CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poetry And Those That Write It

Ape™️

I just don't understand what the fuck people get out of this supposed literary art form. To me, it's a load of disjointed fucking nonsense, written by cunts and read by cunts. How the fuck can being a poet be classed as a fucking vocation? Load of fucking shit.

run Punkape.exe /defendpoetry

25 minutes ago, Ape said:

I just don't understand what the fuck people get out of this supposed literary art form. To me, it's a load of disjointed fucking nonsense, written by cunts and read by cunts. How the fuck can being a poet be classed as a fucking vocation? Load of fucking shit.

All art is subjective, Ape, but I concur, it's utter fucking bollocks and only students and cunts like it. Good nom.

A limerick on the other hand, well, they're hilarious. I was having good fun on a thread that had evolved into a limerick laden cunting-fest before I got chucked in the cooler. 

Guest Manky

Poetry is indeed an art form. Any philistine cunt who doesn't appreciate the work of Patience Strong or John Cooper Clark has no soul. Lady Jane was another great poet. Tennyson, Byron, Shelly. Fucking great stuff. Wilfred Owen and the war poets. Class. Naturally, there are some cunts.

Nom discredited. Too fucking easy. Now try me on a difficult one.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

There once was a cunt called Mike...

Erm...that's it really.

There once was a spacker called Mike,

Whose wife was a fat ugly dyke,

He had turned her gay,

Through dreadful foreplay,

Bet the cunt won't give this a like.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Poetry is indeed an art form. Any philistine cunt who doesn't appreciate the work of Patience Strong or John Cooper Clark has no soul. Lady Jane was another great poet. Tennyson, Byron, Shelly. Fucking great stuff. Wilfred Owen and the war poets. Class. Naturally, there are some cunts.

Just reeling off a list of poets isn't really discrediting the nom. It's just making it abundantly obvious that you're a cunt pretending to be cultured. Fuck off.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

How about rap music manky, Poetry to a beat?

Guest MikeD
16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He had turned her gay,

There once was a fucker called Bill

Who I really think is mentally ill

He thinks he's the best

So much better than the rest

Fuck me, I wish he'd swallow some pill(s)

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just reeling off a list of poets isn't really discrediting the nom. It's just making it abundantly obvious that you're a cunt pretending to be cultured. Fuck off.

"Shall I compare thee to a summers day"

"Thou art more beautiful and temperate."

There you are Ape.

From Shakespere's Sonnets and available to anyone who can read.

Available from your local library for nothing.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don't come here to make friends. If you had studied my post, you would have seen the name Patience Strong. She is to poetry what Stephen Hawking is to pole vaulting. A must read.

I am not at all sophisticated or cultured but all that shite is personal preference. Luckily, living at the cultural hub of the most cultured country in the world, some of it rubs off. I feel sorry for the rest of you cunts.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

"Shall I compare thee to a summers day"

"Thou art more beautiful and temperate."

There you are Ape.

From Shakespere's Sonnets and available to anyone who can read.

Available from your local library for nothing.

So you've quoted two lines from Shakespeare's Sonnets - very well done. Fucking Delboy could quote lines like this - it doesn't make you a poetry expert. Mangetout Walter, Mangetout.  

27 minutes ago, Manky said:

That cunt Cooper Clarke might as well be talking in Hungarian, Manky, because I can't understand a fucking word that comes out of his mouth. I'm sure that he could be quite entertaining if he spoke in English, instead of reciting his poetry through the series of chirps, whistles and grunts that pass for his disgusting northern dialect.

31 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He had turned her gay,

He's made you look a right cunt there with that like, Bill. Are you okay? 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That cunt Cooper Clarke might as well be talking in Hungarian, Manky, because I can't understand a fucking word that comes out of his mouth. I'm sure that he could be quite entertaining if he spoke in English, instead of reciting his poetry through the series of chirps, whistles and grunts that pass for his disgusting northern dialect.

I suppose you like to curl up with Pam Ayers you dopey twat.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

I suppose you like to curl up with Pam Ayers you dopey twat.

She's not from Norfolk, if that's what your simian brain is trying to insinuate.

We're famous for the greatest war hero England has ever produced, not for some fucking faggoty bender who recites poetry.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I have to disagree with you Ape.......Poetry can be beautiful, sad , poignant and capture the mood of the times.

I suggest you read some of Wilfred Owens or Siegfried Sassoons poetry that such beautifully captures the feelings after and during the Great War and is tear inducing stuff. Another must is George Seferis and of course the Wasteland by TS Elliot.

I think you may have, like a lot of people been turned against poetry by people waging a war against the art form.....this devastating war was primarily led by that cunt Pam Ayres and she did a brilliant job in turning everyone against. 

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's not from Norfolk, if that's what your simian brain is trying to insinuate.

We're famous for the greatest war hero England has ever produced, not for some fucking faggoty bender who recites poetry.

I do apologise. I knew she was a talentless pain in the arse with an accent resembling a speech impediment and brain damage so I naturally assumed she was from Norfolk. It wouldn't surprise me if she had form for murdering prostitutes and shooting pikeys which reinforced my geographical schoolboy error.

It wouldn't surprise me if she had form for murdering prostitutes and shooting pikeys which reinforced my geographical schoolboy error.

Ah well, even if she did, at least she doesn't have form for abducting children and murdering them on moorland.

Guest Manky
Just now, Decimus said:

Ah well, even if she did, at least she doesn't have form for abducting children and murdering them on moorland.

Ian Brady was a jock. In the 60's Hattersley was in Derbyshire. We annexed it in the 70's you thick fuck. The moors were in Yorkshire so what is your point exactly?

Ian Brady was a jock. In the 60's Hattersley was in Derbyshire. We annexed it in the 70's you thick fuck. The moors were in Yorkshire so what is your point exactly?

Yes, I forgot that Ian Brady acted alone without an accomplice. Idiot.