CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French beer is the best in the world.

Witheredscrote

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Peterloo, just edging Tiananmen square, is my all time favourite act of state brutality.

Peterloo was 1819. Only four years after Waterloo. So obviously our soldiers were used to slapping poor, defenceless, wretches.  Peterloo kicked off when the masses started demanding French beer and croissants for brekky. My great great great grandfather was so upset at not managing to spear 6 peasants on his lance at once he decided to devote his life to the welfare of soldiers. He did this by planting tree lined avenues across France. This enabled the Wehrmacht to reach Paris without getting sunburnt.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Peterloo, just edging Tiananmen square, is my all time favourite act of state brutality.

Great choice. Manky, do you have a top 3? I know it will be hard to choose just one. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes... I'm on to the top shelf then.

Du du . I say this Spotters because I was living in Carmarthenshire for 7 years and all the locals said ' du du' as a term of surprise. I asked several of them to tell me what it meant and how it is was spelled. Not one could give me an answer . Probably pissed on Stella.Any ideas

Just now, witheredscrote said:

Du du . I say this Spotters because I was living in Carmarthenshire for 7 years and all the locals said ' du du' as a term of surprise. I asked several of them to tell me what it meant and how it is was spelled. Not one could give me an answer . Probably pissed on Stella.Any ideas

Duw, duw, God, God.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Great choice. Manky, do you have a top 3? I know it will be hard to choose just one. 

Kent State University in Ohio.  1970             Peterloo   1819            The Jungle    2016 

Guest MikeD

Some Belgian beers take a bit of beating.

Some of it's so smooth it's like drinking milk but a few of them and it's lights out or at the very least you piss yourself.

Or maybe that's just me.

French, Belgians, same fucking thing anyway.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Some of it's so smooth it's like drinking milk but a few of them and it's lights out or at the very least you piss yourself.

Or maybe that's just me.

Obviously , like me , a man of impeccable  taste . Truly a rose amongst cunts ( mostly northern ) . I award you a 'like' Sir

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Obviously , like me , a man of impeccable  taste . Truly a rose amongst cunts ( mostly northern ) . I award you a 'like' Sir

Lovely stuff but fucking lethal, anyone who could drink a dozen even regular sized bottles and remember their own name deserves a fucking Victoria Cross.

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

Or maybe that's just me.

Belgian beer certainly made me do that. In fact any fucking beer made me do that.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, MikeD said:

Or maybe that's just me.

It's when you drink a half pint bottle of something on a hot day, think... "ooo, that was sooo nice, I'll have another one, or two"...

..then when you stand up you realised you've drunk the equivalent of a whole bottle of whiskey...

13 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

The only easy to get frog beer out here is Kronenbourg 1664.

It's ok, but seeing as I am sipping a Coopers Vintage Ale at the moment, it is weak as piss by comparison.

I wouldn't think this Coopers would find its way over there?

Shouldn't you be supping on a jug of Castlemaine XXXX, ya flamin' galah? 

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck that, Manky. You've obviously never had a session on Gulden Draak.

It's all Lager. (German for store). Should never sully the palate of an Englishman.