CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adam Johnson

Earl of Punkape

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Can I see your birth certificate ?

Your only 15 !  

Get your kit off !

Appallingly formatted.

Even more shambolically punctuated.

Content absolutely minimal given the exceedingly cuntish subject matter at hand.

Nomination Score - 1 nonce point out of a potential 11.

Executive recommendation - Book an all inclusive holiday to Switzerland, culminating with a day trip to, yes, you guessed it, the Mecca of Cunts Corner, DIGNITAS!

Guest DingTheRioja

What do convicts hate more than paedos?

Paedos from the wrong football club...

His arse will look worse than Punkers' after a heavy night down the docks...

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

Another classic example of what happens when thick, grossly overpaid cunts take advantage of their privileged place in the world.

Punkape, you utter spastic, the presentation of this nom is a fucking disgrace.

You sound like you've had too many Tesco ready meals.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What sort of fucking cunt abuses his undeserved wealth and fame by fucking a 15-year old when he could easily have afforded three 5-year olds instead?

Uncle Jimmy?

Although I think he took Option #4 All of the above

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

It sounds as if you've been lobotomised with an 18V DeWalt, fitted with a 25mm spade bit. Might explain the dunce-like delivery of this nom.

I thought it was because he's a fucking idiot.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Isn't the age of consent in other European countries (Spain) 12 yrs? Now I'm not saying this is right but are we currently in Europe or not? 

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Isn't the age of consent in other European countries (Spain) 12 yrs? Now I'm not saying this is right but are we currently in Europe or not? 

According to Wikipeado "The age of consent in Spain is 16, under a new law which came into effect on 1 July 2015".

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

According to Wikipeado "The age of consent in Spain is 16, under a new law which came into effect on 1 July 2015".

Okay then. Change that to 14 and Austria or Germany

7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The age of consent has never been historically static. At one point in history no one would have batted an eyelid at this Johnson cunt, and at others he'd have been criminalised. Personally, I don't think we will ever get it right, but if I had my way I would raise the age of consent to 18. Is it right that a 45 year old man or woman is legally allowed to sleep with a 16 year old child who could still be at school? It's no different to this footballist cunt sleeping with someone a year younger in my opinion and is just as wrong.

10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Appallingly formatted.

Even more shambolically punctuated.

Content absolutely minimal given the exceedingly cuntish subject matter at hand.

Nomination Score - 1 nonce point out of a potential 11.

Executive recommendation - Book an all inclusive holiday to Switzerland, culminating with a day trip to, yes, you guessed it, the Mecca of Cunts Corner, DIGNITAS!

You soppy cunt