CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rioja is rubbish

southerncunt

On 25 March 2016 at 3:52 PM, Frank said:

Decs.. Jesus!.. you're far too good to be banned. Surely?

On 25 March 2016 at 5:51 PM, Frank said:

Decs.. manchild, with all respect, I think your age might have caught up with you at this juncture. I sincerely hope those cunts haven't banned you for the entire bank holiday bonanza. There's always the wife... I suppose. Shit.

I turn my back for two fucking seconds and the happy home is in turmoil and you're fucking back.....   What the fuck?

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I turn my back for two fucking seconds and the happy home is in turmoil and you're fucking back.....   What the fuck?

fuck off Frank

On 25 March 2016 at 7:57 PM, Bill Stickers said:

You can send my percentage via a BACS transfer.

I'm a mere passenger in this here wagon of shit, spot. Last night around midnight, I witnessed what must surely be the most hilarious jizz-style meltdown by one extraordinary shit-arsed spasticated individual. I won't mention any names, but even though he more or less remained on the fence, Baws came out on top by a country mile. 

Edited by Frank
Fucking cunt

44 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm a mere passenger in this here wagon of shit, spot. Last night around midnight, I witnessed what must surely be the most hilarious jizz-style meltdown by one extraordinary shit-arsed spasticated individual. I won't mention any names, but even though he more or less remained on the fence, Baws came out on top by a country mile. 

If by on top, you mean squirming on his back like a tortoise with a square shell, then you'd be right. All he managed to do is prove my point that he's a jock bigot trying to ram his sectarian bollocks down our throats.

Whilst I'm here, up your game and start making an effort, your lacklustre performance whilst sat in the shadows is fucking depressing.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If by on top, you mean squirming on his back like a tortoise with a square shell, then you'd be right. All he managed to do is prove my point that he's a jock bigot trying to ram his sectarian bollocks down our throats.

Whilst I'm here, up your game and start making an effort, your lacklustre performance whilst sat in the shadows is fucking depressing.

We'll have no popery around here!

Guest DingTheRioja
22 hours ago, Decimus said:

This comes from the plastic paddy who hates England, hates the English Govt, hates the royal family, is 100% irish blood, supports the IRA....

....but lives in Norfolk...

Can't be arsed to look back, but I think he even hints he was born here... which makes him English...

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

This comes from the plastic paddy who hates England, hates the English Govt, hates the royal family, is 100% irish blood, supports the IRA....

....but lives in Norfolk...

Can't be arsed to look back, but I think he even hints he was born here... which makes him English...

Thanks, Ding, I'm glad you've decided my ethnicity for me, I was struggling there for a while.

As we appear to be in the mood for stating the fucking obvious, can I just say that I think that you are without doubt, the most boring, pointless, droning cunt on here. And I include ProfB and The Judge in that evaluation.

If you're going to continue posting sub-standard bollocks, at least have the decency to develop a quirk. The Judge has got his closet homosexuality, and ProfB has got severe mental illness in her favour. Perhaps you could develop a snappy catchphrase, like "Dial Ding for Dickhead."

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thanks, Ding, I'm glad you've decided my ethnicity for me, I was struggling there for a while.

As we appear to be in the mood for stating the fucking obvious, can I just say that I think that you are without doubt, the most boring, pointless, droning cunt on here. And I include ProfB and The Judge in that evaluation.

If you're going to continue posting sub-standard bollocks, at least have the decency to develop a quirk. The Judge has got his closet homosexuality, and ProfB has got severe mental illness in her favour. Perhaps you could develop a snappy catchphrase, like "Dial Ding for Dickhead."

Gee thanks!