CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Accordians and Beegg Ishooo

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

I had the misfortune of having to go into Walsall today to visit the private shoppe.

As usual on the high street there was the now common site of a jolly Romanian or Bulgarian chap smiling away and playing quite crap tunes on his accordion for coins. I don't know what is occurring in the south or the north but here in the Midlands we have this spectacle in virtually every towns high street.

It seems to be a family concern as invariably about 50 yards away you have the other half of this enterprise, presumably the wife with a babe in arms selling the "big issue" magazine.

Is there a finishing school somewhere in eastern Europe that is specifically training these cunts to play the accordion very badly and say "beeeggg Ishooo" for 8 hours a day........why are there so many of them doing the same thing and surely it would be better to actually find proper work, even if its in the black economy. Cannot be easy doing this for 8 hours a day for what amount to ten or twenty quid. 

It does strike me as a cuntish hard way to earn the days goulash            

I hate these cunts... I usually give them a swift kick in the bollocks and use the accordion to batter them into a coma. 

Once had some scummy Romanian bint trying to beg off me with her baby on the tube. Turned my back on her and the spog had my wallet. 

Best not to encourage the bastards at all. If they truly lack proficiency and talent in equal measure, they should be gifted with a baptism of fire and a complimentary tour of your brogues. Buskers are of course, all itinerant, travelling, caravan-dwelling, thieving cunts. They'll have the lawn-mower out your shed and the fucking roses out your garden if you don't keep an eye on the bastards. Shabby waistcoated, earring-wearing cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Consider yourself lucky fuckers. Myself, and no doubt my good cunt Dex, has to endure a puppet busking pensioner with a tape playing karaoke machine whenever a trip to Norwich or Yarmouth is planned. He really is a total moron and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he posts shit on here, most likely under the pseudonym of Gurt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I hate these cunts... I usually give them a swift kick in the bollocks and use the accordion to batter them into a coma. 

Once had some scummy Romanian bint trying to beg off me with her baby on the tube. Turned my back on her and the spog had my wallet. 

You soft shite Gurt, you should have booted that smelly brat into orbit . Oh! Whoops! 

Edited by Quincy Cockfingers

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You soft shite Gurt, you should have booted that smelly brat into orbit . Oh! Whoops! 

Sadly they didn't 'mind the gap'

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

have these accordion cunts got up to your third world excuse of a country yet Quince......In Birmingham we are seeing these cunts on both ends of New Street.......coupled with those fucking god awful charity bastards dressed in Superman outfits who cheerily accost you and chirp "have you got a minute guys" its getting to be a real bugger just to get from one side to the other.

Time wasting nuisance cunts   

Guest Manky

These cunts are classed as self employed which gives the Romanians and Bulgarians access to my taxes. If there was ever a reason to hate the pikey, thieving, lazy cunts then I can't  think of a better one. I have been told of one 18 year old Romnian Big Issue seller with 38 children between the ages of 4 months and 49 years old and still the Benefit Agency don't  smell a rat.

Guest DingTheRioja

There's one of those bints down our road a couple of days a week, pronounces it exactly the fucking same, she's been coming here 4 years now, 4 fucking years!

She's supposed to be "homeless" but has the lastest fucking iphone, buys her lunch from Costa and smokes tabs like they're going out of fashion..

Beeeeggg Ish-SMACK!

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

These cunts are classed as self employed which gives the Romanians and Bulgarians access to my taxes. If there was ever a reason to hate the pikey, thieving, lazy cunts then I can't  think of a better one. I have been told of one 18 year old Romnian Big Issue seller with 38 children between the ages of 4 months and 49 years old and still the Benefit Agency don't  smell a rat.

Could be worse, eh Manky, they could be black. Has your Klan rally finished now? 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Could be worse, eh Manky, they could be black. Has your Klan rally finished now? 

They, as are you, are Johnny Foreigner. Colour does not come into it. I missed tonights Klan meeting. I was out collecting for LiveAid

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

They, as are you, are Johnny Foreigner. Colour does not come into it. I missed tonights Klan meeting. I was out collecting for LiveAid

I'd like to get along with you, Manky, I truly would. But why are you such a small-minded little xenophobe?

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'd like to get along with you, Manky, I truly would. But why are you such a small-minded little xenophobe?

Because I want to be. Fuck off foreigner.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I had the misfortune of having to go into Walsall today to visit the private shoppe.

As usual on the high street there was the now common site of a jolly Romanian or Bulgarian chap smiling away and playing quite crap tunes on his accordion for coins. I don't know what is occurring in the south or the north but here in the Midlands we have this spectacle in virtually every towns high street.

It seems to be a family concern as invariably about 50 yards away you have the other half of this enterprise, presumably the wife with a babe in arms selling the "big issue" magazine.

Is there a finishing school somewhere in eastern Europe that is specifically training these cunts to play the accordion very badly and say "beeeggg Ishooo" for 8 hours a day........why are there so many of them doing the same thing and surely it would be better to actually find proper work, even if its in the black economy. Cannot be easy doing this for 8 hours a day for what amount to ten or twenty quid. 

It does strike me as a cuntish hard way to earn the days goulash            

You're not going to like me for it, but I have to tell you that goulash is Hungarian, not Romanian or Bulgarian.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Rick_B said:

You're not going to like me for it, but I have to tell you that goulash is Hungarian, not Romanian or Bulgarian.

You mean they're not all the same?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

Thanks Rick....obviously I am disappointed that I cocked up the culinary heritage aspect of things and my thanks for pointing this quite pertinent fact out,.....any views on the actual nom though ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

have these accordion cunts got up to your third world excuse of a country yet Quince......In Birmingham we are seeing these cunts on both ends of New Street.......coupled with those fucking god awful charity bastards dressed in Superman outfits who cheerily accost you and chirp "have you got a minute guys" its getting to be a real bugger just to get from one side to the other.

Hmm, you never know up here Luke, the fucking cock smoking cuntfest that is the festival seems to have slipped it's August containment and polluted every other month of the year. Cunts with Jew harps , cunts with Peruvian flutes, fucking everywhere. Pricks with odd beards you'ld assume were begging .... It turns out its Art , and they are called Sebastian from Herefordshire, and a complete fucking cunt. Our local chavs  seem to have given up on prescribing bootings and chibbings , I'm not sure what the world is coming to.

10 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Luke, this is a complete cunt that had befallen most, if not all, major high-streets. 

I feel like a contestant running The Gauntlet from Gladiators (from a time when Ulrika was worth a length), trying to navigate the journey.

Throw in a couple of dawdling locals and it's reminiscint of Romero's Day of The Dead. 

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Rev said:

Shabby waistcoated, earring-wearing cunts.

You sure your not getting them mixed up with David Essex? Set fire to them just in case.

10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You mean they're not all the same?

I have a Hungarian friend who tells me that the average Hungarian detests the Romanian gypsies with passion. She describes them as "dirty, disgusting, thieving bastards". I politely informed her that her cleaning of my kitchen was shoddy and gave her a pasting.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have a Hungarian friend who tells me that the average Hungarian detests the Romanian gypsies with passion. She describes them as "dirty, disgusting, thieving bastards". I politely informed her that her cleaning of my kitchen was shoddy and gave her a pasting.

Eastern europeans generally hate gypsies and travellers, it's still a common insult to call someone a gypsy or say their mother was a gypsy whore.. this comes from the countries who were puppets of a russian govt that thought they were second class citizens themselves...

27 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Eastern europeans generally hate gypsies and travellers, it's still a common insult to call someone a gypsy or say their mother was a gypsy whore.. this comes from the countries who were puppets of a russian govt that thought they were second class citizens themselves...

If carries on dissing my people, she'll never get her passport back.