CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reduced Fat; Free From & other mis-description

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Just noticed the Tesco own brand Reduced Fat Houmous has more fat per100 grams than the basic variety. What a massive bunch of cunts. 

Reduced fat?? Compared to what? A block of lard or Keefs sweaty Y-fronts? Give us a fucking hint FFS.

Guest Bill Stickers

What kind of fucking wanker spends his time inspecting the fat content of store-brand dips? 

Has your bitch of a wife put you back on a diet because she can't lift your belly up anymore to suck your stubby, or are you just a strange cunt? 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, nocti said:

I don't see why those two have to be mutually exclusive!

In the immortal words of Cyprus Hill, "fat boy on a diet, don't try it".

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Just noticed the Tesco own brand Reduced Fat Houmous has more fat per100 grams than the basic variety. What a massive bunch of cunts. 

Reduced fat?? Compared to what? A block of lard or Keefs sweaty Y-fronts? Give us a fucking hint FFS.

Houmous...mmmm lovely with a mung bean and alfalfa sprout salad garnished with taromussalarter.

That's a proper mans lunch.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

What kind of fucking wanker spends his time inspecting the fat content of store-brand dips? 

Has your bitch of a wife put you back on a diet because she can't lift your belly up anymore to suck your stubby, or are you just a strange cunt? 

Well Slacker my bet is the latter. You have to be a strange cunt if you live in a bungalow.

25 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Well Slacker my bet is the latter. You have to be a strange cunt if you live in a bungalow.

Withers, whilst I shall never condone living in a bungalow unless the resident is anticipating their imminent death from old-age, I think this abuse is a bit fucking rich coming from a gite dwelling goose-fucker like yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Withers, whilst I shall never condone living in a bungalow unless the resident is anticipating their imminent death from old-age, I think this abuse is a bit fucking rich coming from a gite dwelling goose-fucker like yourself. 

Amazing that you mention gites Bubba , another coincidence. I rent out my gites to Brits over here who are house searching and buying. Occasionally I get the Welsh renting from me and naturally I charge them twice as much , but its not so much the money , its seeing them running around all excited in the sunshine and playing with all the mod cons I provide. You know things like toilet rolls , electric lights and cutlery. Vive

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 minutes ago, Fatty said:

What a boring nom, you need to jump under a train and do us all a favour, soppy cunt

If you did more of this yourself you wouldn't be such a fat cunt.............erm....Fatty.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you did more of this yourself you wouldn't be such a fat cunt.............erm....Fatty.

I wish you had a set of stairs in your house so you could fall down them. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I wish you had a sIt of stairs in your house so you c uld fall down them. 

Bill you utter fucking moron. Everyone fucking knows i don't live in a house. As far as i am aware every single house that i have been in has had stairs.

Try engaging brain before pressing keys and selecting Submit.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Bill you utter fucking moron. Everyone fucking knows i don't live in a house. As far as i am aware every single house that i have been in has had stairs.

Try engaging brain before pressing keys and selecting Submit.

There wouldn't be much point wishing you had stairs in your fucking bungalow would there? Idiot.

Fuck off back to your usual routine of feeding ducks, getting the early bird special at little chef and shitting your ankle bashers, you stinking, decrepit pensioner. 

Guest Fatty
8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I doubt for one minute this has been said on here before but FUCK OFF YOU FAT CUNT.

An origional cunt and knows how to use the capitals button, I'm impressed

5 hours ago, Manky said:

It is a woman's job to check shit like this.

It is a man's job to ignore her.

Droopy is obviously a total cunt for ignoring the rules.

True Manky. Men cant be trusted to do the shopping. Ask them to get 4 pints of semi skimmed and a lettuce and they'll come back with a pack of brillo pads and a car battery recharger

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

True Manky. Men cant be trusted to do the shopping. Ask them to get 4 pints of semi skimmed and a lettuce and they'll come back with a pack of brillo pads and a car battery recharger

Fucking hell, Gypps, you had to mention something car related to the corners' most boringly Eco-friendly cunt, didn't you?

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

True Manky. Men cant be trusted to do the shopping. Ask them to get 4 pints of semi skimmed and a lettuce and they'll come back with a pack of brillo pads and a car battery recharger

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fucking hell, Gypps, you had to mention something car related to the corners' most boringly Eco-friendly cunt, didn't you?

Eco-friendly am I?. A professor named Henderson wrote at length about the concept of Gaia. For you philistine bog dwelling sheep shaggers, Gaia is the beleif that earth and all things on it are a single entity and everything is connected and interrelated. I feel less at peace with my fellow man than I do with the birds and the bees, the hills, the trees and the Sinclair C5's. Fuck off you thick Welsh twat.