CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The vast majority of your posts are about me !  

I think you love Tesco and its "natural informality"

Lol.

You're stalking me again weirdo.

lol

No Spunky, I'm not stalking you - I just can't resist commenting on the ceaseless stream of utter shit that flows so effortlessly from you. You're light entertainment.

I caught my neighbours as they were getting into their airport taxi, and gave their 12 year old daughter a 50 euro note.

"Here you are sweetheart,"  I said. "A bit of extra spending money for your holiday." 

As she beamed and hugged me, her mother wiped away a tear and mumbled a thank you. Her dad clasped my arm and said "thanks mate, that's very kind of you, I really appreciate it." 

Nice couple, but they've got a lot to learn about grooming.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

First thing this morning, there was a tap on my door. 

My plumber has got a funny sense of humour. 

He was probably trying to get out. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm going to Kill Bill!

He's just trying to cunt me next door. Fucking it up obviously but it's unusual for the weasel.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He's just trying to cunt me next door. Fucking it up obviously but it's unusual for the weasel.

Laters you cunts, early shit themorra.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, scotty said:

My girlfriend thinks I'm stalking her.

Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

You are single mindedly determined to keep this thread alive Scotters. Anyway

I phoned up work this morning to tell them I was not coming in due to sickness......oh aye said the manager, just how sick are you? Well I'm still in bed with my daughter I replied.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

You are single mindedly determined to keep this thread alive Scotters. Anyway

I phoned up work this morning to tell them I was not coming in due to sickness......oh aye said the manager, just how sick are you? Well I'm still in bed with my daughter I replied.

Luke, this stuff needs to be preserved for posterity. There's nowhere more appropriate than here, and bubbles is doing his level best as well. 

Oddly enough, I phoned my boss as well this morning to say I couldn't come in as I had to take my cat to the vet.

"Pull the other one," he snapped,  "why can't your wife do it?" 

I said "because it's not her cock it's stuck on." 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
Just now, scotty said:

Luke, this stuff needs to be preserved for posterity. There's nowhere more appropriate than here, and bubbles is doing his level best as well. 

Oddly enough, I phoned my boss as well this morning to say I couldn't come in as I had to take my cat to the vet.

"Pull the other one," he snapped,  "why can't your wife do it?" 

I said "because it's not her cock it's stuck on." 

Nice one, it made me spill my tea....I was actually told this by a girl in the office a couple of years ago.

How do you know if your sister is having her period............your Dads cock tastes funny again.

I nearly passed out with pleasure when she delivered the punch line as she was extremely shagtastic.

29 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Nice one, it made me spill my tea....I was actually told this by a girl in the office a couple of years ago.

How do you know if your sister is having her period............your Dads cock tastes funny again.

I nearly passed out with pleasure when she delivered the punch line as she was extremely shagtastic.

I love when birds talk filthy.

Where's roops when you need her?