CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Wizardsleeve

How do you kill a hundred flies at once?

Smash an Ethiopian in the face with a fry pan.

What's the difference between a catholic priest and acne?

Acne doesn't come on a boys face until after he's thirteen.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

A smoking hot girl walks into a bar. A guy at the bar says, "Wow, you're gonna get laid tonight!" She replies, "Hehe, how do you know?" And he replies, "Because I'm stronger than you."

Guest Wizardsleeve

What's black and white and red all over?

An interracial abortion.

What do you do after you rape a deaf mute?

break her fingers so she can't tell anyone.

Guest Mingeeta

Breaking News.

Police have arrested Gary Glitter once again.

They found Class A drugs in his living room.

Class B drugs in his bathroom.

And Class 5C in his bedroom.

I told my mate the old joke, "what do you do if you see an epileptic having a fit in the bath?..........throw your washing in."

He just scowled and said "that's in very poor taste. My brother was an epileptic, and he died last week in our bathtub."

"I'm sorry," I replied. "Did he slip and bang his head?"

He said "no, he choked on one of my socks."

Guest Wizardsleeve

So I suggested to my wife that she'd look sexier with her hair back… Which is apparently an insensitive thing to say to a cancer patient.

9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape

How do Ethiopians celebrate their kids first birthday? By putting flowers on the grave.

What do Sarah Palin and Iron Man have in common? They both had a Downey Jr. inside of them.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This is the sickest joke I know.

Why should you put a baby into a liquidiser feet first?

So you can look into its eyes while masturbating.

What's the difference between a dead baby and an apple?

I don't cum on an apple before I eat it.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What's the difference between a dead baby and an apple?

I don't cum on an apple before I eat it.

This is terrible, Bill. While Aflie's baby joke was just as bad and completely unoriginal, I didn't expect you to sink to similar depths of painfully unfunny, prosaic shite. Up your game, please.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This is terrible, Bill. While Aflie's baby joke was just as bad and completely unoriginal, I didn't expect you to sink to similar depths of painfully unfunny, prosaic shite. Up your game, please.

Fuck off you prude and go to mumsnet where you obviously belong.

This is the sickipedia thread, you know sick jokes?

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

"Fucking kids are expensive," I said. 

"Is," replied my lawyer.

Is this a trap?

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll hope you'll excuse my whilst I go and shove it right up punkapes baggy arse. 

13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck off you prude and go to mumsnet where you obviously belong.

This is the sickipedia thread, you know sick jokes?

It's hardly surprising to see such unoriginal anal discharge from one of the site's most bland and obviously insipid people in you. Since joining, I recognise there are some very funny and talented people here. You are not one of them.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's hardly surprising to see such unoriginal anal discharge from one of the site's most bland and obviously insipid people in you. Since joining, I recognise there are some very funny and talented people here. You are not one of them.  

You certainly have brought nothing with you that resembles humour. Nothing of interest. Non descript. Utterly boring.  Nothing. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nope, still nothing. You may as well leave, you are a non entity, a no hoper, one of life's biggest losers. Very dim and very beige.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Wolfie said:

Thanks for the advice, Alf. It's just as well I value your opinion so highly.

Still, I don't give a flying or stationary fuck, your opinion is as nothing to me too, kind of cancels it out, Marlon Blando.

20 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Still, I don't give a flying or stationary fuck, your opinion is as nothing to me too, kind of cancels it out, Marlon Blando.

But you do give a fuck, Alf – which is why you're obviously upset. I didn't realise the truth in my original comment affected you so harshly, and precisely why you've responded several times to it. From now I will treat your shortcomings with a little more understanding.