CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

The dog thread made me think.

Why don't scientists do stuff that people want? Like making dogs live longer. Imagine a dog that lived for 50 years. Or a cat, or any other pet of your choice. That's useful, and would be great PR for the boffins.

Why don't they design a shoe that never wears out? Or Coke that doesn't go flat? I'm sure there are millions of useful things these cunts could do, that aren't really that hard.

Who really gives a fuck if they proved the existence of some fucking planet that no ones ever going to see? Or discovered that atoms are infinite like the universe? What fucking use is that to any cunt? Oh great, they've discovered the cause of yet another fucking strain of cancer. Put some more effort into making a Mars Bar that doesn't melt in your pocket..

"Look everyone, we've built a rocket."

"Great, we can go on holiday to the Moon."

"Er, well... No."

"What, why not? Why cant we go on holiday to the Moon?"

"Well, it doesn't go that far, it just goes into space a little bit..."

"Just goes into space a little bit? What kind of cunt builds a rocket that only goes into space a little bit?"

"Er well... We havnt thought that far ahead yet..."

There really is a whole load of stuff these cunts should be doing, but they're not. Why is no one asking questions?

A pencil that doesn't need sharpening would be good.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, deebom said:

The dog thread made me think.

Why don't scientists do stuff that people want? Like making dogs live longer. Imagine a dog that lived for 50 years. Or a cat, or any other pet of your choice. That's useful, and would be great PR for the boffins.

Why don't they design a shoe that never wears out? Or Coke that doesn't go flat? I'm sure there are millions of useful things these cunts could do, that aren't really that hard.

Who really gives a fuck if they proved the existence of some fucking planet that no ones ever going to see? Or discovered that atoms are infinite like the universe? What fucking use is that to any cunt? Oh great, they've discovered the cause of yet another fucking strain of cancer. Put some more effort into making a Mars Bar that doesn't melt in your pocket..

"Look everyone, we've built a rocket."

"Great, we can go on holiday to the Moon."

"Er, well... No."

"What, why not? Why cant we go on holiday to the Moon?"

"Well, it doesn't go that far, it just goes into space a little bit..."

"Just goes into space a little bit? What kind of cunt builds a rocket that only goes into space a little bit?"

"Er well... We havnt thought that far ahead yet..."

There really is a whole load of stuff these cunts should be doing, but they're not. Why is no one asking questions?

A pencil that doesn't need sharpening would be good.

I motion that you should be trussed up, dunked in the village pond, and if you float-witch you be! And it's barbecue time. Reading this backward shite convinces me to start gathering kindling already, you drivelling oik. 

Really, this is bollocks, you thick cunt you. Every advance we have had and benefit from is down to advances of science and understanding, and if they are seemingly without immediate application, it is because they are at the forefront, if you can get your pea seagull brain around this, fuckstick.

I wish someone would invent a cunt seeking projectile I could fire out my window and be assured of it blasting your brains into your spam dinner you utter fucking cretin.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I motion that you should be trussed up, dunked in the village pond, and if you float-witch you be! And it's barbecue time. Reading this backward shite convinces me to start gathering kindling already, you drivelling oik. 

Really, this is bollocks, you thick cunt you. Every advance we have had and benefit from is down to advances of science and understanding, and if they are seemingly without immediate application, it is because they are at the forefront, if you can get your pea seagull brain around this, fuckstick.

I wish someone would invent a cunt seeking projectile I could fire out my window and be assured of it blasting your brains into your spam dinner you utter fucking cretin.

Fuck me Quincy, this has to be some of your best work ever. A highly articulate and amusing cunting. Good work. 

11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Good work, Quincy. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The cunt seeking projectile you desire is called a tampon. Unfortunately if you fired this from your window you would be easily traceable by the piece of string attached to one end.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck me Quincy, this has to be some of your best work ever. A highly articulate and amusing cunting. Good work. 

Thanks ape. This was verging on creationalism, and to be Fra.. Er, honest, surprised me coming from DB. I think he's now feeling a bit of a big fucking silly head and should come outside now and say sorry.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Thanks ape. This was verging on creationalism, and to be Fra.. Er, honest, surprised me coming from DB. I think he's now feeling a bit of a big fucking silly head and should come outside now and say sorry.

Yes, since my father was a scientist, working to develop nuclear fusion, I'm all for scientific research. In 50 years time, when we're are enjoying cheap, clean electricity from fucking sea water, I hope people will thank the scientists, even if they didn't get round to developing a 50 year lifespan cunting dog or everlasting shoe.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, since my father was a scientist, working to develop nuclear fusion, I'm all for scientific research. In 50 years time, when we're are enjoying cheap, clean electricity from fucking sea water, I hope people will thank the scientists, even if they didn't get round to developing a 50 year lifespan cunting dog or everlasting shoe.

Tell him to get a fucking move on, lazy cunts haven't done fuck all. What does he do all day? Smoke weed and play angry birds. 

Some people say the cunt who invented the wheel was a genius.

I beg to differ.

It was the cunt who invented the other 3 that was the real clever fucker

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Some people say the cunt who invented the wheel was a genius.

I beg to differ.

It was the cunt who invented the other 3 that was the real clever fucker

What, your bike got four wheels?

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Tell him to get a fucking move on, lazy cunts haven't done fuck all. What does he do all day? Smoke weed and play angry birds. 

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

He's dead you stupid cunt, that's why I said he was a scientist. Fucking twat.

Good work, Quincy. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

He's dead you stupid cunt, that's why I said he was a scientist. Fucking twat.

Ah. So one can't retire if ones a scientist? If I said my mum was a teacher, you would not know whether to think - retired or dead...? If you don't mind me asking, was he crushed by a mutant, or giant dinosaur, or something?

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Bang on the nail Snatch.  Now tell me what the connection between the Space Shuttle ans a horses arse is.

I know the Shuttle has been in space but I'm not sure if a horse has.

As for a horses arse,ask Spunkape,I'm sure he knows plenty of horsey types.

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ah. So one can't retire if ones a scientist? If I said my mum was a teacher, you would not know whether to think - retired or dead...? If you don't mind me asking, was he crushed by a mutant, or giant dinosaur, or something?

No,he got bitten by a 50 year old dog that he had secretly developed in his lab,died of rabies 4 weeks later but not before he'd poisoned that fucking dog!

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I guess I was being a fool making a serious comment in the first place. I won't be continuing discussing this matter so let's just drop it.

41 minutes ago, Ape said:

You won't live much longer if you keep shopping at Tesco.

Just now, Snatch said:

I know the Shuttle has been in space but I'm not sure if a horse has.

As for a horses arse,ask Spunkape,I'm sure he knows plenty of horsey types.

Call me a cunt for this if you wish but I am posting this.

Roman chariots were pulled by 2 horses. Jigs were used to simplify manufacture to give standard wheel spacing.Years later, stagecoaches used the same jig size so the wheels would run in ruts worn by roman chariots and their successors.Railways used the same jigs because they existed, both here and later in the US of A. Morton Thiokol, who made the Solid Fuel Boosters had to transport the boosters by rail, so the size was limited by the size of a single track tunnel.Therefore, the specifications (size,weight) were related to the width of two horses arses.

I accept this is material likely to lead to a massive cunting so bring it on you cunts