CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Multi quote cunts

Bubba C

Being a relative newcomer to the site, I don't want to offend anybody too much - however there's one thing that makes my shit itch more than anything, even more than the French, and that's the multi-quote cunt. 

Where do these silly twats come from? It's like they are doing their utmost to drag this site down with a sensory overload of repetitively mindless bilge. Nothing original I'm hasten to add, just taking other cunts comments and becoming a fucking humour vacuum by adding them all together with pointless little addendums and boring the life force out of people.

If this nom pertains to you, please feel free to end it all, so that those with an IQ above that of a broken trowel can get on with our day.  

Thank you kindly 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Being a relative newcomer to the site, I don't want to offend anybody too much - however there's one thing that makes my shit itch more than anything, even more than the French, and that's the multi-quote cunt. 

Where do these silly twats come from? It's like they are doing their utmost to drag this site down with a sensory overload of repetitively mindless bilge. Nothing original I'm hasten to add, just taking other cunts comments and becoming a fucking humour vacuum by adding them all together with pointless little addendums and boring the life force out of people.

If this nom pertains to you, please feel free to end it all, so that those with an IQ above that of a broken trowel can get on with our day.  

Thank you kindly 

You seem to have lost it Bubbles, you're making yourself look a right cunt.  I'd give up if I were you.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You seem to have lost it Bubbles you're making yourself look a right cunt.  I'd give up if I were you.

Ding, what's going on here? The same response in three seperate threads. I feel like you're trying to make a point, although I'm not entirely certain what it is.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Thank you kindly 

Thank you. I hate that shite too. And I think a certain idiots ears are burning 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You seem to have lost it Bubbles, you're making yourself look a right cunt.  I'd give up if I were you.

Oh. Really.  Ding, you have only quoted one cunt this time, strangely , with only one reponse , most odd you pick this particular time to adjust your brand.

On 20/02/2016 at 9:17 PM, Ape said:

You seem to have lost it Decs, you're making yourself look a right cunt.  I'd give up if I were you.

It makes a change from comparing the ashes to Rembr........oh fuck it,you know what I mean.

• 1 year later...
On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:44 PM, Bubba C said:

Thank you kindly 

And after a great nom from Decs we were presented with this shite from Bubba. It went downhill for him after this

N.B: You can see that Decs and QC were grooming the sap from day one.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And after a great nom from Decs we were presented with this shite from Bubba. It went downhill for him after this

Goose shit stirrer, but you're correct. I still have faith in the sheep shagger when he's finished his latest big money deal.

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

They might of groomed him but he's the only one left out of the nursery gang. Moe proof if needed that he is the grass.

Blubba it seems is not to be trusted,the squealing little cunt.