CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wow.

I did acknowledge that  should have qualified my rebuttal, me being the sender.

Ding, you have caused me to have rare feelings of empathy for your usual detractors.

As I said, that's the best your gonna get.

Either you said it, or you didn't, there is no middle ground to debate here,  "qualifying" has fuck all to do with it.

You were a shit mod, and you're an even shitter "punter"... your continual use of that word implies rather a lot, and I'm not using Neils' imagination for that either.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Too right, you've hit stony ground.

Nope, a big thick rock.

Actually, I think I will agree with you for once, my seeds of wisdom have fallen on the stoney, dry and barren rock which is your mullet.

Edited by DingTheRioja
can't be fucked, arguing with idiots only leads to being lowered to their standards...

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, scotty said:

"Can we just stop this?" sighed my wife. "You make it all so clinical nowadays." 

"Don't be ridiculous,"  I said, consulting my notes. "It's only another 217 thrusts until your orgasm." 

I thought Mrs Baws was taking even longer to reach orgasm than usual on Sunday, but I'd forgotten that the clocks had gone forward. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure, I always assumed that he bashed them out as some sort of penance.

Ding, as I am the closest thing to God on here, you're forgiven. Time to end your pain and ours.

Ok then, do us a favour, stand next to these two bits of wood while I nail your hands and feet to it...

The wife called me whilst I was at work yesterday lunchtime and said she had terrible stomach pains. 

"Well, what have you had to eat today?" I asked her.

"A few slices of toast, 3 sausage rolls, 2 bags of crisps, a large portion of chips and cheese, lasagne, 2 slices of birthday cake, a Mars bar and a chocolate flapjack", she told me. 

"That's it, then" I said "you're probably hungry". 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting assertion and perhaps unfortunate. There are some people here who believe in no God, that God is nothing.

Maybe he's Cthulhu? That would explain a lot.

May his noodly appendage encircle your throat :P

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure, I always assumed that he bashed them out as some sort of penance.

Ding, as I am the closest thing to God on here, you're forgiven. Time to end your pain and ours.

Sorry, but I had to give Ding a "like" for his response.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry, but I had to give Ding a "like" for his response.

It was rather topical for the time of year.... it being the Feast of Chocolate Bunnies & Eggs afterall...

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting assertion and perhaps unfortunate. There are some people here who believe in no God, that God is nothing.

Cut out the philosophy, keep on topic and post a fucking joke. If you can't manage that, just flash your growler again.