CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sophie Okoneda & BBCunts

Witheredscrote

So BBC's new diversity drama ' Undercover ' has been overshadowed by the fact that they have paid for Sophie and her boyfriend to have a whale watching holiday is South Africa. This happened at the end of the filming at a cost of £ 5,000 of licence payers' money. I will call a spade a spade , this is a fucking disgrace. Besides if Sophie wanted to watch whales she could have sat outside a Greggs anywhere in Wales.

5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

So BBC's new diversity drama ' Undercover ' has been overshadowed by the fact that they have paid for Sophie and her boyfriend to have a whale watching holiday is South Africa. This happened at the end of the filming at a cost of £ 5,000 of licence payers' money. I will call a spade a spade , this is a fucking disgrace. Besides if Sophie wanted to watch whales she could have sat outside a Greggs anywhere in Wales.

Much like this nom. Sound familiar, cuntface?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
48 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

My bloIdy pigeon nom was better than this, and that was at a dark period in both my life and that of the corner.

Your dark period wasn't nearly as dark as i was hoping as you still post shit on here and you're obviously still breathing you cunt. Greater results may be achieved if you buy a branded product rather than Value Bleach.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

It sounds like it might be a bit of a Cunt but I have no idea who this Cunt is and do not intend to bolster any Google rating she might be keen to improve by searching. I preferred Yodelling. 

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Agreed, can't stand the fucking bint, shit actor all round, always has been, always will be.

And fugly.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

A good nom.

Or at least it would have been, if it was submitted by someone else and was about a completely different subject. 

Absolute rambling bollocks, sort it out you French pansy cunt.

KGrHqRrgFGNJKYuY2BRmVeff-cg60_35_zps0d46

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Don't know , but it is diverse and the BBC would approve.

When, or rather if, you leave the BBC, you don't get a gold watch, you get one of these.