CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Online Idiots Who Try To Articulate Their Emotions Through Font Size, Colour and Emojis

Decimus

Not being an absolute fucking simpleton, I am able to convey my feelings on a matter when posting online through the medium of punctuation and a more than basic grasp of the English language.

If you are enraged, don't make yourself look like an absolutely spasticated cunt by employing capitalisation, emboldened text, increased font size, and worst of all, changing your font colour to red. It's also not necessary to add a series of emojis to display your mental state. I am not an autistic cunt who needs visual prompts to help me form an opinion on the tone of a chunk of text. To illustrate my point, the worst CC offender in history for this disgusting behaviour was Jazz, a cunt of unrivalled magnitude.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Not being an absolute fucking simpleton, I am able to convey my feelings on a matter when posting online through the medium of punctuation and a more than basic grasp of the English language.

If you are enraged, don't make yourself look like an absolutely spasticated cunt by employing capitalisation, emboldened text, increased font size, and worst of all, changing your font colour to red. It's also not necessary to add a series of emojis to display your mental state. I am not an autistic cunt who needs visual prompts to help me form an opinion on the tone of a chunk of text. To illustrate my point, the worst CC offender in history for this disgusting behaviour was Jazz, a cunt of unrivalled magnitude.

Hear hear. The English language has more than sufficient combinations, infinite even, to couch any nuance imaginable without resorting to a mere handful of additional childish qualifiers.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

beta277.gif

Forgive me if I am not mortally offended by this, Ding. Afterall, for a cunt like you who employs all the childish shite I mentioned to agree with this nom, would be like a nonce voting to raise the age of consent. Idiot.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Forgive me if I am not mortally offended by this, Ding. Afterall, for a cunt like you who employs all the childish shite I mentioned to agree with this nom, would be like a nonce voting to raise the age of consent. Idiot.

dead-horse_zpsabf1da1f.gif

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You do somehow seem to stumble through an intellectual joust with Roops like Stevie Wonder in a hall of mirrors you daft twat.

Bill dreams about ending Drew's life and it rightly leaves him in a right sweaty, sticky mess, but the one thing guaranteed to put a smile on my face, would be an end-of-life for Ding. 

What a complete wanker, and I mean that literally. The sort of grotty cunt who sits at his computer, slowly trawling through sites and forums, desperately hoping people will notice and accept him.  Trying to use double entendres and stupid, sleazy comments in the vain hope that females will engage in conversation with him so he can fantasise about having sex with them

For all the dopey cunt knows, the 'ladies' he's trying to romance are mentally unstable, middle-aged, bungalow dwelling bald cunts, who get their kicks from leading on gullible drips. 

Fucking hell, what a cunt.

9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You do somehow seem to stumble through an intellectual joust with Roops like Stevie Wonder in a hall of mirrors you daft twat.

Drew, you stupid fucking cunt. Have you never seen Candyman? You've mentioned Roops once, now I'm mentioning her and taking up the tally to two. Please don't take it to three. One more utterance of She Who Shall Not be named and we'll have another shambolic utterly shite post on this thread from her to add to your one.

Guest luke swarm

There is definitive link between the usage of these Emojis , Fonts things and the level of wankiness of the user.......just look at the most habitual users and everybody would agree, there is a correlation which without doubt indicates that the higher the usage, the more stupid the cunt is.

If anyone has any doubts , then I refer you to exhibit A = ProfB.

exhibit B = Ding

The facts speak for themselves and are undeniable.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A shite post to accompany an equally shite nom. oh, to reinforce your other equally shite nom. about cunting things. Quality not quantity you amoeba brained infant.

ps....

Roops.

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A shite post to accompany an equally shite nom. oh, to reinforce your other equally shite nom. about cunting things. Quality not quantity you amoeba brained infant.

ps....

Roops.

Spoken like a truly boring fucking cunt. 

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

ps....

Roops.

Drew, forgive me if this sounds impertinent, but as I have a full head of hair I genuinely can't comment.

Is it true that there is a link between male pattern baldness and the fast onset of becoming a complete and utter tedious fucking bore? You're providing irrevocable evidence to suggest that it is true.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, forgive me if this sounds impertinent, but as I have a full head of hair I genuinely can't comment.

Is it true that there is a link between male pattern baldness and the fast onset of becoming a complete and utter tedious fucking bore? You're providing irrevocable evidence to suggest that it is true.

Forgive me Dix. I thought you meant head full of air after your recent performance (piss poor) against Roops.,

Mrs Roops., Mrs Roops, Mrs Roops.

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

There is definitive link between the usage of these Emojis , Fonts things and the level of wankiness of the user.......just look at the most habitual users and everybody would agree, there is a correlation which without doubt indicates that the higher the usage, the more stupid the cunt is.

If anyone has any doubts , then I refer you to exhibit A = ProfB.

exhibit B = Ding

The facts speak for themselves and are undeniable.

ballet_zps72ffeadc.gif

Guest MikeD
Just now, Snatch said:

Not the only thing wide open.

As soon as I posted I thought about that.

I missed the opportunity of a shit joke, i'll never live with the fucking shame!