CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Roops Bench

southerncunt

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A lot of waffle that says nothing.

One is not in two minds if opinion on something changes. A different mindset maybe, but not two minds. 

You can bang on about subtlety all you want, it's a load of old cock for all to see.

Confusing, definitely, Bill. But I'm pretty sure it's old gash, not old cock, for all to see. 

6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Rick only joined this site to try and convince himself he can handle and dish out offensive jokes... to kid himself into thinking he isn't a complete namby pamby, bed wetting, worst of the worst, overtly-politically-correct full-time Lib Dem voter.

I don't know if you were around in the days of the old forum, but trust me there was a lot more than offensive jokes going on there including threats, albeit empty threats, from idiots claiming they were going to track us down and variously report us to the police, take legal action or send "my friends from the dark web" round.

Regarding voting Lib Dem, the only time I did that was when Bliar (sic) decided to help little Georgie screw up Iraq and make it the land fit for ISIS that it is today. Prior to that I was a Labour Party member, voted Labour again when Ed Miliband was leader and will continue to do so now Jeremy Corbyn is in charge.

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I don't know if you were around in the days of the old forum, but trust me there was a lot more than offensive jokes going on there including threats, albeit empty threats, from idiots claiming they were going to track us down and variously report us to the police, take legal action or send "my friends from the dark web" round.

Regarding voting Lib Dem, the only time I did that was when Bliar (sic) decided to help little Georgie screw up Iraq and make it the land fit for ISIS that it is today. Prior to that I was a Labour Party member, voted Labour again when Ed Miliband was leader and will continue to do so now Jeremy Corbyn is in charge.

Without doubt, completely fucking boring. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Not only quite boring but incredibly deluded.......and the same can be said for Jeremy Corbyn. lol.

I'll get my single section, 8 rung ladder.

12 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Not only quite boring but incredibly deluded.......and the same can be said for Jeremy Corbyn. lol.

I'll get my single section, 8 rung ladder.

Is that so you can get up on your roof and admire the view that pedestrians enjoy at eye level?

12 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

You really are a total cunt then.

Anyone who votes for Corbyn wants to damage society and endanger the UK.

There still exists in British Society the political will to remove fringe lunatics like Corbyn from office forcibly if necessary.

This is the reason our Arned Forces are always staffed and managed by our educated elite.

So fuck off.

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is the reason our Arned Forces are always staffed and managed by our educated elite.

The same educated elite who are currently ' running ' the country, Unfortunately from the ever smaller social pool of inbred cunts,  fed from exclusive private schools that cost more a year to attend than the average bloke earns. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
38 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Is that so you can get up on your roof and admire the view that pedestrians enjoy at eye level?

A joke rapidly loses its effect if you have to expand upon it.

I am now thinking Roops maybe right about some posters fucking retarded ways their brain cells are firing. Have you recently been tasered up the arse you Gump.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The same educated elite who are currently ' running ' the country, Unfortunately from the ever smaller social pool of inbred cunts,  fed from exclusive private schools that cost more a year to attend than the average bloke earns. 

That's how the country should be run and will continue to be run.

There's nothing in-bred about it and it's open to all.Otherwise Margaret would never have been Prime Minister.

What's your problem with public school fees? The state doesn't have pay a bean and many places are provided on scholarships free.

Perhaps you want a vegetarian prick like Corbyn selling the family silver.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

That's how the country should be run and will continue to be run.

There's nothing in-bred about it and it's open to all.Otherwise Margaret would never have been Prime Minister.

What's your problem with public school fees? The state doesn't have pay a bean and many places are provided on scholarships free.

error error...reboot..reboot...Tesco Tesco////fatal error,,,system will shut down

Fuck Off 

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A joke rapidly loses its effect if you have to expand upon it.

I am now thinking Roops maybe right about some posters fucking retarded ways their brain cells are firing. Have you recently been tasered up the arse you Gump.

Brilliant work, Drew.

I thought I'd go to the trouble of explaining my joke for you as someone who resides in a shitty flat-pack home can not be of sound and intelligent mind? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's the only decent thing that we imported from South Africa. I'm just eagerly awaiting for Apartheid to make an appearance too.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It'sIthe only decent thing that we importe d from South Africa. I'm just eagerly awaiting for Apartheid to make an appearance too.

Excellent work again Quince.....oh fuck, i mean Drew

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The one-eyed miserable jock cunt sold the gold so we may as well fuck off the silver as well. At this rate, you might have to flog the bronze medal that you won last year in the U-13's Rhyl Down Syndrome 15 metre breast stroke. After all, We're all in this together.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The one-eyed miserable jock cunt sold the gold so we may as well fuck off the silver as well. At this rate, you might have to flog the bronze medal that you won last year in the U-13's Rhyl Down Syndrome 15 metre breast stroke. After all, We're all in this together.

Yes together...... but not necessarily at the same schools, golf clubs or social functions.

lol.

Guest MikeD
18 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It wasn't me who shoehorned the guitar into this thread, it was you. Regarding amps, clearly all guitars will sound a bit different depending on what they're played through. The point of the AV6HGW is that it's not an expensive guitar at all, I paid about £270 for mine.

Okay then.