CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Cunting Corner - cunt the cunts of the corner!

Here be cuntes! There have been anti - cunting mutterings, so behold, the corner of the corner specifically and only for harsh Cunting, hermetically sealed from delicate cunts.

Do not fucking whinge if you set foot within this thread! 

Go!

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Here be cuntes! There have been anti - cunting mutterings, so behold, the corner of the corner specifically and only for harsh Cunting, hermetically sealed from delicate cunts.

Go!

Good work, Quincy. If only you'd been prayed upon instead of that shopkeeper up your way, the world would be a much, much better place. 

You stupid fucking soppy cunt. 

1 minute ago, Properkhunt said:

It can't get any worse. Fucking irons have run out of legs when they've only just got out of the cooler.

I'm thinking of resurrecting the old Cuntwad ID in order to show them what true stupidity looked like. 

Guest judgetwi

Another lonely wanker reaching out for somebody to talk to, even if it's only in cyberspace. Do us all a favour and inject some illegal drugs into your pathetic system. Boring cunt.

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Another lonely wanker reaching out for somebody to talk to, even if it's only in cyberspace. Do us all a favour and inject some illegal drugs into your pathetic system. Boring cunt.

Get to bed you daft buggerer.  Night x

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Get to bed you daft buggerer.  Night x

Can't sleep Frank, I'm in Belo Horizonte and I've just had a bellyfull of shrimp parm in white wine sauce. You can fuck off now and settle down with your inflatables. Degenerate cunt.

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Go!

look cant we just all be good friends and get back to cunting legitimate targets instead of all this infighting....I mean nobody likes to see that.... ....right

Excellent Nom Quince.....I see that it has been endorsed by the good Judge himself so has been marked suitable for general cunt abuse.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm thinking of resurrecting the old Cuntwad ID in order to show them what true stupidity looked like. 

Even you baws, with your borderline autism, ocd and computer skills couldn't possibly reproduce the sheer, unmitigated fuckwittery that was wad. It simply can't be done. That was the gold standard of idiocy; others have tried and failed to live down to it, but let's face it, even prof b looked like a fucking genius compared to helen.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Excellent work Drew. Much better than that nappy wearing Bubbles and the (gay) boy child, Quince.

Drew, it's high time you were forcibly drowned in a shallow puddle of pish, just deep enough for your nose. Saying that, you'ld probably evade death by greedily drinking all the pish- especially if it was man-pish, with a hint of spunk in it. Disgusting cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This nom is a fucking pile of shit. Fuck off. Kill yourselves, start quickly and end slowly. 

Alfie, I'd like to say I've missed your chat during my time in gaol, but it would be a fucking laughable lie, believed by no cunt. How exactly can one start to kill oneself quickly - but end slowly ? That's just killing oneself slowly to medium. This is shite. Bravely you've shot from the hip- but look - you've fucked it right up, caught gun on your belt, and shot a hole in your bell end and left foot ! Thick cunt, stick to collecting shitty condoms from your local beach. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Can't sleep Frank, I'm in Belo Horizonte and I've just had a bellyfull of shrimp parm in white wine sauce. You can fuck off now and settle down with your inflatables. Degenerate cunt.

Hopefully you'll catch AIDS from that disgusting foreign muck. Sitting scratching in the sweaty dark of some cardboard shanty beside some snoring pig-woman. Cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

look cant we just all be good friends and get back to cunting legitimate targets instead of all this infighting....I mean nobody likes to see that.... ....right

Excellent Nom Quince.....I see that it has been endorsed by the good Judge himself so has been marked suitable for general cunt abuse.

Thanks Luke you fucking cunt. Who is this "good Judge", though?  Not sure I've been introduced .... I only know a tedious drab bore of a Judge.

42 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Alfie, I'd like to say I've missed your chat during my time in gaol, but it would be a fucking laughable lie, believed by no cunt. How exactly can one start to kill oneself quickly - but end slowly ? That's just killing oneself slowly to medium. This is shite. Bravely you've shot from the hip- but look - you've fucked it right up, caught gun on your belt, and shot a hole in your bell end and left foot ! Thick cunt, stick to collecting shitty condoms from your local beach. 

Good work, QC. 

52 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're so working class......

Oh sorry I forgot.....you're Austalian.

Bit of genocide over Easter ?

Your syntax, vocabulary and knowledge of grammar is an absolute fucking disgrace and an indictment of the public school system.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Good work, QC. 

Poof, lick his arsehole any harder and you will be licking the back of his teeth you puss brained faggot.