CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Manky

I never got over my ex girlfriend. Had to walk round the fat cunt.

I remember the day I bought her a pair of fishnets. Got them off a trawler in Grimsby.

Guest Wizardsleeve

A white woman and a black man are dancing at a club, and after a while things start to get hot and heavy. After some heavy kissing and petting, the woman makes the suggestion that they return to her apartment for the night.

When the couple arrives at the woman’s apartment, they begin passionately kissing and undressing each other, preparing to have frenzied and unrepentant sex with each other.

However, the white woman, curious as she was, asked the black guy as he was taking off his pants, “before you take them off….is it true what they say about black guys?”

With a suave yet sinister look, he looked into her eyes and said “baby, of course.” He then proceeded to stab her and ran out with her purse.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A white woman and a black man are dancing at a club, and after a while things start to get hot and heavy. After some heavy kissing and petting, the woman makes the suggestion that they return to her apartment for the night.

When the couple arrives at the woman’s apartment, they begin passionately kissing and undressing each other, preparing to have frenzied and unrepentant sex with each other.

However, the white woman, curious as she was, asked the black guy as he was taking off his pants, “before you take them off….is it true what they say about black guys?”

With a suave yet sinister look, he looked into her eyes and said “baby, of course.” He then proceeded to stab her and ran out with her purse.

Dribbling a basketball down the street. 

A teacher asks pupils to say a sentence containing the work contagious.

Johnny stands up and says, "when you cough or sneeze you should put your hand in front of your mouth to stop spreading germs that are contagious"

Tommy stands up and says, "My mummy wouldn't let me see my cousin last week because he had chicken pox and could still be contagious"

Kai stands up and says, "My dad saw our neighbour painting his house. My dad said why is he using a 2 inch brush? It will take the cunt ages"

• Like 1

My girlfriend asked shyly, "do you ever wish that I shaved my pussy when you go down on me?"

"Certainly not,"  I said indignantly. 

"So you like the natural feeling then," she smiled. 

"Not really," I replied, "but it's saving me a fortune on dental floss."