CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reduced Fat; Free From & other mis-description

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Eco-friendly am I?. A professor named Henderson wrote at length about the concept of Gaia. For you philistine bog dwelling sheep shaggers, Gaia is the beleif that earth and all things on it are a single entity and everything is connected and interrelated. I feel less at peace with my fellow man than I do with the birds and the bees, the hills, the trees and the Sinclair C5's. Fuck off you thick Welsh twat.

Tetchy today arent we Manky? Have your benefits been sanctioned again? 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Tetchy today arent we Manky? Have your benefits been sanctioned again? 

So tetchiness has no place on here? Tell that to some of the others. I do try and be all sweetness and light but the mask may slip once in a while.

I am sorry. Have a nice day.

You cunt.

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

So tetchiness has no place on here? Tell that to some of the others. I do try and be all sweetness and light but the mask may slip once in a while.

You cunt.

You could've said "Have a nice weekend." you vicious fucking cunt. It is Friday after all.

The mask truly has slipped Mank. I had you down as a gent.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

You cunt.

I'm sorry too, Manky. I shouldn't have taken the piss, I know it's been a tough day for you.

Go and have yourself a few warm ales, a nice kebab and when you get home, try not to blame the missus too much. 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'm sorry too, Manky. I shouldn't have taken the piss, I know it's been a tough day for you.

Go and have yourself a few warm ales, a nice kebab and when you get home, try not to blame the missus too much. 

My favourite days used to be Christmas Day and Good Friday. Now the days I look forward to are Armageddon and Gotterdammerung.

After 10 pints of good, strong Manc beer, for you mere humans (sub humans if you live to the west of Chester) death could not come quickly enough.

Ange, are you bipolar, do you have multiple-personality disorder, or are you just a fucking thick idiot? 

If one of your personalities would kindly do a yard of bleach to shut the rest of you cunts up, that'd be super. 

Edited by Bubbles
Get a fucking avatar you stupid cunt
  • Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
27 minutes ago, angekokk said:

I miss lying from the ad men cunts,"Guiness is good for you,a Mars a day helps you work,rest and play.."being econonomical with the truth" about fucking hummous,you sad,sad cunt...

You obviously missed the Bleach, "It gives you wings", ad campaign.Try it you fucking retarded retard.

Guest nobgobbler

Tesco own brand products are all shit and best avoided (I'm not punkape in drag, honest). Have you noticed the 'low fat" cornflakes they all claim including kellogs? They're all low fat you daft cunts because they're made from grain not lard.

shrinking mars bars,wagon wheels,curlywurlys,monster munch [other essential foods are available] and the latest marketing bollocks 'compressed packaging' which 'helps the environment' .. really ? ..these cunts must think we're a load of cunts for falling for it all .. oh - wait a minute ! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 8 April 2016 at 4:49 PM, Manky said:

You cunt.

Your problem is, bubbles, you are too nice.

7 minutes ago, angekokk said:

To believe in Gaia do have to spell 'belief' incorrectly Bubs?Knob jockey..

After taking a short time to decipher your fucking retarded post, I have but 2 things to tell you. Firstly, it was Manky, the illiterate wife-beater who couldn't spell 'belief'. 

Secondly, sort your shit out, sharpish. BrothersQuim has come here, announced to the whole corner that he's a raging queen, but at least he's done it with good grammar.

You sir, are a fucking cunt. And I don't mean that in a nice way. 

Guest BrothersQuim
16 hours ago, Bubbles said:

After taking a short time to decipher your fucking retarded post, I have but 2 things to tell you. Firstly, it was Manky, the illiterate wife-beater who couldn't spell 'belief'. 

Secondly, sort your shit out, sharpish. BrothersQuim has come here, announced to the whole corner that he's a raging queen, but at least he's done it with good grammar.

You sir, are a fucking cunt. And I don't mean that in a nice way. 

giphy.gif

Like button isn't working so this will have to suffice good Sir.

On Friday, April 08, 2016 at 10:34 PM, angekokk said:

I miss lying from the ad men cunts,"Guiness is good for you,a Mars a day helps you work,rest and play.."being econonomical with the truth" about fucking hummous,you sad,sad cunt...

I'm starting to believe that you are an Enigma machine that has been plugged into a PC and left logged on to CC with the sole purpose of generating complete and utter random bollocks, you indecipherable fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm starting to believe that you are an Enigma machine that has been plugged into a PC and left logged on to CC with the sole purpose of generating complete and utter random bollocks, you indecipherable fucking cunt.

Possibly aye. Guiness is as we know brilliant for you. "Being economical with the truth about hummus" - oh yes, that old saying....  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 09/04/2016 at 8:41 AM, nobgobbler said:

Tesco own brand products are all shit and best avoided (I'm not punkape in drag, honest). Have you noticed the 'low fat" cornflakes they all claim including kellogs? They're all low fat you daft cunts because they're made from grain not lard.

Some "health giving" cereal ad on TV the other day said "new improved recipe with less salt and sugar (than the last recipe)".

Cereal should not have any fucking salt or sugar in it in the first fucking place...

....except for sugar puffs and coco pops obviously.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Some "health giving" cereal ad on TV the other day said "new improved recipe with less salt and sugar (than the last recipe)".

Cereal should not have any fucking salt or sugar in it in the first fucking place...

....except for sugar puffs and coco pops obviously.

The worst culprits of this are manufacturers of washing powder. Ohhhh, its 30% more effective than the last 3 incarnations. Why don't they just come out and say all our previous products are shit, this one might be a bit better.

Obviously, Microsoft bucks the trend of this by producing products that are progressively worse. I liked Windows 3.11.

Kathryn Smith needs a good hanging.

Guest BrothersQuim
On 11/04/2016 at 8:01 AM, Decimus said:

Are you telling me there's a chance that this cunts a boxhead? That would go some way to explaining the total lack of humour in its posts I suppose.

Guest BrothersQuim
9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Probably just Welsh BQ

I'm not sure about that, even our resident Taff Bubbles is out pacing this cunt. It's got to have been your side of the channel, our southerners aren't even capable of coming out with this sort of shite.