CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adam Johnson

Earl of Punkape

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You soppy cunt

You seem to have resigned yourself to merely following the top dog Stickers around the place, desperately hoping you can bask in some of my glorious limelight from the sidelines.

You're a bit like a prepubescent child shuffling behind his older bother and his mates trying to blag it into a house party with the bigger boys. Even if you do get in, they'll only turn around and mock you like you deserve.

You're out of your depth Withers you fucking belter. Now go on, fuck of you little shit.

How comes Elvis is revered by so many yet the cunt was all over Priscilla when she was about 14?,always baffled me why people never seem bothered by this.Wasn't Jerry Lee Lewis or Little Richard married to a teen as well? ...oh,what about Keith Richard and Mandy Smith?  

• Like 2

Guest Couldn't give a shit

At this rate in a couple of years Graham Rix will be able to form a pretty good nonces united XI to play at the Jimmy Savile stadium. Ched Evans and Marlon King up front, Johnson on the wing and Craig Thomson at right back. Rolf Harris can be chairman and Luke McCormick can drive the teambus as well as playing in goal.

They could hold a pre-season Justin Fashanu memorial cup tournament with the winning team spending a week all expenses paid at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch.

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

what about it ?. Bill Wyman was shagging Mandy. Detritus should be flogged for not correcting this error instead of 'liking' it

Before my time, Withers. Ask me who was the best dancer in S Club 7 though and I could tell you in a heartbeat.

14 hours ago, Ape said:

It sounds as if you've been lobotomised with an 18V DeWalt, fitted with a 25mm spade bit. Might explain the dunce-like delivery of this nom.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

The age of consent has never been historically static. At one point in history no one would have batted an eyelid at this Johnson cunt, and at others he'd have been criminalised. Personally, I don't think we will ever get it right, but if I had my way I would raise the age of consent to 18. Is it right that a 45 year old man or woman is legally allowed to sleep with a 16 year old child who could still be at school? It's no different to this footballist cunt sleeping with someone a year younger in my opinion and is just as wrong.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some inadequate, small dicked wanker was convicted of 5 rapes. He got a life sentence. However the judge said he must serve at least 12 years. How the fuck does that work then?

Same as life for murders out in 10 or less for "good behaviour"... it just fucking doesn't...

1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

I think you could be on to something with this. Add Stuart Hall to provide match day reports and a certain late Lord (who had close ties with Thatcher) to provide corporate sponsorship and it is game on.

... and Barrymore providing the pool party afterwards?

Guest MikeD
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some inadequate, small dicked wanker was convicted of 5 rapes. He got a life sentence. However the judge said he must serve at least 12 years. How the fuck does that work then?

Fuck-all to do with me!!

I still think that the BBC are determined to fuel the furore by some questionable reporting as in referring to this victim as a 'child',if 24 hours is the difference of being a child and being an adult then I think some perspective needs to be bought in this case.it's not as if he has done something as heinous as Harris or Saville but the BBC seem over keen on trying to be as outraged as they possibly can be and I'm sure their agenda is to try to redress their much publicised shortcomings in exposing nonces.I have no sympathy with Johnson at all and he is guilty as fuck but to hang him out to dry and try and put him in the same bracket as those other two cunts is just wrong.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Plenty have. The fucking lesbians!!

They were all straight until you unsheathed your sweaty pepperoni in their presence. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

They were all straight until you unsheathed your sweaty pepperoni in their presence. 

Can't blame them really, it scares me sometimes as well.

12 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

At this rate in a couple of years Graham Rix will be able to form a pretty good nonces united XI to play at the Jimmy Savile stadium. Ched Evans and Marlon King up front, Johnson on the wing and Craig Thomson at right back. Rolf Harris can be chairman and Luke McCormick can drive the teambus as well as playing in goal.

They could hold a pre-season Justin Fashanu memorial cup tournament with the winning team spending a week all expenses paid at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch.

What about Stuart Hall for the commentary and post match grubby interviews....

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

I still think that the BBC are determined to fuel the furore by some questionable reporting as in referring to this victim as a 'child',if 24 hours is the difference of being a child and being an adult then I think some perspective needs to be bought in this case.it's not as if he has done something as heinous as Harris or Saville but the BBC seem over keen on trying to be as outraged as they possibly can be and I'm sure their agenda is to try to redress their much publicised shortcomings in exposing nonces.I have no sympathy with Johnson at all and he is guilty as fuck but to hang him out to dry and try and put him in the same bracket as those other two cunts is just wrong.

They are probably trying to bury the crappy report into their culpability over all that Savillery and fuelling someone else' witchhunt...

Guilty fucking aiding and abetting cunts....

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Punkape said:

Well he's got 6 years which is I think excessive compared to sentences for serious violence.

2 or 3 would have been ample.

He can apply for taxi drivers jobs in Rotherham when he gets out.

Rest easy Spunkers, he'll probably only end up doing around that anyway. 

6 years is probably a bit too old for him.