you pointless northern cunts?

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I had a meeting with some cunts from Wigan last week, the fucking webbed feet weirdos spent half the time debating which shop served the best pies and whether you should have gravy or fucking sauce with it. 

Maybe you'd like a Domestos and Kidney shortcrust with a side of shit, you pointless northern cunts?

They're simply barbarous, Bubba. Have you ever been to Stockport? Fuck me, what a slum. It's absolutely rammed full of turbo-northerners, like a Lowry painting has suddenly sprang to life.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They're simply barbarous, Bubba. Have you ever been to Stockport? Fuck me, what a slum. It's absolutely rammed full of turbo-northerners, like a Lowry painting has suddenly sprang to life.

Thankfully I've not had reason to venture into the depths of Stockport, it sounds absolutely horrific. 

I did once have the misfortune of Bolton. Jesus fucking Christ, what a grief hole. It was like the holding pen for the extras from Deliverance, never again. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking lovely steak and ale pie today for lunch.... Some cafe in Malton near the castle...

Game pie was the bollocks at castle gobbler somewhere near the sea. Are we back on thread yet?